• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
wow.... i got a story to share...

i call the telus help phone. I ask them for the number of the telus store in chateauguay. I was on hold for ten minutes. Then another five while the guy was searching for the store in the database. I get a number from him and call it. He gave me the ****ing number for Bureau en gros.

How can you not have the number of your own ****ing company, but have the number of another company. Like wtf

EDIT: anyone wanna come to chateauguay for some smashing o.o ?

swordgard

Smash Hero
toi, j'taime pas.

pis tu sais foutument pas de quoi tu parles si tu mets des noms sur l'échec du tournoi mentionné, tu devrais éditer ton post, pis aller voir ailleurs.
Calm down....that was a joke, i know jarc wasnt the one who got this cancelled, its mostly a big misunderstanding between the girl who talked with rick. Anyways, its not like you were the one cleaning up after, i was with rick helping him get his stuff and place all the chairs, so dont come and **** on me for making 1 ****ing joke on jarc. Heck, i even gave him free stuff at the tourney XD.

If you dont like me its your problem, but the boards are a free place to discuss and they dont belong to you. I did not intend to be mean, if you misunderstood my post its alright, i wont take you responsible for that, the internet makes irony alot less easy to spot. And even if you still dont like me, your still welcome to pass by if I host a tournament. And if thats not the only reason you dont like me, please explain yourself then, for I shall see whatever mischief i could have caused and i will probably try to repair it. If i did sound angry in this post, then please ommit that because it was not my intention, i just want to be cleared of any misunderstandings.

So, anyways we may be hosting this at a church too it seems, not sure though yet.

Btw, if jarc aint coming il be sad too, hes a hell of a nice guy.

Edit: Bonne saint-jean tout le monde@!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Ive seen kind ofa bit of *****ing these days on the board =( *don't ***** at me!! Plzzzz* lol...I'm just stating.

Btw, I heard about crew teams of melee before. How about we start one for Brawl, that coul be a really good idea and to go versus othe cities crew teams. I don't know ho it ended up for melee before, but I'm pretty sure it culd go smoothly fo brawl.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Ive seen kind ofa bit of *****ing these days on the board =( *don't ***** at me!! Plzzzz* lol...I'm just stating.

Btw, I heard about crew teams of melee before. How about we start one for Brawl, that coul be a really good idea and to go versus othe cities crew teams. I don't know ho it ended up for melee before, but I'm pretty sure it culd go smoothly fo brawl.
these things are usually decided on the spot, we simply pick the strongest players, based on tourney results, PR rankings, and ***** length.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
So, with St-John behind us, and Canada Day upon us, I thought it would be a good time to propose something for this national day no one cares for.
And thus...

Brawl Smash Fest at my place on Monday June 30th

Yus, because national holidays are meant to be celebrated the day before.

As it stands, I own the usual 2 TVs and can host around 10, but if someone's willing to bring another TV, we can crank this mofo up to like... 14 people or something!

- BYOC
- Bring a Wii and Brawl
- Bring a TV
- If we get an extra TV, bring yet another Wii and Brawl.
- BYO-Booze

Time: As early as 14h00 until I kick you out, likely not before midnight.

Place:
2275 Messier Apt.#1

From the orange line: take the 24 East from Sherbrooke.
From the Green line: either walk from Frontenac or take the 10 North from Papineau.

Google Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=45.532011,-73.560047&spn=0.010432,0.020084&z=16

I'll try and keep a tally of the confirmed people and what they're bringing:

1 Damax
2 Michel
3 VWins
4 filauc (maybe?)
5 Zaf [WII][TV][GAME]
6 Elef
7 Agony [WII]
8 "C"let [WII]
9 Mystic Viper
10 Swordguard
11 Phen
12 Yahyuh Ren (Ralph)
13 Bento
14 Kage

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I asked Damax before making the post, said he'd be ok for Monday.Bastid better not change his mind.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'm going and bringing a wii.

Zaf, mind driving me? We could meet at angrignon or something.

Shame, been a week since I last played brawl. I'll have to train hard this weekend to show off with my ''new'' main. =P

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm going and bringing a wii.

Zaf, mind driving me? We could meet at angrignon or something.

Shame, been a week since I last played brawl. I'll have to train hard this weekend to show off with my ''new'' main. =P
yup, ill pick you up, no problem. If anyone else wants a ride they can meet me at angrignon as well. I'm bringing a tv so i only got room for 2 more ho's.

