• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I don't really understand how those name changing stuff works. Seems a lot of it is related to sex.

Also, I put my last name and I got Labia. Comon now, Labia, ovulation, and uterus? :(

swordgard

Smash Hero
I don't really understand how those name changing stuff works. Seems a lot of it is related to sex.

Also, I put my last name and I got Labia. Comon now, Labia, ovulation, and uterus? :(
Add me on hotmail. driztd at hotmail dot com

I agree, i guess its just a joke thingy overall.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
No not really.. it's because most of you guys are either whipped or never had sex before. LOL.
I've been laid countless times before and I still thinks its overly perverted for no reason and isn't even funny.

What your saying though sounds of someone who got laid once or twice and then tries to make it sound like your a guru of it.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I quit as mod. don't have enough time to spend on the internetZ. oh well. =/
Fixed. So we can start posting pr0n links and fapping to them again?

Kage's ploy to learn everyone's real names.
He'll never guess mine!

Edit: So I met Phil today (Mario mainer). I like him, he's cool.

Also, thanks to everyone who showed up at today's weekly. We had tons of fun, amongst the SIX of us...

Jerks.

D

Deleted member

C-LET i challnege golden ike to a 10 $ money match at the next smash fest at you house lol im going to **** him and swordgruard will recored it lol, i can wait you K.Own him. Count it

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Okay SMASHFEST time!!
the smashfest will be on saturday the 28th of march starting from 4 till midnight as usual, there will be 3 setups for brawl (if bento brings his TV) and 2 for street fighter 4 in my room, since I don't have a copy of the game I would like to know who can bring a street fighter 4 copy 1 for PS3 and 1 for the xbox. That's for the smashfest, befoore that me,zaf, and chet will go play badminton I would to know who will come as well because we would love to have a big amount of people as well.

smashers showing to the fest:
1-zaf (2 tv's)
2-chet
3-lincoln
4-bento????

who else????

EDIT: I need wii's, so whoever can bring a wii please do, and lincoln don't forget my mario kart
info for the badminton will be posted by zaf or chet hopefully

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Don't think I can make it but you should still have my wii Clet (I hope) so you can just use it if it's needed.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'll gladly go play badminton with you guys... and smash.

EDIT : **** Toon Link.

Nintendo I hate you.

buenob

Smash Lord
joel - get in touch with me via msn and I'll send you the bracket images from OBscene... lol finally got that comp up and running again :)

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
J'aimerais bien venir C'let. Mais j'aurais besoin de direction comment y arrivé. Merci

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there for smash, *MAYBE* for badmington - if you don't mind/have room, that is. But I won't be playing badmington. I'm allergic to sports.
lol i don't think you're willing to pay 10$ to watch people play badminton.

sign me up for Clet's smash/SF fest.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Lol Ford, how are you on Kaze's account?

J'aimerais bien venir C'let. Mais j'aurais besoin de direction comment y arrivé. Merci
Il habite sur la rue Peel au centre-ville~ Tu prendrais donc le metro et tu descendrais a la station Peel, the dirigeant vers la sortie "rue Peel"~ Une fois dehors, tu ne fais que monter la rue vers Sherbrooke, tu depasses la rue Sherbrooke~ et il n'habiteras lors qu'a 2 minute de marche un peu plus haut. J'ai oublie son adresse par contre =p Mais c'est le tout premier gros bloc a appartement a la droite. Il y a une allee pour les voitures a l'entree~ Son appartement est le #1804 (18eme etage)

dsl pas d'accents lol

nox

Smash Apprentice
Bonjour ,

Je suis un smasheur de Montréal qui cherche des gens pour jouer à Melee. Mon personnage principal, et secondaire est Fox. PM me ou faites-moi signe dans ce thread !

-nox

Top Bottom