• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Far =P

Henri-bourrassa 5-10 mins away from metro in bus.

I gtg 'till 5h30 so I'll post my adress and those who can come, come at my place by 6pm

I can take up to 6 person so post here before coming so that you guys can know if there's spots left or not.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
okay I fixed my laptop people so here is the update:
sorry I couldn't host today but I arrived late at night and had to sleep and do a bunch of stuff today.
tomorrow's smashfest will be from 2 till 12 am, the brosemobile is not coming so I wont be housing them. I need to know exactly how many people are coming the people I know that are coming:
1-kirt
2-buenob
3-joel
4-bento
5-steb
6-kr3w
7-fizzi
8-zaf?? TV??

I need to know the rest of the list and keep in mind that I only have 2 tv's and it wll be 3 if bento brings his tv. I can only host 9 people with 3 tv's and with 4tv's (zaf's tv) I will host 12 people. I will check online at night to see who is coming for sure and how many people are coming and I will post my address, everyone pleasee confirm

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Nvm guys, my mom isn't working so I don't get the apartment. Might go play melee at jarc's...
Ugh, good thing I decided to go and pick up my schedule before going straight to the metro and Steb told me you canceled before I entered. I wouldn't have appreciated taking the metro and bus all the way there just to learn that it was canceled.

sorry I couldn't host today but I arrived late at night and had to sleep and do a bunch of stuff today.
tomorrow's smashfest will be from 2 till 12 am, the brosemobile is not coming so I wont be housing them. I need to know exactly how many people are coming the people I know that are coming:
1-kirt
2-buenob
3-joel
4-bento
5-steb
6-kr3w
7-fizzi
8-zaf?? TV??

I need to know the rest of the list and keep in mind that I only have 2 tv's and it wll be 3 if bento brings his tv. I can only host 9 people with 3 tv's and with 4tv's (zaf's tv) I will host 12 people. I will check online at night to see who is coming for sure and how many people are coming and I will post my address, everyone pleasee confirm
From what I heard, Zaf is coming because he has his own fest going on with the two brothers and Swordgard wants to come also, since it will allow me and him to practice teams. Welcome back btw buddy.

swordgard

Smash Hero
1-kirt
2-buenob
3-joel
4-bento
5-steb
6-kr3w
7-fizzi
8-zaf?? TV??

Please repost your info for your place for i shall definitly be there. With a hacked wii with textures and replays saved infinite time with tags.

And i can confirm zaf is probably doing something with the 2 brothers.

Wow, somehow that sounded very very weird XD

BentoBox

Smash Master
C"let, I think you were also supposed to house Pastaboy? He was asking for your # yesterday in FFYF2's thread~

I'll bring my TV/Wii at 2 but I'll have to go work on a project from 2:30 till about 5~

D

Deleted member

IM in c-let i was one of te first to say if how can you forget about be lol, see you guys there

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
1-kirt
2-buenob
3-joel
4-bento
5-steb
6-kr3w
7-fizzi
8-zaf?? TV??

I'll see about dropping by after work (~5:30pm) if there isn't too many people planning to show up already.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I told Pastaboy Clet address.

However, I'm not going tomorrow, since I'm having a birthday party. And stuff.

EDIT : Oh **** I almost forgot to buy some cake lulz.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll be too drunk to improve/play well at all, so I might as well just go home :p

WB Chicklet!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Welcome back man, I'll have your Wii ready for you on Friday. It makes lots of funny noises.

buenob will be arriving before me so please PM me your address/directions again so I can tell him how to get there. I'll be arriving for around 5:30-6:00, and leave for around 10.

Also Thad is coming.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Welcome back man, I'll have your Wii ready for you on Friday. It makes lots of funny noises.

buenob will be arriving before me so please PM me your address/directions again so I can tell him how to get there. I'll be arriving for around 5:30-6:00, and leave for around 10.

Also Thad is coming.
Wow, some people are gonna have to not go to the smashfest, WAY too many people i think.

/scared he might be one who gets told not to go.

I need to know before tommorow if i can go as im leaving school directly to there.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
my laptop if ****ed but I'm trying to do my best
my adress is 3460 Peel apt 1804 buzzer code 1804 *looks at kr3wman*
people coming:
1-zaf
2-kirt
3-swordgard
4-joel
5-buenob
6-steb
7-bento
8-fizzi
9-sphyra
10-thad
11-agony
12-ally
13-holy
14-chet??
15-lincoln

sorry kev there is no space hopefully next time

that number of people would be okay if zaf brings 2 tv's and bento brings his tv . if zaf can only bring one tv then I'm sorry but 3 people would have to cancel. (zaf please confirm 1 or 2 tvs?) sorry everyone my place is small :(
I'll recheck later to see how it goes

EDIT: joel am I only housing pastaboy ???

EDIT2 : zaf is bringing 2 tvs so all the 15 people on this list will be more than welcomed see you all tomorrow

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Someone bring an extra controller please. And Kirt, do you mind if I take your extra controller for the tournament? I really won't have the time to go get mine at my brother's place...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I think someone took my controller from the weeklies by accident and I took theirs. If you have a silver controller in your possession, could you check the back of it and see if "T G" are engraved on the handles? Thanks.

Top Bottom