• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
You should have used a glossy color instead of a Mat one for multiple reasons.

a) It looks better
b) The stick itself was made glossy instead of mat itself in the first place
c) Glossiness allows for faster movement across the surface
d) You can't clean mat as much as you could clean a glossy surface, so get ready for you sweaty palm residue to stay
e) Finally, the paint won't last as long on a surface that's rubbed against constantly like that when its mat; your going to probably need to repaint it in a couple of months, even weeks.

zaf

Smash Lord
You should have used a glossy color instead of a Mat one for multiple reasons.

a) It looks better
b) The stick itself was made glossy instead of mat itself in the first place
c) Glossiness allows for faster movement across the surface
d) You can't clean mat as much as you could clean a glossy surface, so get ready for you sweaty palm residue to stay
e) Finally, the paint won't last as long on a surface that's rubbed against constantly like that when its mat; your going to probably need to repaint it in a couple of months, even weeks.
you should s my d for multiple reasons

A) cuz i want you too

I used a glossy sealer after i painted. >_>
Bet you didnt think i would
The paint will last long, I tried to chip it and it did not chip. I was not obviously stabbing it, but thats just over doing it.

The blue paint is just dark. Besides, how was i to know how the blue would turn out. I bought a random red and it turned out to be the most glossy.
I dont need to be sliding my hands all across this, my fingers are on the buttons at all times. I was cleaning my stick regularly anywho.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
you should s my d for multiple reasons

A) cuz i want you too

I used a glossy sealer after i painted. >_>
Bet you didnt think i would
The paint will last long, I tried to chip it and it did not chip. I was not obviously stabbing it, but thats just over doing it.

The blue paint is just dark. Besides, how was i to know how the blue would turn out. I bought a random red and it turned out to be the most glossy.
I dont need to be sliding my hands all across this, my fingers are on the buttons at all times. I was cleaning my stick regularly anywho.
LOL, on the defense like a little child accused of stealing cookies. Priceless.

If you don't want feedback, don't post on a public forum Einstein.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, on the defense like a little child accused of stealing cookies. Priceless.

If you don't want feedback, don't post on a public forum Einstein.
You're both acting like kids.

I win.

Edit: Repentigny sucks.
Kirt always gets into e-fights with people over the most trivial things such as spelling, flaws in logic, etc. Just /ignore.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Kirt always gets into e-fights with people over the most trivial things such as spelling, flaws in logic, etc. Just /ignore.
And your a pansy Chet, how is that a fight? I responded with as much spike as his post :S

Or are you just bias to your pot-buddies?/truth. To bad I don't have any to give you :(

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, it's not a fight.
I was just saying to Kev that people acting like kids around here is either triggered by either simple mtl thread ***********, or someone taking something the wrong way when they shouldn't, or either -> kirt got his panties all up in a bunch.
In this case:
"LOL, on the defense like a little child accused of stealing cookies. Priceless.

If you don't want feedback, don't post on a public forum Einstein."
Why is he on defense? You came up saying "this should be like this because X" and he said "this IS like this because Y". Then you're calling him a child. :/ Of course, this could be a joke, but when you post I never know.
There's no bias, it's the truth, word of mouf. This thread is proof of this, in all its ones and zeros lol.
And zaf isn't a pot buddy, he's a friend.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Ok, it's not a fight.
I was just saying to Kev that people acting like kids around here is either triggered by either simple mtl thread ***********, or someone taking something the wrong way when they shouldn't, or either -> kirt got his panties all up in a bunch.
In this case:
"LOL, on the defense like a little child accused of stealing cookies. Priceless.

If you don't want feedback, don't post on a public forum Einstein."
Why is he on defense? You came up saying "this should be like this because X" and he said "this IS like this because Y". Then you're calling him a child. :/ Of course, this could be a joke, but when you post I never know.
There's no bias, it's the truth, word of mouf. This thread is proof of this, in all its ones and zeros lol.
And zaf isn't a pot buddy, he's a friend.
Chet, then I suggest you reread the past few post cause you seem to be the one who missed him, again as I said, replying to my criticism with unjustified S my D.

Sure, that part may have been a joke, but he went as far as disproving and defending everything I had to criticize thereafter. In the end, I wanted to pass on knowledge so he wouldn't have to remake the same mistake again later.

Now, who got their panties in a bunch first? And as far as I see it, were now 3 of us with panties in a bunch because, i criticized your criticism of my criticism of his criticism of my initial criticism. Let me know if you got lost along the way there.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chet, then I suggest you reread the past few post cause you seem to be the one who missed him, again as I said, replying to my criticism with unjustified S my D.

Sure, that part may have been a joke, but he went as far as disproving and defending everything I had to criticize thereafter. In the end, I wanted to pass on knowledge so he wouldn't have to remake the same mistake again later.

Now, who got their panties in a bunch first? And as far as I see it, were now 3 of us with panties in a bunch because, i criticized your criticism of my criticism of his criticism of my initial criticism. Let me know if you got lost along the way there.
nah that was pretty clear. I guess you're right. I just got used to filtering what zaf says. I basically remove every reference to d's, mom's, etc., until only the important stuff is left. If nothing relevant comes out, I just ignore him lol. As weird as that sounds, when s my d comes from zaf, I just label it as "normal chit chat" for him, so I didn't understand why you were all flustered. Sorry about that.

May I get a piece of this "popcorn" ?
I don't think I'd ever try popcorn that has travelled overseas to Saudi Arabia. It'll be all spoiled and ****.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
May I get a piece of this "popcorn" ?

