• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
lol get ***** Kirt! =D
I'm not money matching him to win, but for him to play at his best; I want to test my Ryu against a character I had problems with.

If you think I get ***** easily though, I'll money match you and prove you otherwise, if that's what you think.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
"The Montreal Thread: Street Fighter 4 Thread"

And then we can also have "The Montreal Thread: Starcraft Thread" and the "The Montreal Thread: HnK thread". And other threads for whatever Montreal feels like talking about.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Congratulations Bento, you've succesfully made my eyes bleed.

Why the **** do we play this game again???

oh and btw, I was reading the comments on the video when the creator posted this:

"there's nothing to call a judge on. It's perfectly legal to do. In fact, the TO watched some of this game."
Notice the word "some".

I miss the days when these boards were about Smash... :(

*To the mods/admins/whoever takes care of this* : MAKE A SF4 SUB-FORUM ALREADY!!!
I'd go to SRK, but the people there are weird. Take smokey for instance.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
lol

"The Montreal Thread: Street Fighter 4 Thread"

And then we can also have "The Montreal Thread: Starcraft Thread" and the "The Montreal Thread: HnK thread". And other threads for whatever Montreal feels like talking about.
Look, I don't want to be the "Gaming Topic Nazi", but I mean logically, shouldn't SF4-related stuff be somewhere like here?

Congratulations Bento, you've succesfully made my eyes bleed. [...] Why the **** do we play this game again??? [...]
Yeah, me too lol. But we play because it's fun. Also, the only thing as gay as that ledge-grab spam is Elef's Walking Snake, anyway.

Edit: Okay, since I guess it's "okay" to discuss non-smash-related stuff, considering that it's the Montreal thread, I'll stop being a whiny ***** about it.

Also, this gives me an opportunity to mention my blog that I started recently, for those who would like to check it out. I decided to try my hand at writing, since I used to have a thriving career as an IT writer, before the recession came and ****ed me sideways. I figure that if I get even a single person interested in reading the material I produced, posting this will be worth it, no matter what the rest of you guys think, so "what the hell?". I hope you enjoy it. :)

BentoBox

Smash Master
I found that video to be a brilliant display of what is to come in the coming years months~ I have honestly never laughed as much watching a smash video :D How can you look at your opponent with a straight face after pulling **** like that? lol

Sakurai needs to stay away from the smash series.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Why don't we all switch to Mario Power Tennis Doubles as our secondary game?
That'd make me a happy man.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
That's precisely why I corrected myself. L2R.
I read it, don't worry, but you didn't specify that, which is why i added it.

On another note, I want to try and main Seth, but his low stun value is scaring me.

Also, screw mario power tennis when we could be playing mario party instead; at least the characters in there are perfectly balanced.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Why don't we just play a shooter instead, or a game where teaming is actually needed or actually great skills. I don't feel like playing brawl much anymore and I'll never get as good as pros at melee now it's to late and 64 is only fun online because people actually plays it.

So...Why not a FPS? Teams - Death matches - CTF Plus, we can play online with no lag, so more training possibility.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Caterpillar imbalanced? Hardly. Although we've long since banned the Pirahna Plant for unfair advantage when it's playing on the bottom of the court; hiding the court just isn't any fun.

Otherwise, I'm great with Fly Guy / Daisy :D As long as I've got a good chemistry with my partnah.

I believe those who think the game's not balanced didn't spend enough time with it, it's a great game :D

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
OR

Everyone just plays Melee/Sf4?
He was asking for something that was neither of those two, thus, we didn't answer any of the two.

Caterpillar imbalanced? Hardly. Although we've long since banned the Pirahna Plant for unfair advantage when it's playing on the bottom of the court; hiding the court just isn't any fun.

Otherwise, I'm great with Fly Guy / Daisy :D As long as I've got a good chemistry with my partnah.

I believe those who think the game's not balanced didn't spend enough time with it, it's a great game :D
I don't know for him, but when I said imbalanced, I wasn't referring to Mario Tennis, but another well known nintendo fighting game.

Whats TF2. Im going to buy a new game and Im looking for good FPS. Any other suggestions besides TF2.
Team Fortress2.

IF you want to buy any other fps then that at the moment, I would wait for the this summer or end of the year when Battlefield 1943 or Modern Warfare 2 comes out respectively.

Top Bottom