• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Bonjour ,

Je suis un smasheur de Montréal qui cherche des gens pour jouer à Melee. Mon personnage principal, et secondaire est Fox. PM me ou faites-moi signe dans ce thread !

-nox
Welcome to the Montreal Community nox! You should try making it to our weeklies sometime, you'll find the link to that in my sig. If for some reason you can't attend them, we usually have a live stream available so you can watch from home, the link to that is also in my signature.

Enjoy yourself!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
SMASHFEST
I'll be there. I'll bring a Wii and extra controllers for like Agony.
Because you always come first right?
I dropped by the place on my way home at 8:30 and there was only 5 people. Kev said they were 6 by the end of the night, with a new guy. I just found it weird that someone would still show up after 8:30, lol.
J'aimerais bien venir C'let. Mais j'aurais besoin de direction comment y arrivé. Merci
His address is 3460 peel apt #1804. That and follow bento's instructions

D

Deleted member

Ill go Badminton and the smash fest let me know the deatils ill try to get golden ike lol

s333f

Smash Cadet
Okay SMASHFEST time!!
the smashfest will be on saturday the 28th of march starting from 4 till midnight as usual, there will be 3 setups for brawl (if bento brings his TV) and 2 for street fighter 4 in my room, since I don't have a copy of the game I would like to know who can bring a street fighter 4 copy 1 for PS3 and 1 for the xbox. That's for the smashfest, befoore that me,zaf, and chet will go play badminton I would to know who will come as well because we would love to have a big amount of people as well.

smashers showing to the fest:
1-zaf (2 tv's)
2-chet
3-lincoln
4-bento????

who else????

EDIT: I need wii's, so whoever can bring a wii please do, and lincoln don't forget my mario kart
info for the badminton will be posted by zaf or chet hopefully
i would like to come

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Le Kev posting:

C'let: Yeah so can Dominic and I attend this week's C'let fes?, I've heard a lot about you, but stillhave no clue as to who youare... I'm looking forward to playing "Barwl" with you :)

D

Deleted member

k. BADMINTON ITS 12$ it might br cheaper if you have a student ID but im not sure please let me know it your still intrested at that price i want to know who its still coming

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
LOL.

That's not nox
Way to fail Jer.

C-let , I shall be present to at your smashfest.
Someone tell me if this new guy is any good. I've never heard of a pakistani player being any good.

ALSO, I have two really good rackets, if someone is willing to take extra care of them, i can lend them the 100$ one, but I think I'll refrain from lending my 300$ one just because most of you guys are, well, guys.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Watch out, Fizzi is coming for us with his badminton pro skillz.
Man... I would **** so hard. Not going though. Not really sure where this came from either lol.

Le Kev posting:

C'let: Yeah so can Dominic and I attend this week's C'let fes?, I've heard a lot about you, but stillhave no clue as to who youare... I'm looking forward to playing "Barwl" with you :)
Correction: Bawrllaarrlawwllaarrllalarrrr

By the way... I like both Brawl and Melee, but saying BAWRALALVALWLARLRLRLA IRL is too guudz.

EDIT: Bento this econ test tomorow is gonna **** me too hard.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
woow there is alot of people !!
1-zaf
2-chet
3-bento
4-lincoln
5-fizzi
6-joel
7-elef
8-thad
9-kev!
10-stef
11-Dom (sorry I couldn't reply to your post I don't speak french:( )
12-steb
13-agony
14-nox
15 krew

there is one problem, I was planning to have only 3 setups for brawl and the other two for SF4, but with 15 or 16 SMASHERS at my place we will either have to switch some SF4 tv's to brawl or people can que on the 3 tv's to play brawl. so it's everyones choice here so decide now. more wii's will be better in case we had to use more tv's and until now no one confirmed that they will bring copies of SF4 I don't have one so we need one for the xbox and one for the PS3 and an extra PS3 controller I only have one here
P.S. keep in mind that I'm using a 3 to 1 ratio on each TV

swordgard

Smash Hero
woow there is alot of people !!
1-zaf
2-chet
3-bento
4-lincoln
5-fizzi
6-joel
7-elef
8-thad
9-kev!
10-stef
11-Dom (sorry I couldn't reply to your post I don't speak french:( )
12-steb
13-agony
14-nox
15 krew

there is one problem, I was planning to have only 3 setups for brawl and the other two for SF4, but with 15 or 16 SMASHERS at my place we will either have to switch some SF4 tv's to brawl or people can que on the 3 tv's to play brawl. so it's everyones choice here so decide now. more wii's will be better in case we had to use more tv's and until now no one confirmed that they will bring copies of SF4 I don't have one so we need one for the xbox and one for the PS3 and an extra PS3 controller I only have one here
P.S. keep in mind that I'm using a 3 to 1 ratio on each TV
That means i cant go uh? Oh well, if someone cancels, tell me.

BentoBox

Smash Master
C'let, I really don't mind playing SF4 lol~ I'm versatile like that 8]

EDIT: Bento this econ test tomorow is gonna **** me too hard.
Lol seriously. You got my hopes up after the last test saying that someone had told you the 2nd test is always easier ._. I'm just starting chap 6 now lol.

*is getting steamrolled tonight*

WarranThad

Smash Ace
its not my fault heroes 3 over hamachi is garbage joel.

its ok i was gonna wreck you anyway with my gargoyle mastery

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom