• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Which leads me to an important question:

Who's actually showing up before 17h? Michel took his afternoon off to come to the fest, so I wouldn't want him to do it only to duel with me for 4 hours before the first guy shows up.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Michel's still learning, so if you haven't practiced much, it's a good place to start : P
We'll do winner out if it's just you and Michel there.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I still have spots, so it should be ok.
Try to confirm whenever you can, though.

Note: We're now 13. If all three TVs are taken with 4 players, there'll be one guy not playing : P
One more spot and let's call it full. It's already gonna be pretty crazy if everyone shows up.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
My new job asked me to come in on monday, so im gonnabe working until 2. Agony and Zaf, you guys can come and meet me since its right near the metro anyway. And then we can all leave together.

cemo

white walker
I work tuesday morning, so I'll be out of there at midnight or so.

(anyone have sd card or something? i just picked up the game so i won't have everything)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Unless they found a way to bypass it, you can't transfer saves for Brawl on an SD card; you have to unlock everything by yourself on your own Wii.

And alright, Kage, you'll be the last invited. Registrations closed!
And try to actually show up this time, please? Warriors should always keep their word! ; )

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Kirt I'll talk to you on msn tomorrow after work by 10pm, kay? So we can clarify when and where we meet, 'cause ''at my house'' doesn't mean much to me, or have we agreed on a metro station, after all? Anyway, I'll talk to you.

zaf

Smash Lord
I think Zaf will be sleeping for a bit, so I don't know if we'll come at 14h30. I'll confirm with zaf and Kirt.
My new job asked me to come in on monday, so im gonnabe working until 2. Agony and Zaf, you guys can come and meet me since its right near the metro anyway. And then we can all leave together.
Kirt that sounds good.

Agony, ill pick you up at angrignon for 1:50-ish so we can meet kirt at best buy for 2 pm.

So agora, Kirt, agony and I will show up for around 2:30 pm.

EDIT: omfg everyone i just cam in my ****ing pants.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

filauc

Smash Journeyman
How far is it from the Frontenac metro? Because it's a bit unclear to me : S If I take care of the map, it says 3 minutes from your house to the metro, is that correct?

zaf

Smash Lord
joel,kirt,kage and agony.
It has come to my attention that some of us would really prefer to come back Saturday night after tos5, that being agony and kage. I really do not mind what happens. But i would like to know what will be happening that night so we do not get stranded without a place to sleep, or that we do not book something and waste money.

So once again, kirt and joel. Can you let me know if it is alright if we come back to montreal after tos5?

sry for all the confusion.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Either way is fine for me. I think it sucks for zaf mainly because he's the one we suckered into...uh...who is graciously offering us a lift. Ultimately it's your call man, since you're the wheels behind this.

zaf

Smash Lord
Either way is fine for me. I think it sucks for zaf mainly because he's the one we suckered into...uh...who is graciously offering us a lift. Ultimately it's your call man, since you're the wheels behind this.
ha ha, its all good for me either way. I am going to play smash and what happens afterwards doesn't matter to me. I don't think kirt will complain since he "doesn't drink" and really wouldn't of done anything afterwards anyways.

So it is settled. I'll just book the van for the ride there. We will come back after it is all said and done.

The last matter is where everyone will be meeting up, Joel i suggest you make that proposal you told me about, To kage,kirt and agony

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh yeah if you guys want to stay at my place Friday evening the night before tournament you may do so but you have to meet me at Lionel Groulx metro station between 11:45 pm-midnight. There won't be a party it's for zaf's convenience. Reason being I have work.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Hmm, okay, so.

1st. Tomorrow, I'll meet you at angrignon then, zaf.
2nd. For the lift, it's all up to you, zaf. You're the one that drives us, so if you prefer staying, then go on. But, I'll need to be back on way or another for 2h30 pm on sunday for work.
3rd. So, friday we all go at joel's place only to sleep? And that is why?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
You're YahYuh Ren, it's what your sig says. I'll stop calling you that when you take it off :p

Filauc:

Here's a Google Map of the directions from the subway:
Directions
mind if i bring a smashing friend? we'd be coming at 6pm
he plays melee - this will be his major exposure to brawl

filauc

Smash Journeyman
You're YahYuh Ren, it's what your sig says. I'll stop calling you that when you take it off :p

Filauc:

Here's a Google Map of the directions from the subway:
Directions
Exactly what I did so it should be ok.

Will there be other people at 2 cause I can come later too =/

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
To Agony: lol je sais ke jme mele pas de mes peanuts en ce moment Agony mais pk tu vas jusquau métro Angrignon pour pogner un lift vers métro frontenac/sherbrooke kand thabite proche d'henri-bourassa?

à moins ke tu ne pars pas de chez vous dans ce cas la nvm

To Zaf: You guys are going to Ottawa in a van? Got room for Steb? I think he's lookin for a way to get to ToS.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
mind if i bring a smashing friend? we'd be coming at 6pm
he plays melee - this will be his major exposure to brawl
Sorry Yahyuh, we're pretty much full now, 14 peeps in my apartment is already pretty hardcore. : (

filauc: If I say I start the Fest at 2, it's because I want people to come at 2 : P
So far we'll be at least 4 around 2 pm, so don't worry.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Yahyuh, we're pretty much full now, 14 peeps in my apartment is already pretty hardcore. : (
Actually, nevermind that, you can invite him. I know Swordgard needs to leave early, so your friend could be his "replacement".

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Well, rick, I prefer to go in car with zaf 'cause anyway I'll be near there at that time, so instead of going by walking I prefer getting in with zaf and kirt. And it will make sure that I come when there is people so, bleh. xD

Top Bottom