*Violently throws bowl to Swordgard* - "Try Shieldgrabbing THIS, *****!" :bee:

I get the point Chet, I'm just hoping that my random posts will help people understand just how stupid they sound (or look) when e-bashing instead of debating in an intelligent manner.

This is one of the many directions the conversation could've taken:

Zaf: Yo gaiz, check out my pimped-out stick [specs], etc

Us: That's cool. [suggestions], [CONSTRUCTIVE criticism], [rest of post], etc

filauc & Jer: [Trolling]

Anyways, just my grain of salt... *Puts up flame shield*

Edit: I just saw the new Startrek movie (for free, of course) and I have to admit it was pretty **** good. I never even watched the series or anything related to the franchise and I still found it quite enjoyable.

Greg_2390

Smash Rookie
boredom + html = I'm on a Boat

Aww ****, get your towels ready it's about to go down (shorty, yeah)
Everybody in the place hit the ****ing deck (shorty, yeah)
But stay on your mother****ing toes
We running this, let's go

I'm on a boat (I'm on a boat)
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm sailing on a boat (sailing on a boat)
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the mother****ing boat (boat, yeah)

I'm on a boat mother****er take a look at me
Straight floating on a boat on the deep blue sea
Busting five knots, wind whipping at my coat
You can't stop me mother****er cause I'm on a boat

Take a picture, trick (trick)
I'm on a boat, *****(*****)
We drinking Santana champ,
Cause it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my swim trunks
And my flippie-floppies
I'm flipping burgers, you at Kinko's
Straight flipping copies

I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and ****
The dolphin's splashing, getting everybody all wet
But this ain't Seaworld, this is real as it gets
I'm on a boat, mother****er, don't you ever forget

I'm on a boat and
It's going fast and
I got a nautical themed
pashmina afghan
I'm the king of the world
On a boat like Leo
If you're on the shore,
then you're sure not me-oh

Get the **** up, this boat is REAL!!!

**** land, I'm on a boat, mother****er (mother****er)
**** trees, I climb buoys, mother****er (mother****er)
I'm on the deck with my boys, mother****er (yeah)
This boat engine make noise, mother****er

Hey ma, if you could see me now (see me now)
Arms spread wide on the starboard bow (starboard bow)
Gonna fly this boat to the moon somehow (moon somehow)
Like Kevin Garnett, anything is possible

Yeah, never thought I'd be on a boat
It's a big blue watery road (yeah)
Poseidon
Look at me, oh (all hands on deck)

Never thought I'd see the day
When a big boat coming my way
Believe me when I say
I ****ed a mermaid

I'm on a boat
I'm on a boat
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm sailing on a boat (woaah)
I'm on a boat
I'm on a boat
Take a good hard look at the motha****in' boat (sha-sha-shorty, shorty, yeah)

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
good to know boxxybabee has found her way to smashboards.
That's not a half-bad comeback for an individual who appears to have roughly the same intellectual quotient as the average tree stump. I am stunned at the quality of your wit, however. The whole ''making obscure references based on the color of my posts'' thing was really innovative. Or not.

I guess you could keep ''jizzing your pants'' (psst, that's another one - you should check it out) over every stale four month old meme, every time you ''discover'' one and just continue trolling the boards, generally looking like a total fool. I can't stop you. Have a blast.

I guess I'll go with Pink again, considering how incredibly amusing you seem to find it. Maybe Sakurai, hallowed be thy name, will bestow mercy upon your poor, wretched sould and have you trip in front of a bus. In the meantime, have a nice day.

swordgard

Smash Hero

*Violently throws bowl to Swordgard* - "Try Shieldgrabbing THIS, *****!" :bee:

I get the point Chet, I'm just hoping that my random posts will help people understand just how stupid they sound (or look) when e-bashing instead of debating in an intelligent manner.

This is one of the many directions the conversation could've taken:

Zaf: Yo gaiz, check out my pimped-out stick [specs], etc

Us: That's cool. [suggestions], [CONSTRUCTIVE criticism], [rest of post], etc

filauc & Jer: [Trolling]

Anyways, just my grain of salt... *Puts up flame shield*

Edit: I just saw the new Startrek movie (for free, of course) and I have to admit it was pretty **** good. I never even watched the series or anything related to the franchise and I still found it quite enjoyable.

*Shield grabs popcorn* *Starts cging frantically as popcorn starts going in every direction possible*
Oh, sorry guys, it has become a reflex over time. Its the first time it happens so no worries

*Thinks of PGL doubles as i cged my partner 20 to 64%*

Oh yeah nvm, maybe i should go see a doctor for that.

But kev, your posts always make me lol.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
That's not a half-bad comeback for an individual who appears to have roughly the same intellectual quotient as the average tree stump. I am stunned at the quality of your wit, however. The whole ''making obscure references based on the color of my posts'' thing was really innovative. Or not.

I guess you could keep ''jizzing your pants'' (psst, that's another one - you should check it out) over every stale four month old meme, every time you ''discover'' one and just continue trolling the boards, generally looking like a total fool. I can't stop you. Have a blast.

I guess I'll go with Pink again, considering how incredibly amusing you seem to find it. Maybe Sakurai, hallowed be thy name, will bestow mercy upon your poor, wretched sould and have you trip in front of a bus. In the meantime, have a nice day.
Didn't you just tell me I was childish for upholding my views a few post ago?

Doesn't matter, your post still make me lulz.

D

Deleted member

hey guys where is the location for the SF4 weekly, i know its on tuesdays but where is it and what's the address I plan on showing up to it tomorrow but i wanted to know if i need to bring money or a controller please let me know. and some host a smash fest my DK want's to punch some one lol ^_^ COUNT IT!!

Top Bottom