*looks at kirt*

I like the alchool part... but not the brawl part : (.
maybe if you drink more, brawl will be more appealing. Like ugly chicks and fat chicks.. It's called beer goggles.

So far no one has declined the hookers, hooch or smack. So i shall be bringing these as well.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
*declines*

Only lolies may breach the holy soil of my appartment.
Unless you were refering to loli hookers.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Just bring it, more Wiis and Brawls means more chances to have 2 extra Wiis for longer, in case someone who brought one needs to leave early or comes in late.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Aw, I want to come to this smashfest but busy all Monday.

Turns out I'm able to go to ToS5 with school and work not being in the way. So I just need to know if anyone can give me a lift or bus directions. And also if anyone needs a doubles partner.

zaf

Smash Lord
Alright tos5'ers who are coming with me, i have an update. ( Joel, agony , kirt and kage)

I have looked into hotels and i found one that is about 5 blocks away from the church that tos5 is being held at. It is a Days Inn. I can book a room for that Saturday and we will check out the next day. The room has 2 queen sized beds. Now i am also bringing a lady friend of mine (mel my gf), i figured we would give her a bed and that i would share it with her. That leaves the other Queen bed to 4 guys to fight over. I will also be bringing sleeping bags for the other guys who don't get the bed. The room will cost $150 according to the website. $150 split 7 is very, very cheap. About 22 each, $25 with taxes.

I will also be renting a van for us, like i said i would. If i get a nice sized one i can fit us 6 ( joel , kage, kirt, agony, mel and I). Which leaves an extra spot since vans can hold 7. So "C" Let if you want i can still spare a spot for you.

I need everyone coming with me to confirm a yes for the hotel, so i can book it.

I need "C" Let to confirm his spot with me, if not i can take one more person.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Alright tos5'ers who are coming with me, i have an update. ( Joel, agony , kirt and kage)

I have looked into hotels and i found one that is about 5 blocks away from the church that tos5 is being held at. It is a Days Inn. I can book a room for that Saturday and we will check out the next day. The room has 2 queen sized beds. Now i am also bringing a lady friend of mine (mel my gf), i figured we would give her a bed and that i would share it with her. That leaves the other Queen bed to 4 guys to fight over. I will also be bringing sleeping bags for the other guys who don't get the bed. The room will cost $150 according to the website. $150 split 7 is very, very cheap. About 22 each, $25 with taxes.

I will also be renting a van for us, like i said i would. If i get a nice sized one i can fit us 6 ( joel , kage, kirt, agony, mel and I). Which leaves an extra spot since vans can hold 7. So "C" Let if you want i can still spare a spot for you.

I need everyone coming with me to confirm a yes for the hotel, so i can book it.

I need "C" Let to confirm his spot with me, if not i can take one more person.

Confirming.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
So, with St-John behind us, and Canada Day upon us, I thought it would be a good time to propose something for this national day no one cares for.
And thus...

Brawl Smash Fest at my place on Monday June 30th

Yus, because national holidays are meant to be celebrated the day before.

As it stands, I own the usual 2 TVs and can host around 10, but if someone's willing to bring another TV, we can crank this mofo up to like... 14 people or something!

- BYOC
- Bring a Wii and Brawl
- Bring a TV
- If we get an extra TV, bring yet another Wii and Brawl.
- BYO-Booze

Time: As early as 14h00 until I kick you out, likely not before midnight.

Place:
2275 Messier Apt.#1

From the orange line: take the 24 East from Sherbrooke.
From the Green line: either walk from Frontenac or take the 10 North from Papineau.

Google Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=45.532011,-73.560047&spn=0.010432,0.020084&z=16

I'll try and keep a tally of the confirmed people and what they're bringing:

1 Damax
2 Michel
3 VWins
4 Daisy Fan
5 Zaf [WII][TV][GAME]
6 Elef
7 Agony [WII]
8 "C"let [WII]
9 Mystic Viper
10 Swordguard ( maybe? )
there's a chance Mr. RaIph will show up after 6pm :)

cemo

white walker
I don't know how to play Brawl but can I come? (:
I shouldn't be working monday, unless they ****ed with my schedule.

I have a Wii, and I guess I could pick up a copy of brawl this weekend or somethin'.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Added Phen, Bento and Yahyuh Ren.

I'll take you up on that Wii, Phen!

Oh, and thanks for saying, Daisy. Frees up one spot, two left :)

Top Bottom