• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

swordgard

Smash Hero
Drama is for scrubs, if you don't like your placing on it then place better in tournies.
Ahah, good point. First il have to START placing in tourneys myself though.

I guess it will be easier for everyone to know their place on it after ffyf2.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
chet i love you come play melee with me even though it's a terribly imbalanced horrible game where these two characters spin around and everyone dies.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Hello everyone
Just moved to Montreal couple months ago
I dont have to much tourny experience yet but Ive been playing smash since melee so I got all the techs down and everything
Me and my bro are looking for players around Montreal (mostly the Rive-Sud area) to get together with so we can get more experience on the competitive scene. And I have wifi but its really unreliable

My gamer tag is BLIOS

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hello everyone
I dont have to much tourny experience yet but Ive been playing smash since melee so I got all the techs down and everything
Me and my bro are looking for players around Montreal (mostly the Rive-Sud area) to get together with so we can get more experience on the competitive scene. And I have wifi but its really unreliable

My gamer tag is BLIOS
Hi Bellioes,

A great start for you would be to attend our Montreal Weeklies, held every Wednesday. You'll find the link to that thread in my signature, with all the important information listed on the first post of that thread.

Welcome to the community!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hello everyone

My gamer tag is BLIOS
Uh, nobody really lives on south shore whatsover.

Except me zaf and ally holy and cemo.

But yeah, you should go to the weeklies, youl meet plenty of cool people. And soon wel even have our clet fests back!

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Ok, but ALLY lives on the southshore
Thats sweet ^_^
Any one live near Longueuil?
Also, Are you guys having a weekly tomorrow cause I checked the thread and it says the next one is Febuary 18th???

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ok, but ALLY lives on the southshore
Thats sweet ^_^
Any one live near Longueuil?
Also, Are you guys having a weekly tomorrow cause I checked the thread and it says the next one is Febuary 18th???
They are having a weekly, they probably simply didnt update.

As for who lives near longueuil, i live in saint-hubert. Dont wanna give out the exact place where the others live though, would not be very cool of me.

Btw, what school you going to in any case?

EDIT: Aim/msn?

Bellioes

Smash Lord
@swordgard Yeah I have msn. I dont know how to put it under my name but its in my profile :) And I go to Jaques-Rousseau.
@ThatGuy Ok so theres is a weekly tomorrow but Im not sure if I can go. Im only 16 so my parents are little uptight about me staying out to late, especially when its with people they dont know. Maybe I could go but only till like 9.
@Mystic Viper Theres also my bro so thats two new faces if we go

Its from 6 to 11 right? Thats what it says in the thread

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
we should be talking about weekly discussion in the other thread but yeah. Your brother would still have to pay the full cover and you actually have to be one of the first person there in order to have your wii used in order to benefit for the discount.

I think however its more tactful to let the people who are there for the full time of the weeklies from beginning to end to have their wii set up so this way we dont have to change wiis when someone leaves early.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Hey Bonjour je vais passé une petite anonce classé.

Je voulais participé au tournoi FFYF en simple et en double. Mais j'ai pas d'ami pour etre mon partenaire. Alors ci jamais quelqu'un est seul, bien on pourais peut etre ce joindre. Je suis un joueur moyen a cheveux brun. Et j'aime beaucoup le fromage.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey Bonjour je vais passé une petite anonce classé.

Je voulais participé au tournoi FFYF en simple et en double. Mais j'ai pas d'ami pour etre mon partenaire. Alors ci jamais quelqu'un est seul, bien on pourais peut etre ce joindre. Je suis un joueur moyen a cheveux brun. Et j'aime beaucoup le fromage.
I'm looking for a doubles partner!

i lolled.

Anyone else going to the Dawson tourney this friday before going to Charles?
I am. :D

Agora

Smash Journeyman
When was CF's fest anyways? I was kinda expecting a confirmation post with more details and all.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Can someone be kind enough to tell me which page the charles fest infos are on. I'm going to the dawson tourney, and I would maybe go to charles fest after.
Ugh, unless someone has that bookmarked, which would be pretty weird in the first place, I'd assume you look it up yourself, as it might be the faster thing to do.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Aww ****.
It was earlier than I remembered, I don't think I can show up anymore -_-;
Well, at least it's not taking away a Melee player!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
So on Friday...

I have school until 1:00
I can be at the Dawson tournament from 2:00 to 6:00
or
Go to cF's from 2:00 to 10:00

****, I wanted to go to both. Sorry cF. At least I suck at melee anyways, lol.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'm going to the Dawson tournament, I had fun at the last one. Do we know if it's in the same room?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, my Friday activity got canceled, so if there's Brawl this Friday, I'm coming, cf=)!

If I get a lift, I'm bringing TVs, too.

D

Deleted member

sup guys hey chester on march brake maybe you and zaf could pass by

Top Bottom