• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
id really like some people to confirm some tvs. kage? joel? can anyone bring tvs?
Quoted that so that people who don't read the previous messages will still see it...

http://www.kevsrandomblog.blogspot.com

I wrote an article about the tourney on my blog. I'm quite bored and can't sleep atm. So if you can't sleep and/or are bored as well, take a look, you might just like it.

idk if rules forbid me from posting a link to my blog, but I read through quickly and saw nothing relevant, if this shouldn't be here, any mod should feel free to edit it out or msg me to do so.

Enjoi. (Winks @ Linken)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i said people can arrive as soon as 1:00.
and my crappy tv has that old one output thing so your vcr would have to have that

WarranThad

Smash Ace
people might want to bring usb controllers as well since we'll have two laptops. Xbox controllers work for this but there will only be so many (i have 2 on me).

right now it looks like we'll have 3 xboxes, 1-2 wiis, 2 laptops.

if anyone has any monitor/tv or even cables that would let systems hook up to monitors (i have an lcd monitor) or laptops that would be good as well.

Thanks

WarranThad

Smash Ace
cable/attenna is what its marked, its one socket.

pkm is bringing a tv it seems, with that and potential monitor tvs and bentos its should be good

if anyone was planning on coming now would be a good time to start heading over as many people have already left.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Thad, I can't come tonight. I have to eat dinner with my family tonight. Apparently I was told yesterday, but I wasn't even home, lol.

EDIT: Oh it's Sunday/Monday? I'll come tomorrow then.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
sounds good. alternatively you can come late and stay over the night as we'll probably be up pretty alte.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
right now i just woke up. chet, big rick and kev are still up. Joel, David and Kage are still sleeping. I think they all plan to stay most of the day. Come whenever you can!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Im under the impression that I may have had my dad's opus card stolen and maybe some money with it, definitely happened at Roberts. If I ask my mom tomorrow and she does not have the card then major consequences will happen!

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Im under the impression that I may have had my dad's opus card stolen and maybe some money with it, definitely happened at Roberts. If I ask my mom tomorrow and she does not have the card then major consequences will happen!

o_O Wow epic gay. It's like hearing about the incident @ FFYF II all over again.. Where were they the last time you saw them? And also, if you don't mind saying, how much money?

Balrog. Stupid tornado lariat. Balrog is too tall to sweep him out of it I think.
lololol MK in SF4!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Alright so I asked my mom and she says she doesn't have it, so that means either:

1. It dropped from my coat (It should be near the computer downstairs Thad because that's where I got my coat when I left)

2. Someone definitely is desperate among us and looked inside my coat for money and my pass.

If it's Number 2, you better tell me now and redeem yourself.. if not you can kiss your smash career goodbye and I will never stop until i find you.

Time to play Phoenix Wright in RL.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but if it was there it was definitely in my coat. But I have my coat and it's not there.
Wow gay ****. If you're positively sure you won't find it anywhere, you should go cancel it. You can get the instructions on how to do so on the STM's site, in their FAQ.

They cancel your previous card, give you a new one and refill it with the same tickets/fares as the one you had. It costs about 13.00$, but a new (empty) card would cost you 7.00$ anyway, plus whoever stole it ends up with a card that doesn't do ****. :D I had to go through the same process when I lost my roommate's card and bought her a new one before she ripped my head clean off.

i think elef took it
he had money yesterday for the first time in a while
I lol'd at this and the kidney stuff.

If it's Number 2, you better tell me now and redeem yourself.. if not you can kiss your smash career goodbye and I will never stop until i find you.

Time to play Phoenix Wright in RL.
I lol'd even harder than the kidney stuff.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't like to be your roomate Kev, with you laughing out loud all the time.
Try telling that to the 2 year-old that colored my shoes with highlighters, wakes me up at 6:00 am, crying her tiny little lungs out and puked on me this morning, right after my shower...

Kev makes a good wife though, his eggs are dee-liciouus!
Do we have a proposal here? If so, I'll have to start booking Meelee & Brawl setups for the occasion, honey.

and my sausage is always tasty
That one was handed to you on a platter, my friend. Well played, none the less.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I want to come visit with a friend from June 17th to 25th, could anyone help us out with housing *Stares at Zaf......* You know I'll provide with the goods :p

Top Bottom