• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
OMG CARBO GOT FIRED
ouin... j'suis inquiet pour les séries éliminatoires du CH parce que statistiquement, aucune équipe dirigée par son DG a réussi à survivre très longtemps dans une telle situation :/

and OH **** @ Vwins & Kage's 3rd place at Melee revival, Quebec rocks my socks

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ouin... j'suis inquiet pour les séries éliminatoires du CH parce que statistiquement, aucune équipe dirigée par son DG a réussi à survivre très longtemps dans une telle situation :/

and OH **** @ Vwins & Kage's 3rd place at Melee revival, Quebec rocks my socks
On a jamais teamer en tournoi en plus lol. Ganon/Peach c'est trop fort quand la peach sait jouer omg.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I lost mines at the tournament, one black one orange. Kirt, if you don,t need that controller I'd like to take it if you don't mind. If you wanna keep it then it's ok..
Diddy Kong is gay.
Do I smell mooch?
Oh, Pit is gay too.
If anyone owns the correct triangular screwdriver to open a gamecube controller, could I borrow it tomorrow at the weekly? My right shoulder button is ****ed up :( (I'd return it the next week, if not sooner)

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Hmm I still played Bison when HD remix got out but I kinda hit a plateau with him and started messing around with other ppl.

OMG CARBO GOT FIRED
Youi should come to M.A.T its on 22 and 23rd of May the official thread is not out yet but were gonna have SF2HD SF4 3S and mVC2 tourneys

D

Deleted member

can you please make me on of only DK have a Dk picture and another one in the back round or a bunch of dks in the back, make the name Lunsford and Put the phrase COUNT IT!!, THANK YOU elef and call chester he need to tell you something

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
YO yo yo yo yo, I dunno if you guys know but there's 2 tourneys in Ontario right now. We rented a car and we could still fit one person. We all have to pay 20$ for the car, so if anyone is interested to come contact me fast on AIM(HolyNightmaren) preferably. We get housed by Niko btw. We'll leave around midnight today lol, pretty much on short notice.

D

Deleted member

XFD

So you want him to make a sig of you ridding a DK? I second Elef making this epic sig.

Make it look like this elef:

Except replace for the appropriate characters.
just listen to what i wrote not yoshi please
Kirk that guy looks like you LOL\

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Yeah, don't listen to that Kirk fellow, I hear he's a nasty devious person. Kirt on the other hand, is benevolent.
Wait, doesn't that post prove lack of reading skills as much as witting skills?

cF=)

Smash Lord
This is a reminder that, no, you are not allowed to sleep at my place on thursday after jarcfests. GET THE **** OUT at midnight like everyone else.

Un peu plus pis je pitchais des chaises sur du monde a matin.
quote for emphasis.

cF=)

Smash Lord
By the way thanks Reggie,

J'espère que tu reçois des good vibes de ta controller.

Top Bottom