• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MoO VII ??? - (Update)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure that tournament wont happen due to (unsolved) MoO6 issues.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that tournament wont happen due to (unsolved) MoO6 issues.
I'm not aware of these...

Edit: Can you elaborate? in PM if need be? I really have no idea what you're talking about. Everything went pretty smoothly from what I knew.

Edit2: Aight, I went back and searched some threads that had dissapeared due to being old. I stopped reading smashboards after the tourney up until just recently, so I was never aware of the topics made.

You guys know just as much as I do about the problems.. =\ I was informed it was all sent and that was that. I really don't have anymore I can say about it. I wasn't responsible for that part of the tourney, just running brackets and stuff.

I don't really know what else to say. I guess nobody's interested in having another one of these tourneys though, so i'll see if i can get it closed...

Sorry everyone.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Good **** people.

i'll see to it that this happens. It could take me a bit to get it set up though due to some issues with renting out the old place...etc.

So be patient but it'll happen.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Side Brawl Tournament anyone?
If I'm not doing anything, I might just come to help out (since it's only 5 mins from my house...)

C-bus does need more melee though, glad you guys are back in business.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
222good. I can go depending on the weekend. Always liked these since I can go home the same day of the tournament. No more driving without sleep for me, haha.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'll be there with a container of purple drank.

Edit: And like, 3-6 others and possibly two set ups, one for sure.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Oh zam, Middle of Ohio VII?

The last three/two and a half? were amazing and I enjoyed them more than almost every other tourney I've been to so far.

Definitely would love another one.

D

Deleted member

Well basically since rance doesn't live in the Worthington district the venue costs twice as much to rent out. So right now we are trying to organize a payment plan for the venue (he will have to buy it thru one of us since we live in the worthington district). But we are still working on it so don't worry it will still happen

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Bump because Wuggles is getting back to his Melee gamez since work is slowing down so much. I gotta make up for lost profit wid some money matches. lol

Just kidding about the MMs by the way. I suck. XD

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, i live like 2 feet outside of worthington lol

but school has started and im rather busy with ****, so im trying to find time to start planning this tournament

sorry, but its gonna take me some time. I promise I will host another one though.

D

Deleted member

Bump because this tournament is still going down. Its in a planning stage right now i think

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
It's gonna happen! I'm just really busy :(

It'll most likely be in like early december cause I'll be done with a lot of the school work I have to get done by then.

D

Deleted member

Me, .Rance, and many others from our crew are very busy right now with college applications and extracurricular activities, etc. But we still do want this to happen and we still play every once and a while so hopefully this can happen later this year or early 2010.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Well even if you guys fail, I do plan on using this venue in Mid-January for Melee AND Brawl (plus maybe a few other games).

I am a Worthington Resident btw.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
how dare you taint the MoO tourney venue with brawl >:O

We don't want no anorexic Asian chicks dressed up as dragons walking around with every single brawler failing at being flirtatious again!

4% APR

Smash Champion
how dare you taint the MoO tourney venue with brawl >:O

We don't want no anorexic Asian chicks dressed up as dragons walking around with every single brawler failing at being flirtatious again!
are you sure we dont want that?

Top Bottom