• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Hey Montreal,

I recently found a venue in Toronto, and found out Niko can help run it. Just letting you guys know that the expected tournament date is July 11th. There will be Brawl singles and doubles, and a few Brawl+ and melee setups. There is a cap about 40- 50 people, and future two day events may happen if successful. Once I get contact with Niko, he can setup the thread. Post if you are interested in coming.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I got a name

'This tournament is for the people who are too poor to go to Genesis, featuring no one really good since they all are at Genesis'

zaf

Smash Lord
on a more serious note, if anyone is planning to purchase a stick for sf4, they are selling them in the EB games in chateauguay for $100.\

4 left apparently

BentoBox

Smash Master
That's the stick that I own and it really isn't bad if you're starting out. The main complaints are about buttons not responding after some time but that can be fixed by simply replacing your parts, and getting a SE with a whole set of seimitsus/sanwas will still cost less than getting a TE. My buttons are still responsive so I can't really relate to those issues.

The stick has a square gate restrictor (4 corners) though so I'm really struggling right now with it when trying to play non-charge characters. Got a friend to buy me a octagon restrictor which I should get by friday if all goes well~ Those are like 5$ tops; so really, if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed.

Ohh, and the MTL SF4 community is huge @_@

Top Bottom