• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I can't help but highly respect anyone who gives me free beer, so, cf=), your fest is a success in my book!
It was still too short, though XD

And Steb... I... I'm so sorry for being such a dork. I owe you a compensation of any sort, which you may ask from me at any time.
*Steb drops his pants*
O SHI-
No homo.

Although disappointing, its not a big deal. I feel like I ran out the bus as soon as I heard that though, LOL. Didn't mean to be rude or anything, just wanted to start heading back. So sorry about that.

D

Deleted member

Well Steb Your The New Champion Enjoy The Trone Lol Good Job To Every1 There I Was A Great To Play You All. And Thank You Elef For Playing Me I Finnaly Get To See The Best Yoshi In Canada, Oh And Guys Who The Best Dk In Canada I Want To Be The Best Dk In Canada (think I Am Already) So I Need To Challenge The Best I Will Join You Guys When You Go To Other Tourneys Now To Beat The Best Donkey Kongs All Over The Contrey, Thats My Goal ^_^ Im No Yell Im To Lasy To Take Off Caps. Count It Baby, Ford The Win

Agora

Smash Journeyman
You were worried about being rude?
How about me dragging you and Agony halfway to my place only to remember that I left my copy of the game at work? XD:::

swordgard

Smash Hero
Well Steb Your The New Champion Enjoy The Trone Lol Good Job To Every1 There I Was A Great To Play You All. And Thank You Elef For Playing Me I Finnaly Get To See The Best Yoshi In Canada, Oh And Guys Who The Best Dk In Canada I Want To Be The Best Dk In Canada (think I Am Already) So I Need To Challenge The Best I Will Join You Guys When You Go To Other Tourneys Now To Beat The Best Donkey Kongs All Over The Contrey, Thats My Goal ^_^ Im No Yell Im To Lasy To Take Off Caps. Count It Baby, Ford The Win

Nvm lol
P

l2spell

EDIT: Seen better DKs on AiB in alberta

cemo

white walker
You should travel to Alberta and become the best DK.
I'm workin on GeeDubs. I've got some rivals in ottawa and toronto D:<

swordgard

Smash Hero
You should travel to Alberta and become the best DK.
I'm workin on GeeDubs. I've got some rivals in ottawa and toronto D:<
Got some ics rivals myself in toronto and Michigan. Bring em on ******** ics dittoes!

zaf

Smash Lord
what in the ****

ThatGuy

Smash Master
***** please, I'M the best Yoshi in Canada.

However, Elef has the best Raphael in Montreal. Thad has a really bad Astaroth.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
***** please, I'M the best Yoshi in Canada.

However, Elef has the best Raphael in Montreal. Thad has a really bad Astaroth.
Daamn I thought we were talking about Tournament Fighter here for a second. How disappointing.

Donkey Kong Contrey lawl

buenob

Smash Lord
ok so I was talking with retlaf, my teams partner, and he was maybe interested in coming up too... joel, would that be a problem if we both came up early?

also... is you guys are talking about SoulCalibur 2, I will 100% money match anyone in that game, my Ivy vs. anyone... if sc 3 or 4... go !#@$^ yourselves 2 was better lol

D

Deleted member

Nvm lol
P

l2spell

EDIT: Seen better DKs on AiB in alberta
ive beaten alot of dks on aib including ook who beat ripple in a donkey kong only tournerment and whats the name of this guy in alberta im sure i can beat him and **** YOU aRi you never played me ever so how can you say someones better then me, your just mean and when we palyed in ffa i used luigi as still kicked your ***, to think your good becase you can 0 to death is dumb, play me then give you little opnion. COUNT IT

swordgard

Smash Hero
Psh, Champlain > Dawson.

Im pretty sure this is true in SOME ways (Vinc could maybe beat lunsford indeed, pretty sure you could too), but not in every case lol.

Lunsford, i saw you play, i dont need much more to evaluate your skill. And 3 things, 1, its not because you beat someone online that you can beat them irl. 2: Im pretty sure that its not because you beat OoK that you beat all the people he beat, thats not how it works. 3 I heard steb has a better DK.

EDIT: I wont argue about wether im better or worst than you. But really, if you say 0 to death take no skills, go play ice climbers >.> . Wel talk about it then.

10 bucks MM at ffyf2?

