• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
I get excited just thinking about this tourney, though I won't be there on time for the doubles part :(

Wisjohnsin vs. Illinois crew battle rundown

A wild IL appeared!

1. IL used SUBSTITUTE!
2. WI used YAWN!.....but it failed!
3. IL is tightening its focus!
4. WI used FRENZY PLANT! The substitute faded!
5. IL used FOCUS PUNCH! Critical Hit! It's super effective! WI hung on using its Focus Band
6. WI used MIND READER!
7. IL used EXTREMESPEED! WI hung on using its Focus Band!
8. WI used SHEER COLD! It's a One-hit KO! IL fainted!
9. WI gained 9001 exp.! WI grew to lvl 128! WI is trying to learn FIRIN' LAZORZ!, but WI can't learn more than seven moves. ... Forget a move? 1,2,3....poof! WI forgot how to use WTF HAX! WI learned FIFRIN' LAZORZ!
10. What? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk&feature=related) <---WI's cry
WI is evolving! (danunanu) Congratulations WI evolved into WEEGEE!

EXACTLY how the battle will go down.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
YEEESEEEHSZ MAGICJOSH+DIETZ COMFIRMED

THIS WILL NOW BE A TRUE TOURNEY :D

I'll take that MM iiiiif ya don't mind :)

JJR-idk man even scrub icies can CG sheik :/ I'll consider it

Edit. LOLOLOLOL MJ

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
don't know if I'm coming to this, I KNOW I can win melee but will it be worth it also?

Arty

Smash Lord
YoshQ I'll Sanke Ditto MM you!
And our Luigi Ditto MM should be in green font ****it

Also Cosmo, if you still need a ride, can you PM me your address so I can see if it's close by

Also anyone wanna side bet that Ripple won't win Melee :p

yoshq

Smash Master
ok

1: Ook dk vs cf
2: Arty luigi ditto $1
3: DLA dk vs cf
4. Kennispam cf dittos
5. Jdietz luigi ditto $2
6. Quik mario vs luigi $2
7. Sago samus vs cf
8. Akashi falcon dittoes
9. Wafles mk vs snake
10. Arty snake ditto $1

although I'm not going to be green weegee :D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yoshq, I just realized something... why aren't we having a CF vs Ganon $MM? Put it up there son

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
i dunno, the waukesha crew seems like an ok bunch.

though they need to get better at trash talking, lol

edit: well DLA, aren't we the colloquial one!

yoshq

Smash Master
1: Ook dk vs cf
2: Arty luigi ditto $1
3: DLA dk vs cf
4. Kennispam cf dittos
5. Jdietz luigi ditto $2
6. Quik mario vs luigi $2
7. Sago samus vs cf
8. Akashi falcon dittoes
9. Wafles mk vs snake
10. Arty snake ditto $1
11. DLA ganon vs cf

omg lol!!!
If I don't get to any of you you'll know why, lmao.

Wafles

Smash Lord
2 e 8th St

its right downtown

i can also meet you up at any of the blue/red/green/orange line stops
Pretty sure there's a blue line like, 2 mins away from Arty's house. =)
Or was that a red line that we dropped Xyless at? Either way, there's something real close for sure.

Scythe

Smash Master
There's a blue line that's like a 30 minute bus ride down Belmont Ave. from our area.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Kenni, I'm telling you this for your own good: every time you're about to submit a post... reread it, and ask yourself: is there any point in posting this AT ALL?

Because right now, I'm pretty sure you're asking yourself: "Is there a remote possibility that someone may think that this post is slightly amusing?" And every time you hit submit, you're still wrong about 90% of the time.

Don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy IRL... but when you're posting on SWF, you're pretty obnoxious lol. So if you want any chance at having a reputation as "the best Sheik in WI" instead of "that kid whose spam makes up 50% of every WI/IL thread," I'd suggest that you install a filter in your head that cuts out all of your useless posts.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm sure there are a few people here who wanted to say this to you - and they wouldn't have been as nice about it lol.

Anyways, I'm gonna record my $MMs with a camcorder and try to get some commentary and live reactions and stuff. We need a huge crowd for the DLA vs KenniSpam $MM because it's gonna be epic.

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, I'm gonna record my $MMs with a camcorder and try to get some commentary and live reactions and stuff. We need a huge crowd for the DLA vs KenniSpam $MM because it's gonna be epic.
I agree, this mm takes priority over all the others imo

yoshq

Smash Master
Kenni, I'm telling you this for your own good: every time you're about to submit a post... reread it, and ask yourself: is there any point in posting this AT ALL?

Because right now, I'm pretty sure you're asking yourself: "Is there a remote possibility that someone may think that this post is slightly amusing?" And every time you hit submit, you're still wrong about 90% of the time.

Don't get me wrong, you're a cool guy IRL... but when you're posting on SWF, you're pretty obnoxious lol. So if you want any chance at having a reputation as "the best Sheik in WI" instead of "that kid whose spam makes up 50% of every WI/IL thread," I'd suggest that you install a filter in your head that cuts out all of your useless posts.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I'm sure there are a few people here who wanted to say this to you - and they wouldn't have been as nice about it lol.

quote for ****ing emphasis

i volunteer to hold the cam for kenni vs dla

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Thanks for the tip

...I'm scared lol. COMMENTARY FTW

Well our set was pretty close last time. If I don't SD, I have a miniscule chance of actually winning. :}

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

this is good post

Wafles

Smash Lord

I approve of this post.
Also Kennispam isn't even close to the best Shiek in WI. Hunger is, and he's only played shiek like 3 times. :laugh:

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
DLA if I recall I played you a lot 2 tourneys ago, if you remember, cuz i can't but I remember playing this ganon for like 2 hours. t'was fun. anyway I need to mm you as well, but i guarentee it wont be that epic.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I leave for ten seconds and the mms just keep multiplyin. At this rate I think I'll need to build some sort of money cannon just to keep up... I wonder what the cafe staff would think of that.

Since me and Josh will most likely miss doubles, anyone who wants to fight us should let us know for some friendlies/mms.

@ Webster: I counter your extreme slap with the first 2 seconds of this vid! (ignore the rest, its just random youtube bull****) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO5eewN3sF0&feature=related

@ Hunger: Cronies is such an ugly word... Besides I'm really just biding my time until my plan to overthrow Kenni as the best WI Sheik comes to fruition. No one will be spared in the bloodbath that Project Arcturus will unleash! Or maybe I'll just mm him one day and win whichever comes first.

Edit: Nvm, according to DLA no one thinks of him like that anyways... In which case I already win! (Screw u Wafles Hunger doesn't count)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Sheik dittos MM vs hunger for best sheik

I don't wanna hear "dittos dun mean anythign", that's the title on the line.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ahem *cough cough*

Other Sheik right here?

(Oh **** look at that attempt at waukesha trash talk! Oh no he didnt!)

EDIT: No wait! I have an even better (possibly real) bit of trash talk courtesy of Webster. This is what our next match will look like (I'm the one in red) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9pOUif7LmI

EDIT#2: Oh snap page 43 too? Its a sign.

EDIT#3: Hey just be glad these edits arn't seperate posts.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
i want to get in on some of this mm action. also im makin sure im present during DLA vs. kennispam MAIN EVENT!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
DLA, if you're recording with camcorder, you're going to be earning lots of money off me for Ganon dittos / whatever you choose to beat my Ganon with. Ok, maybe not "lots", but a few!

and burn down your house.
Oh my.

Top Bottom