• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

1. Im the red troll, lol
2. im having and SF4 fest
3. It's may 22 friday at 3 oclock till when ever and i have 3 Tv's and room for 9 11 people
4. i dont have a ps3 or Xbox there for kirt, zaf, steb or c-let will have to bring one these are the only 4 i know who have the console's
5. If someone has and xbox/ps3 and no street fighter (c-let) ill rent the game for the day so please let me know who can attend so i can make the roster
6. Thank you and COUNT IT!!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
You guys notice there's a spelling mistake in Lincoln's sig? That's too good, that's gotta stay like that.

<3 Lincoln :p

Steb

Smash Journeyman
1. Im the red troll, lol
3. It's may 22 friday at 3 oclock till when ever and i have 3 Tv's and room for 9 11 people
4. i dont have a ps3 or Xbox there for kirt, zaf, steb or c-let will have to bring one these are the only 4 i know who have the console's
5. If someone has and xbox/ps3 and no street fighter (c-let) ill rent the game for the day so please let me know who can attend so i can make the roster
Depends what time I work that day. I'd want to go.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
1. Im the red troll, lol
the mistakes, they hurt.

Btw, Clet has gone back to Saudi as we said a few post ago, and I always work on Fridays.

You guys notice there's a spelling mistake in Linken's sig? That's too good, that's gotta stay like that.

<3 Linken :p
lol, i noticed. I don't know who i'm more anxious to see their next post, him or daisy. :)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION.

Unless Linkshot, whom I am housing, refuses, I will be hosting the official Last Brawl Fest Before BISB on Friday evening. Stay ch00ned for more details.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
D

Deleted member

You guys notice there's a spelling mistake in Linken's sig? That's too good, that's gotta stay like that.

what do you mean i spell my name wrong where is that. My name is spelled LINCOLN FORD

D

Deleted member

Steb and Kirt what days are good for you I will arrange it around you schedule

D

Deleted member

you Guys Notice There's A Spelling Mistake In Linken's Sig? That's Too Good, That's Gotta Stay Like That.

Answer My Last Question How Did I Spell My Name Wrong Or Are You Talking About Some One Else. Who's This Linken You Talk About

No Mistakes
Count It!!
Chester When R U Free I Know You Have A Xbox Or Ps3

D

Deleted member

lincoln I only have a gamecube, I don't have a ps3, 360, or a wii.
really you dont have and Xbox you talk about sf4 like you had it i gess i just assumed.

Big rick if you would like to come to my SF4 fest i sould love you have you over and meet you, i don't think we met ever.
any other day then monday kirt

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
really you dont have and Xbox you talk about sf4 like you had it i gess i just assumed.

Big rick if you would like to come to my SF4 fest i sould love you have you over and meet you, i don't think we met ever.
any other day then monday kirt
i kant n e oter dey b/c i c mah gf on tusday, weeklies on wensday, gf on tursday, and den i work fry day, caturday an sunday.

i mit b able to skeeze it in my skeduel for tursday, but ill c about dat later.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Hey gaiz, forget my fest tomorrow, I have to go pick up Linkshot at a time that'll make it impossible for a fest to happen.

Go practice alone in your dark rooms!

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys I might be random comming back in here after I said that I whould stop playing brawl but actually I bought a new wii from my friend really cheap and guess what...I had to go back to this game xD So I might be off here asking if people still play online/normal brawl(I have to try brawl+ yet) but That whould be great if some ol'guys from before could or whould play with meh sometimes :p I might try a tournament or two this summer if time schedule agree with that =/

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
i kant n e oter dey b/c i c mah gf on tusday, weeklies on wensday, gf on tursday, and den i work fry day, caturday an sunday.

i mit b able to skeeze it in my skeduel for tursday, but ill c about dat later.
Translation : Sex is scheduled on tuesdays and thursdays and I try to catch nigguhz stealin' Ipods and Maddens during the weekend

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Yo guys I might be random comming back in here after I said that I whould stop playing brawl but actually I bought a new wii from my friend really cheap and guess what...I had to go back to this game xD So I might be off here asking if people still play online/normal brawl(I have to try brawl+ yet) but That whould be great if some ol'guys from before could or whould play with meh sometimes :p I might try a tournament or two this summer if time schedule agree with that =/
Welcome back, Brawlers are getting rarer in Montreal these days. :bee:

zaf

Smash Lord
That's the stick that I own and it really isn't bad if you're starting out. The main complaints are about buttons not responding after some time but that can be fixed by simply replacing your parts, and getting a SE with a whole set of seimitsus/sanwas will still cost less than getting a TE. My buttons are still responsive so I can't really relate to those issues.

