• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Akashi

Smash Lord
Sorry Yoshq, but I'm commentating DLA's matches. I GOT to commentate IL matches, but you can commentate along with me if you want! :D

Also at the last page: I hate conflicts like this ;~;. I feel WI/IL have an awesome connection, vibe, charisma - whatever you want to call it. Hopefully we can resolve all these issues and be two awesome states that rival each other; and become better in the process.

ALSO HUNGER IM TAKING PICS WITH YOU AND SAGO SO YOU BETTER DRESS TO IMPRESS!<3

You too, Webster ;D

napZzz

Smash Hero
Sheik dittos MM vs hunger for best sheik

I don't wanna hear "dittos dun mean anythign", that's the title on the line.
but they really dont playing like the best players in Wi with both of your shieks and comparing results would mean something though.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Sorry Yoshq, but I'm commentating DLA's matches. I GOT to commentate IL matches, but you can commentate along with me if you want! :D
Can I co-commentate all the ones I'm playing in? I'm a very chatty gamer, I can shoutcast my own Counter-Strike scrims and matches as I played in them.

It annoyed my teammates greatly.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So, my car decided to not start this morning, could be a battery, who knows. But theres no way Im driving it down to IL now. Sorry ook, we'll have to bring back that team for another time.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i hate waukesha and all of kennispam's cronies
Speak for yourself, and no one cares.

6:30-7:30 there's a planning meeting for the next game night. Not 100% sure I'm going though
Keep it to Facebook. That can wait for another time.

Actually, it's 0:100. They recently updated it.
Ganon boards underrate themselves even if they are the worst character in Brawl.

Speaking of which wanna do the Ganon vs Link MM we got screwed out of last time?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ganon boards underrate themselves even if they are the worst character in Brawl.

Speaking of which wanna do the Ganon vs Link MM we got screwed out of last time?
A lot of people think that the Ganon boards underrate themselves (including much of the Ganon board itself), but having played Ganon for as long as I have, I agree with most of the matchups. The reason I do so well against people who are equal to me in skill is because they lack adequate Ganon experience and they don't utilize the matchup to their full potential. There are SO many ways to gay a Ganondorf, but most people don't realize it, or are too nice to do it.

And yeah, Ganon vs Link MM for sure.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
A lot of people think that the Ganon boards underrate themselves (including much of the Ganon board itself), but having played Ganon for as long as I have, I agree with most of the matchups. The reason I do so well against people who are equal to me in skill is because they lack adequate Ganon experience and they don't utilize the matchup to their full potential. There are SO many ways to gay a Ganondorf, but most people don't realize it, or are too nice to do it.
I guess I'm just sick of some of the emo rants on how Ganon sucks Ray_Kalm anf other Ganons give a lot. Sometimes he makes it sound like Ganon is literally a sandbag against characters like Link and Zelda whom Ganon has a reasonable chance to win again.

And yeah, Ganon vs Link MM for sure.
Yay!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I'm sorry guys I haven't been keeping up with this thread. The last 5 pages have been a good read. Kenni Spam you is too goofy, and deep inside I think everyone thinks you're pretty neat. Gay spams and all. :confused:

haha...well I think there is one person who can't ****ing stand you. But it's all good. :laugh:

Anyways, I'd love to see a crew battle for smash. But what I'd like to see even more is...

OMFG GUYS NARUTO CLASH OF NINJA REVOLUTION 3 IS "ALREADY OUT"!!! AND ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL AMAZING FELLAS (AND WOMENZ) BETTER GET A COPY OF THIS GAME...AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION IN FIGHTING GAMES. THIS GAME IS REALLY REALLY ****ING GOOD. NO JOHNZ!!! NONE WHAT SO FREAKING EVER. :bee:

IL BELIEVE IT OR NOT HAS A STRONG SCENE. WI NEEDS TO STEP IT UP...IN NARUTO. I'M COUNTING ON YOU GUYS.

LET'S GIVE THE GAME AND IT'S COMMUNITY A SPIN, STARTING RIGHT NOW. BUY THE GAME AND JOIN THIS SITE. C'MON GUYS YOU KNOW IT'S ALL GOOD:

www.willvolution.com

All the info about the game: http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7869

IGN REVIEW: http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/1427...evolution-3/videos/naruto_wii_vdr_111209.html

Edit:

BTW that guy (in the interview) doesn't know wtf he is talking about. Technically NCONR3 isn't supposed to be released til Tuesday next week. So the servers for the online play might not be at 100% yet, thus the online exp isn't as good as i could be...yet. Also, this game IS THE BEST NARUTO GAME EVER MADE (40 characters that are ALL balanced and unique, how can u go wrong?). There is NO GAME better than it. Are the other games are inbalanced and down right repetitive (I.E: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm). So take my advice, IF YOU EVER HAD ANY INTEREST IN PLAYING NARUTO BEFORE...this game is definitely the game to start with. Old school players have to RE LEARN THE GAME AND IT'S ENGINE. So thus we ALL are learning this game at the same time. And Tag/Squad is the best thing ever. :)

GOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Finally and this deserves it's own post:

There will be a Naruto CONR3 tournament this weekend ALONG, with the Revolution 2 tournaments. Also CONR3 will be on display all tournament long. This will be my wii and my copy of the game. Anyone caught removing my wii or my copy of the game, without my permission WILL GET THE LIVING CRAP BEATIN OUTA THEM. :)

Anyone steals my stuff (or anyone's), and there WILL NEVER BE A TOURNAMENT EVER RAN BY ME AGAIN! I mean that with all my heart and being.

We need to look out and support each other. We are almost family after all (like the distant cousins who get on your nerves...coughcoughkennispamliciouscoughcough). <3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
my current MM list:
MaDWaK (maybe) $1 falco ditto
Arty $2 My YL vs your Samus
KenniSpam! $1 Your Mewtwo vs my Bowser
Scythe $1 your falcon vs my marth? (REMATCH)
Quaz $1 your Fox vs my marth
Oro?! $1 iron man? 5 chars?
Quik $5 your ganon vs my marth

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
hahaha sooo true Cos, soo true.

First post has been updated guys.

Now off to the Awesomeness that is unlocking characters. :)

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it sad, Ganondorf?

alcheato

Smash Ace
Decided I'm going to this. I don't want to get up early enough to do Brawl Doubles but I'll definitely do Melee. Anyone up for teams?

Top Bottom