• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

swordgard

Smash Hero
More like they don't play it as much as we do.

Japan has the biggest arcade scene in the world, and being that fighting games are arcade games before being console games, it's no surprise they dominate.
Actually, they play brawl alot too. They just dont play it as gay indeed. They are on the right track though.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Alright, I'm asking this here, since it's the best place me thinks to ask. Do you know anyone that might go to OIN3.14 (11 April). I heard stuff about zaf, but since he's like never on, I can't tell if he is or not. I am asking this because I don't want to find a ride at the last sec. I wil ask Cruel if no one else is going. I need answer a.s.a.p Thanks. (I'd pay all the gas if we had to) XD

swordgard

Smash Hero
Gratz to the crew players on my side. Seriously, gj to all of you.

Dom: Great nade spam, i knew that you could spam those like nobody.Wel have to play some more.
Steb: Great lucas. We do need that ditto.
Kage: Warrior. That is all what i can say, you truly are the one and only warrior. You can use BS on anyone and **** the whole metagame by beating zafs MK with friccking ganon.
Lunsford: I really dont regret my choice of taking you as first pick. You are an awesome co captain and an awesome player and an awesome person lol. Good shiz on beating chet with 2 stocks.
Well, agony, we didnt play today. Kev!, great luigi, wel have to play some more too. You guys are so good at this game you dont even need to play in the crew matches.

Gj to you all, we won by a 7 stock advantage out of 24. The other team did great too.

Thanks again for the fest clet.

D

Deleted member

Gratz to the crew players on my side. Seriously, gj to all of you.

Dom: Great nade spam, i knew that you could spam those like nobody.Wel have to play some more.
Steb: Great lucas. We do need that ditto.
Kage: Warrior. That is all what i can say, you truly are the one and only warrior. You can use BS on anyone and **** the whole metagame by beating zafs MK with friccking ganon.
Lunsford: I really dont regret my choice of taking you as first pick. You are an awesome co captain and an awesome player and an awesome person lol. Good shiz on beating chet with 2 stocks.
Well, agony, we didnt play today. Kev!, great luigi, wel have to play some more too. You guys are so good at this game you dont even need to play in the crew matches.

Gj to you all, we won by a 7 stock advantage out of 24. The other team did great too.

Thanks again for the fest clet.
Thanks Swordgard ya we make a good team lol, and your an amazing Ice climber, wjen people complain just say no john's XD.

and for the rest of the team good job everyone who played (sorry kev that you didnt play, but we know you would **** we were saving ther best for last) we were a good crew and kage was the star All bow to the Warrior.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Anyone got somewhere for me to go from 3-5? Having an open house and I can't be home. Wouldn't mind playing Brawl, Brawl+, or Melee. Preferably somewhere close.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
"C"let's smashfests are so much fun.

Thanks a lot for hosting, I had such a great time. All you people who think custom stages are not fun are WRONG, ask Stef, "C"let, or Elef.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A FORWARD SMASH IS ELEF!?!

kr3wman

Smash Master
"C"let's smashfests are so much fun.

Thanks a lot for hosting, I had such a great time. All you people who think custom stages are not fun are WRONG, ask Stef, "C"let, or Elef.
they were so fun I missed the last metro D:

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
this was by far the most fun and funniest smashfest I've ever hosted so I decided to do shoutoutz:

swordgard: thanks for showing me how to use IC's i'll practice them more when I have the time

lincoln: "the small monkey ***** the big monkey!!" commentating on your matches had you so pressured but you still did good

stef: your a good teammate but you should never go against your partner and ask the other team to kill him, amazing matches we had on the custom stages

steb: you **** in SF4 Uppercut ftw! tripping into a mine then my thunder was amazing

kev: your luigi is good, we have to play more matches next time

Dom: your snake DOMinates seriously !

agony: I didn't get to play you in crews too bad

kr3w: you didn't bring milk this time

bento: thanks for cleaning my kitchen, this really helped since I had to clean alot after the fest but I didn't worry about the kitchen. oh and using the fart is cheats

elef: do you know what the forward smash does?? okay what about forward jab? I can chain grab too with my down grab lol man our matches were hilarious the were the funniest matches i've ever played in smash wolf is too good or maybe me commentating on my matches is even better

zaf: we didn't get to play alot but I can't believe I beat you in our set! ,thanks so much for getting me the gift I really appreciate it

chet: you too, thanks alot for the gift and for the tips after our games. I also can't believe I beat your marth right after I beat zaf. good **** at ****** in poker

kage: cheats! cheats! cheats! this guy cheats in metriod you just introduced me to the world of hidden missiles and **** in metriod. your ganon is **** in both games make rise up from top tier in brawl you know you can do it with the worrier spirt

Joel: cape ****!, jab lock, fireball **** on yoshi, our commentary, do you know what forward smashes does?, your hilarious crazy stupid stages, lool amazing times indeed

thanks for everyone who came and thank to all who signed on my card

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf: You must teach me Meta Knight!

Dom: Il faut TELLEMENT que je réussisse ceci au moins une fois contre toi.
mk? lol

sf4 is so much fun :D
this.

this was by far the most fun and funniest smashfest I've ever hosted so I decided to do shoutoutz:

swordgard: thanks for showing me how to use IC's i'll practice them more when I have the time

lincoln: "the small monkey ***** the big monkey!!" commentating on your matches had you so pressured but you still did good

stef: your a good teammate but you should never go against your partner and ask the other team to kill him, amazing matches we had on the custom stages

steb: you **** in SF4 Uppercut ftw! tripping into a mine then my thunder was amazing

kev: your luigi is good, we have to play more matches next time

Dom: your snake DOMinates seriously !

agony: I didn't get to play you in crews too bad

kr3w: you didn't bring milk this time

bento: thanks for cleaning my kitchen, this really helped since I had to clean alot after the fest but I didn't worry about the kitchen. oh and using the fart is cheats

elef: do you know what the forward smash does?? okay what about forward jab? I can chain grab too with my down grab lol man our matches were hilarious the were the funniest matches i've ever played in smash wolf is too good or maybe me commentating on my matches is even better

zaf: we didn't get to play alot but I can't believe I beat you in our set! ,thanks so much for getting me the gift I really appreciate it

chet: you too, thanks alot for the gift and for the tips after our games. I also can't believe I beat your marth right after I beat zaf. good **** at ****** in poker

kage: cheats! cheats! cheats! this guy cheats in metriod you just introduced me to the world of hidden missiles and **** in metriod. your ganon is **** in both games make rise up from top tier in brawl you know you can do it with the worrier spirt

Joel: cape ****!, jab lock, fireball **** on yoshi, our commentary, do you know what forward smashes does?, your hilarious crazy stupid stages, lool amazing times indeed

thanks for everyone who came and thank to all who signed on my card
<3

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
C Viper is the steepest learning curve in the game.

I think I'm going to try and learn her a bit and see what comes of it. I'm having a hard time just finishing her normal challenges.

Finished them, now to tackle hard mode.

BentoBox

Smash Master

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Seriously guys, where are all the FFYF2 recorded videos? D: How many recording stations were there? At least 4-5, right? So many videos staying in the dark!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Seriously guys, where are all the FFYF2 recorded videos? D: How many recording stations were there? At least 4-5, right? So many videos staying in the dark!
4, 3 of which were actively used, i have a few matches. Fest took the time i had planned to upload em sorries. Il upload this weekz

Top Bottom