• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
ally/holy -- how are you guys getting to st. cats for the final OiN?
i think that they will still be coming with me , unless they no longer want to.
i will still be going to the final oin
also, dont know about mikeys tourney. its kinda short notice and i need to be some where on the 5th

holy, im a zombie

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i think that they will still be coming with me , unless they no longer want to.
i will still be going to the final oin
also, dont know about mikeys tourney. its kinda short notice and i need to be some where on the 5th

holy, im a zombie
ZAF, nothing'S cooler than trips with you. Bus is pissing me off these days of course we want to come *!

Edit: Oh actually, I won't have the chance of hving this trip with you guys, going to be in Michigan x.x so there's a free spot now.

buenob

Smash Lord
watch out, the Ottawa SRK scene is heading up today for that, so if you guys want some beastly mvc2 matches, and to an extent sf4, you should definitely head up to it... they invited me but unfortunately I have previous plans // work

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that wasn't so hot.
Didn't really piss me off that much, though, it's probably not how the manga finishes anyway. In fact, I bet the manga isn't over yet.
honestly it was one of the worst endings I've seen in while, yeah the manga has a completely different ending and it's still ongoing

Top Bottom