• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Voyager sur le dos de Max c'est toujours tres amusant.
indeed ... max cheval paré??? -_-

btw if any kanatanien read this... would it be possible to do another smashfest at the end of january ... or like soon before school cuz i don't think there's gona be any tourny comming up this month :(

Vwins

Smash Ace
Chet was supposed to talk with Card to get in touch with the place from STYD. We want to organize STYD2 before the end of january but we are not sure if it will work because we think its a too short notice. Also, I'm not sure if chet talked to card yet.

Je blaguais pas par rapport a max donc change pas de sujet avant de me donner tes raisons.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chet was supposed to talk with Card to get in touch with the place from STYD. We want to organize STYD2 before the end of january but we are not sure if it will work because we think its a too short notice. Also, I'm not sure if chet talked to card yet.

Je blaguais pas par rapport a max donc change pas de sujet avant de me donner tes raisons.
I asked him a while ago, no reply. I asked him again tonight, but he's away.

Jsuis pas tjrs sur son dos, jcrois que tu vois ça d'un oeil de HH. J'ai rien contre max, on est ben ami, on a eu des situations similaires, on pense pareil sur plusieurs points pis yé ben relax. Jvois pas pourquoi jdevrais expliquer "whatever you want me to explain" pcq c'est pas pcq 2 personnes talk **** entre elles que y'a du beef sérieux pour autant. c'est juste un forum de discussion pis on discute, lâche moi les baskets.

EDIT IMPORTANT:K yo checkez ça pis asap.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
lol yea jme souvien dse generique la chet ahahah

:embarrass

mais jecoutais pas sa la .

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Watatow c'était un show de Bisexuel... Paul-André Gauthier, Hugo Larochelle pis Linda Primeau, se frottaient ensemble dans le back pendant les breaks du tournage!

Fogel

Smash Lord
btw if any kanatanien read this... would it be possible to do another smashfest at the end of january ... or like soon before school cuz i don't think there's gona be any tourny comming up this month :(
Read the Ottawa thread, I'm trying to set one up at my place on the 27th, but I don't have much room left.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Way to not come the 2nd time Jih, you didnt get to have any Bam juice... its was pretty tasty he went through 2 jugs... lol

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
ROFL Ralph, you have mad photoshop skills. And you typing is A+ worthy.

Maybe even A++++++. