• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Zerus was the homeworld of the Zerg, and is an inhospitable planet wrought with severely unstable volcanic activity that was home to several species of giant insectoid creatures that were capable of surviving the harsh atmosphere. It is situated within the central regions of the Milky Way.

zaf

Smash Lord
@ Agony, "C" let, Joel , Kage and Kirt.

For the trip to TOS5, i have decided that i will be renting a van for the ride up there. I have a friend who wants to come, so if i rent the van i can bring her and all of you without any issues.

My friend and I want to rent a hotel for the night, so that we can stay the night, not have to drive back at like 11pm and just relax. So i was wondering if any of you 5 want to get one big hotel room with me. It will be cheap if we all pitch in.

Let me get all of your thoughts on this etc

EDIT: I'm thinking more along the lines of partyin/ drinking in the room lol..
EDIT2: You guys need to let me know if you can do this, so that i can look for a room and prices.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
zerus is a motherucking bull**** planet mafe by fictional ricidulosity whre i Am drunk so if you like macarena then you must fcount fomone to 10 and fly in heaven ridiculosiyy (spelling?0 . Fatality..

10 chsrs lol.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Robert, Matt, Jay, whoever else is interested : Diablo 2 ladder is resetting tomorow. Servers will eb back up around 5:00-6:00 PM our time. Already got a few people for some West Hardcore.
Oh man, hardcore ladder is resetting...this sounds interesting.

cF=)

Smash Lord
New ladder will be awesome, maybe as cool as uploading your own avatar.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Anyone is up for some overnight of gaming today? Like having people on computer playing MvC,street fighter in 4 player and other playing PS2 and others Wii..Just have nothing to do and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to play games..Anyway, if anyone is interested we could decide over a place.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone is up for some overnight of gaming today? Like having people on computer playing MvC,street fighter in 4 player and other playing PS2 and others Wii..Just have nothing to do and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to play games..Anyway, if anyone is interested we could decide over a place.
wtf syntax, it looks simple, but my brain gets so achy
Ppls dont wanna know if you like your nickname.
D'that ridiculous. -_-'

Elef tu vien au Biweek? ^^
did I miss something? on both parts of that post? is elef cool all of a sudden? I told you, light years ago, we're teaming together.

Strivus

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, new to Smashboards but I have been playing Smash since 64. I currently live in the West Island. Would love to play against you guys one day and get to meet the Montreal smash community.

I also play other fighters as well, so hit me up with anything!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
hey strivus, there's a bunch of us in the west island/st annes.

we should play sometime! we also play... well at least I do, other fighters

unless you're talking about soul calibur or dead or alive or something but then you can go away, gross!

edit: I also play tf2. Add me on Steam friends @ warranthad

oh and i'm in pierrefonds, between st johns and st charles

Strivus

Smash Cadet
Lol Robert, St. Anne is West Island, no need to separate me from everyone else >_>

Whereabouts in West Island do you live? We usually play pretty often.
In Dollard Des Ormeaux, so I'm not too far away. Do most of the guys go the the weeklies downtown?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey chet, alexe dit qu'on aurait jamais du faire ca pis là a me parle pu comme avant, v_v.

Une baise m'aura couté une nouvelle cam, un trépied, du gaz jusqu'à montreal, une chambre de motel aek jacousi et miroir au plafond, du nouveau linge, une bonne amie pis ma Wak Mobile. J'ten train de revoir mes priorités là.

Si tu te demandes comment j'vais, ben j'vais mieux, le mal a changé de place un peu rofl. connecte toi sur msn kk time yo.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
jte contacte bientôt. je travaille ce matin, alors jvais me coucher live. j'vais essayer de me connecter vers samedi soir.
wtf @ alexe, j'en suis le premier surpris, mais p-e que jla connais pas autant que toi. tk n'en parlons plus ici >_>.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ouan s'pass j'tai pas raconté les circonstances de l'évènement, j'vais essayer de penser à toi pour samedi soir.

Salut à kirt en passant, c'tait drole à mort de te rencontrer en nowhere.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Im starting to wonder if i should host my own tournament since nobody seems willing to host one near mtl.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I know, but weeklies arent tournaments, if nobody is willing to host a fullday tourney, then il have to find a way to host it. Btw chet or whoever held STYD, did you have to shell out alot of cash yourself, or were registration fees enough to pay everything? I dont care about time wasted, i have much to spend XD

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Ouan s'pass j'tai pas raconté les circonstances de l'évènement, j'vais essayer de penser à toi pour samedi soir.

Salut à kirt en passant, c'tait drole à mort de te rencontrer en nowhere.
Salut Wak, on risque plus de ce rencontrer la, so p-e quon va encore ce revoir randomly mais a une autre place :)

Top Bottom