• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Why I ****ing LOVE this game:

This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onBtaF8Z6Lw - watch 0:44-0:48
Stef is awesome.
I love Stef, he always kicks my a$$, yet I still manage to somehow tear all the fun out of the experience for him :chuckle:
But Snake is gay...
Sorry for disturbing you with this, but I was killing time on youtube and I thought it deserved mention. Thank you to Steb for uploading it!

BentoBox

Smash Master
Your signature showing up or not depends on the length of your post. I used to get infractions because my signature was longer than my post; now they just made it so it doesn't show up at all to save them the trouble :p.

Try typing 10 characters, see if it shows up, and then edit your post and add a full sentence or two. Worked for me.

buenob

Smash Lord
1) what time do people show up at C'let's for the smashfest?
2) should I bring my projector for use at FFYF2?
3) could I know sometime before noon tomorrow, as that's when I have work, and I'm leaving for the bus-station straight from there

ps 4) Prepare Yourself!

kr3wman

Smash Master
1) what time do people show up at C'let's for the smashfest?
2) should I bring my projector for use at FFYF2?
3) could I know sometime before noon tomorrow, as that's when I have work, and I'm leaving for the bus-station straight from there

ps 4) Prepare Yourself!
At 2/3pm, I guess. I can't go friday since it's my anniversary and tomorrow no one seems to be going either.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Ill be there on both days actually. I'm just wondering about the fact that Clet is going to be jetlagged into submission and that he's going to be housing half a dozen people already on friday, not counting the other people he invited over to his fest.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm thinking of going to the next EC tourney you guys have and what seems to be best for me whould be sometime next month in April... so what do you guys think about that?:)

(For Melee) ;)

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ill be there on both days actually. I'm just wondering about the fact that Clet is going to be jetlagged into submission and that he's going to be housing half a dozen people already on friday, not counting the other people he invited over to his fest.
I'll try to come by and pick up my wiimote EDIT : I can't stay! My parents say I have to cut my hair and shizzle, so yeah.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
He answered my text~ =o
I knew he was being over ambitious. No one man could do that after that much change in time and after a flight of that duration. Heck, I would still be jet lagged for the following week myself, not that it would change anything really. It would only mean that i'd be awake during the day, like every normal person :)

filauc

Smash Journeyman
You know what we should some time? We should play some poker so I can get some monies n stuff.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
You know what we should some time? We should play some poker so I can get some monies n stuff.
I'll play riichi mahjong. I'll go Akagi on all of your *****.

Hi Krewman HOKUTO NO KEN IS DOWNLOADING RITE NAO.

God I hope this is the right torrent.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'll play riichi mahjong. I'll go Akagi on all of your *****.

Hi Krewman HOKUTO NO KEN IS DOWNLOADING RITE NAO.

God I hope this is the right torrent.
OOOOH SHHIIIIIIT.

**** YEAH!

Too good. My Raoh vs anyone.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
not if I'm sitting on the table
Vouch. Rick won the poker game of Smashers at SYG^. Although I got second so I won some monies too :lick:

EDIT: LOL remember the guy who never played 1 hand?

EDIT2: Elef did get four-of-a-kind Aces with King kicker, and beat a 3-of-a-kind with running Kings for his own 3-of-a-kind when he came to my place though...

Top Bottom