• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Nephiros

Smash Ace
LIES, I know it's charles. justlookitimgo

Also, Jump ultimate stars. Yeh/neh? I think I'm gonna import it...it's like smash/2 + anime + wifi = still good.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Hmm Razed, what are these eastern townships of yours?

About Jump Ultimate, I've seen some footage of it on youtube... and my answer would be meh. But, ppl are only saying good stuff about it, so getting it might be a good idea if it's your kind of stuff... On my side, I'm thinkin' bout getting Spirit Caller and that new Phoenix Wright game.

EDIT: 2-0 habs... way to go!

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Well Ionno, fighting game + online multiplayer + good reviews = gg
But yea, I've seen some videos too and it seems a bit meh and confusing..I guess once you learn the moves and how it actually works it gets better tho, otherwise I wouldn't even have heard of it =p

EDIT: 3-8 habs... way to go!

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yea but don't forget that most of the reviews are written by fanboys. Also it seems like the game uses a deck system kinda like Bleach DS.

Hmm, just checked out sum of the franchises... Wow the game covers a huge number of mangas! Saint Seiya (aka les Chevaliers du Zodiaque) is in there, zomg!

cF=)

Smash Lord
Your mind has been transported back in time, and Mars !

MATHEMATICAL :D

cF=)

Smash Lord
Jarc, le film (Disparition) était vraiment mauvais finalement... j'ai jamais été autant cellule de ma vie après avoir écouté un kossin de même sur TQS un dimanche après-midi.

Things to do when high as a kite :

- Drink "Tonic water"
- Watch "Clown Quartet"
- Listen to "Overture 1812"
- Watch "Adventure Time"... again...

EDIT: Joel's right, JACKPOT #7777 :D

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Jarc, le film (Disparition) était vraiment mauvais finalement... j'ai jamais été autant cellule de ma vie après avoir écouté un kossin de même sur TQS un dimanche après-midi.

Things to do when high as a kite :

- Drink "Tonic water"
- Watch "Clown Quartet"
- Listen to "Overture 1812"
- Watch "Adventure Time"... again...
Play Toejam and Earl!

Zomg Charles with post #7777. Jackpot!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'll end the posting drought in here.

I'm probably going to get my OC2 DVD in a couple days! No, I will not burn or let people burn the DVD, sorry. No, it doesn't work on a DVD player, it only works on a computer with a DVD reader; it's a data disc. However, I will let anyone who wants to watch matches on it do so...there's months worth of matches on it so we won't be too bored. Yes, there are international crews on it :D

So I'm proposing that we have some sort of "Smash movie night" or something? I'll allow people to watch the matches on my laptop. How about we watch some matches...at the next Bi-weekly? Or if anyone wants to hold a fest/movie night that'd be cool too.

Anyone down? :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
Soo...I hear Montreal has Taco Bell now? Enjoying it?

Sounds like I'll be using your laptop at school. And your such a jew for not burning it, sheesh. I'll give you 5$ + the DVD to burn it on.
I think the issue here is that you'd be pirating stuff made by the community...

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Yes. You guys never knew this?

Too bad you guys can't touch it! It's all the way in Pierrefonds, West Island, on Sources Boul. Mwa ha ha West Island conquered the first Taco Bell in Montreal, months before you guys even knew it ;)

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, the issue here is that Joel IS NOT allowing me to pirate stuff made by the community.

And yeah, I knew there was a Taco bell.... I ate there recently rofl.
Drive through takes liek 3 hours though rofl.

...... litteraly.
But pirating is bad.

Just saying, maybe it will be on mininova if you know what I mean.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Yeah I had Taco Bell I think the day it opened, or the day after. It was hilarious 'cause my friend (Joel and Jarc, you remember Madison right? lol) went at 4:30 after work and when I finished at 6, he had just gotten back. He waited almost an hour and a half and I didn't have to sit there with him, muahaha. First time I had it too, stuff's amazing.

Top Bottom