The stick has a square gate restrictor (4 corners) though so I'm really struggling right now with it when trying to play non-charge characters. Got a friend to buy me a octagon restrictor which I should get by friday if all goes well~ Those are like 5$ tops; so really, if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed.

Ohh, and the MTL SF4 community is huge @_@
i hated the square gate i had. I always had to ghost the command chars. but i got an octagon gate now and its like the stick plays for you.
bento i dont seem to have your gt =[

also, lincoln the 22 is the day of the sf4 tourney here in montreal so i cant come and i doubt thad, rick, kirt, bento, chet or anyone else playing sf4 would be able to make it. you should definately go to the sf4 tourney to atleast see everything if you do not want to play

Welcome back, Brawlers are getting rarer in Montreal these days. :bee:
hi tacos ^^

edit: i think chet is easy when he is drunk

WarranThad

Smash Ace
attenshun duelists:

I'm having another thadfest at my house This sunday-monday. People are welcome to sleep over and I have a bunch of empty couches and beds that can be slept on... like, 5 or 6. There will be Rock Band (2), Street Fighter, Melee and Brawl from what I can tell.

equipment:
I'm looking for an extension cord and maybe some power bars. I should have some stuff but extras would be great.
Also looking for anyone who can bring a TV or two, 1-2 wiis/gamecubes and 1-2 other xbox/ps3s. I think Zaf said he'd bring some of this stuff. I have 3 tvs at my house but one of them needs a VCR to function (that old ****ty one i keep bringing to tourneys).

if you want to come PM me on smashboards for my info or msn me if you have my email.

itll be from sunday in the afternoon to some time later monday night for those who can stay.

people planning on coming:
-Chet
-Zaf
-Kage
-Matt
-Big Rick
-David
-Jay

people not coming since they hate me:
-cemothebeat

edit: my cellphone is currently not in my possesion since i'm forgetful, ill edit this out once i get it back which shoul d b e today.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
attenshun duelists:

I'm having another thadfest at my house This sunday-monday. People are welcome to sleep over and I have a bunch of empty couches and beds that can be slept on... like, 5 or 6. There will be Rock Band (2), Street Fighter, Melee and Brawl from what I can tell.

equipment:
I'm looking for an extension cord and maybe some power bars. I should have some stuff but extras would be great.
Also looking for anyone who can bring a TV or two, 1-2 wiis/gamecubes and 1-2 other xbox/ps3s. I think Zaf said he'd bring some of this stuff. I have 3 tvs at my house but one of them needs a VCR to function (that old ****ty one i keep bringing to tourneys).

if you want to come PM me on smashboards for my info or msn me if you have my email.

itll be from sunday in the afternoon to some time later monday night for those who can stay.

people planning on coming:
-Chet
-Zaf
-Kage
-Matt
-Big Rick
-David
-Jay

people not coming since they hate me:
-cemothebeat

edit: my cellphone is currently not in my possesion since i'm forgetful, ill edit this out once i get it back which shoul d b e today.
You should all come to BISB this saturday.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hey gaiz, forget my fest tomorrow, I have to go pick up Linkshot at a time that'll make it impossible for a fest to happen.

Go practice alone in your dark rooms!
Pff, you should know that itts my favorite method to train at brawl, and it works :p

buenob

Smash Lord
weird question guys...

I know alan (linkshot) is up for smashfest, but is moses there too?

ninjaedit: if so, call your mother ****it!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Pff, you should know that itts my favorite method to train at brawl, and it works :p
I'd just like to point out that this works a lot better with some characters than others. And by some characters, I meant one character. Go figure, it just happens to be yours ;)

Top Bottom