• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Card

Smash Lord
So like...

OMFG ITS SO HOT AND HUMID

WTF IS UP WITH THE WEATHER. We go from WTF **** WEATHER to WOW PLEASE KILL ME BECAUSE ITS SO HUMID AND SWEATY AND I CAN CUT THE AIR WITH A KNIFE IF I WANTED TO REALLY

I seriously dont want to leave my tiny room of my apartment because my AC is in there, and as soon as I step into the hallway I feel the massive wave of heat smashing my face and I just go back in my room. Problem is my Xbox and Wii is in the Heat-infested area and I'm so freggin screwed so I just deal with it and die while I play.

Anyone else experiencing the same bull**** as me?

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
=/

i got spam from someone on my friend list today....opened it. and i guess it forwarded it to everyone in my contact list.

i'm sorry.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I was saved by hotmail's anti-virus too lol.

@ Card: you have it easy. I work in greenhouses.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
**** that, I have heat resist @ 75 too and yesterday was like the first time in years probably I had to wear shorts because it was too hot for me. And I was still sweating constantly everywhere regardless, thanks 40˚C + mr. nice amplified sun in your face all the time in the greenhouses.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
**** that, I have heat resist @ 75 too and yesterday was like the first time in years probably I had to wear shorts because it was too hot for me. And I was still sweating constantly everywhere regardless, thanks 40˚C + mr. nice amplified sun in your face all the time in the greenhouses.
Dude, I'm from the tropics. End Of Discussion.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
To Montrealers going to ToS5 in zaf's car:

I'm down for housing all you guys for a pre-tournament Smashfest the Friday evening before. This way zaf doesn't have to drive everywhere to pick everyone up, and it's pretty much on the way to the tournament (furthest West and next to highway). You only need to take 1 bus after the Metro, albeit it's a decently long ride but at least you're going to the end so you don't have to worry about missing your stop. So if you're interested get back to me.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
You should not make fun of Jarc's pool, since it contains the essential genetic information that allows the metamorphosis of zerusian larvaes into a pair of dune runners.

So beware comrade, because the end of mankind will spawn from Les Cèdres.
lol sc, sweets.
i got yo ref
mgs4 today, yay - not that i care but i know lots who do. good 4 them! go play that fkngame

Top Bottom