• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
omfg spammer :mad:

Guys since we need more tournies to prepare for the EC vs WC showdown, maybe I can try to convince the school to allow some of us to smash at the JA tournies me and Jarc set up? We don't have any dates finalized yet, and they'll probably end up like the Bi-Weeklies...but if we take them seriously then they could actually matter :p
lol am i wrong or this is the spammiest thread anyways? and we should stop talking about hosting more tourney and do it =/

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
koi koi vous vous etes marrier? ... t tomber enceinte c sa ... mais la tu c pas si c jarc ou vince le pere... c sa hein C SA
Ouais ben, vince m'a **** ce soir encore, so si jarc est le père, jpense pas que vincent va être content. :(
EDIT: nvm if you saw NNR 2v2 finals
lol, J is a japanese Makoto player in street fighter III: 3rd strike.
Guys since we need more tournies to prepare for the EC vs WC showdown, maybe I can try to convince the school to allow some of us to smash at the JA tournies me and Jarc set up?
Don't sweat it, something's gonna happen soon. Wait for the threads.

Damax

Smash Lord
Ouais ben, vince m'a **** ce soir encore, so si jarc est le père, jpense pas que vincent va être content. :(

lol, J is a japanese Makoto player in street fighter III: 3rd strike.

Don't sweat it, something's gonna happen soon. Wait for the threads.
lol c sa la surprise de samedi prochain rofl toi pis vwin avez secretement organiser un tournoi.

Damax

Smash Lord
[random] Vous etes toute noob, la seule raison pourquoi le sig de Damax est different est pcq ya un texte en haut du sig, qui le coupe rendu en bas. CHekez son profile pis vous allez voire que yer tout la [/random]

Threads you say, Chet? Sounds sexy.
oh **** jarc is mindgame proof. or did it took time to figure? rofl

cF=)

Smash Lord
^^No correlation between Jigg players and accurate details detection makes cF sad.

EDIT: I ****ing hate my tag, everyone has to call me Charles from now on.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
k so yea ... there's gona be a smashfest this saturday 20 january at my place starting at 3pm or around... until the end of the world...

i'll probly get drunk if we passe midnight playing

so far i guess bam can come so :

-jih
-bam
-

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
k so yea ... there's gona be a smashfest this saturday 20 january at my place starting at 3pm or around... until the end of the world...

i'll probly get drunk if we passe midnight playing

so far i guess bam can come so :

-jih
-bam
-
smoke weed get drunk and ****... well the **** thingy is for jarc and chet <.<

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh guys, I'm sorry, I can't make it to this, Madison couldn't give me a lift, and then my dog died all over my front door, then this evil spirit rose up from my backyard and went in my dog, and my dog ***** me in the ***, so now I'm gonna need major surgery done on my colon for the rest of my life. Too bad I won't be able to **** you all, since I'm probably still better than BAM and Jarc.
It's alright, we'll do something some other time then.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
OMG! LOL! I haven't laughed that hard for quite some time now...well okay it's only been about 2 hours since I've laughed that hard...my friend told me that last week he got really drunk and screwed a really ugly chick, and now she's stalking him, so...but that was really funny chet! Nice one!

I'd like to come Jih, if that's okay with you? :lick:

If someone's driving there I wanna carpool please...oh crap the HH are the only ones who drive...hum. Who wants to camp out at Henri-Bourassa? :)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Matt, Kage, Jay and myself should be able to make it.

So one real player to look forward to playing.

lawl self-deprecation.

Dice

Smash Lord
*also praises chet in the mtl thread*

Both of these tournaments are going to be too godly, especially the MAT one.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Chet, what's up with a tournament right in the middle of the week ? Do you expect to run a full event (doubles & singles) during the evening or are you inviting everybody to skip class that day ?

I hope it'll work, though I wonder how you will organise everything in such a small delay.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
bad news .. my smashfest is cancel du to too many people that wanna go and not enought transport ( since everbody wants a lift from henri-bou )

good stuff for the tournys

next time i guess im gona tell u guys at least 2 weeks in advance

*waiting for the tread to come up so i can start my money matches ******

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh phew, I was just about to say I couldn't make it to Jih's fest O.o

And sorry, I can't make it to potatobrain's (or fen's) place either tonight. Sorry guys :(

Smashed with Rocky today. I'm hoping to smash with the West Islanders more!

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I guess Jih thought Chet was serious and therefore cancelled his smashfest with some bull**** reason so nobody would feel bad, oh well.

Lol it's ironic really 'cause I already totally forgot about it, am getting drunk as hell tonight and will most likely be re-cooping all day tomorrow before going to get tattooed again Sunday, man I'm so ********.

I woulda still came if I had a lift though, which I prolly had. Meh, time to drink more.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Are you on crack? That post was made years ago. You should go through the other 500+ pages before quoting posts :p
I think i am, ,, yuep i am, lol iam so stupid :p

Edit: WOW it takes me 1 hour to read one page, i wonder how long it will take me to read 500 + post before i quote :p

Jih

Smash Journeyman
I guess Jih thought Chet was serious and therefore cancelled his smashfest with some bull**** reason so nobody would feel bad, oh well.

Lol it's ironic really 'cause I already totally forgot about it, am getting drunk as hell tonight and will most likely be re-cooping all day tomorrow before going to get tattooed again Sunday, man I'm so ********.

I woulda still came if I had a lift though, which I prolly had. Meh, time to drink more.
bull**** reason is seeing a girl

Razed

Smash Ace
are you on crack? you moved to montreal? what happend in Compton? was the game there? :p:p:p
Do you live in compton?? Cause thats not far from me and everyone at my school SUX!!!! =/. I've never lost yet and that's kinda dumb cause i'm not that good. I can do advanced techs at will though >.>.

Pm me your N/A/L =O

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I wanna go to Compton and finally fit in somewhere.

EDIT - Jih I was joking, I'm happy for you. Hopefully you have a youngling on the way.

Razed

Smash Ace
Oh, my bad >.>.

And I was all excited that I acctually might get to play a good player >.<!!!

Top Bottom