D

Deleted member

ive beat other dks like over 15 diffent dks online and im even better off line and fine if you think stebs dk is good ill play steb. Just play me before you say i suck. and whos this vic and, im not saying im better then you im saying that i beat you so i must be doing somthing right and fine will paly at FFYF but i dont money match. Sorry but i dont gamble

swordgard

Smash Hero
ive beat other dks like over 15 diffent dks online and im even better off line and fine if you think stebs dk is good ill play steb. Just play me before you say i suck

And me who though dittoes meant nothing especially online! I guess i was wrong all along!

Oh boy, i cant wait to face such an incredible DK

Accept my MM?

EDIT: Its not gambling, its a test of skills(thats what the government says :p Hence why its legal XD)

Double edit: Let me put things back in context. You beat me, in a free for all, in friendlies. Obviously i was going to go 100% in this! And where did i say you suck. I said your probably not 1st DK in canada lol, nor am I for all that matters lol.

D

Deleted member

if dittos mean nothing then how can someone become the best with that character and if you win online you would do 1000 TIMES BETTER OFFLINE

you seemed condensening before sorry i thought you were impling i suck with dk bet ya will paly, but no money match im alrady out 30$ becase of the tournement, im not rich and i never said i was the best dk, i want to be the best, how do i become the best what do i do to get my name out there as the best dk

swordgard

Smash Hero
if dittos mean nothing then how can someone become the best with that character and if you win online you would do 1000 TIMES BETTER OFFLINE

you seemed condensening before sorry i thought you were impling i suck with dk bet ya will paly, but no money match im alrady out 30$ becase of the tournement, im not rich and i never said i was the best dk, i want to be the best, how do i become the best what do i do to get my name out there as the best dk

Its not dittoes that decide whos better, its your tournament rankings lol. Also, you may beat OOK but he has a much better standing on the ladder than you do (AiB ladder). And EVERYONE plays better offline, you cant asssume youl just be ever better than the other was.

To get known your gonna need one of these 3 things.
1: Play offline and get ranked good at big tourneys .
2 : Play great tourney goers in real life in 1v1 prove that you are good.
3: Play online on big tourneys (AiB playoffs or GB playoffs, but GBs are pretty much screwed up lol ) and get a name for yourself out there. People who do very very well online tend to do well offline too. But you cant base everything on 1 person you beat. A tourney shows that your consistant.

To get good is simple, learn the game and its every aspect. Sounds vague though lol

Also please explain to me how you can have such a bad spelling here and such a good one in your AiB blogs lol. As for sounding condescending, bad grammar makes me cry XD.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Just my 2 cents, but Lunsford's DK ( if he's the one I think he is, who came to my fest a couple weeks ago ) really is the best DK I've seen.
So he's not totally talking out of his *** :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
Just my 2 cents, but Lunsford's DK ( if he's the one I think he is, who came to my fest a couple weeks ago ) really is the best DK I've seen.
So he's not totally talking out of his *** :p

Lets be fair, he may be the best DK in the province. I dont know i havent seen steb play DK myself. That i wont deny, Lunsford has a good DK. However, in the country. Wed need to see the other DKs in the country before judging.

D

Deleted member

edge guard can you teach me to di and smash di and other stuff in the game that i dont know. thnaks ill try to adtend more tpurnments and get my name out there

thats algora i admier the support

Steb

Smash Journeyman
ive beat other dks like over 15 diffent dks online and im even better off line and fine if you think stebs dk is good ill play steb. Just play me before you say i suck. and whos this vic and, im not saying im better then you im saying that i beat you so i must be doing somthing right and fine will paly at FFYF but i dont money match. Sorry but i dont gamble
Actually, I'll be playing a bit on AiB soon since I got a lan adapter now. I don't know we didn't ask to do DK dittos while we were both at Dawson but I guess we can take this online, lol. I'll message you when I get the chance to play.

And money matches isn't exactly gambling. It isn't luck based and the winner is usually the more skilled player. Gambling would be like taking turns to hit each other with judgment hammer.

So yeah, about all this arguing, this is why I can't wait for FFYF2. It will give a good indication of how good we all are.

swordgard

Smash Hero
edge guard can you teach me to di and smash di and other stuff in the game that i dont know. thnaks ill try to adtend more tpurnments and get my name out there

thats algora i admier the support

Lol guys im thinking i really shoudl do a 30 minutes session explaining how to DI at ffyf2 XD

Oh well il see, names swordgard not edge guard XD

Agreed steb, ffyf2 is gonna be ****ing epic

D

Deleted member

anybody wanna invite me over or come over to my house to play some brawl (im bored) i can host 4 people

Top Bottom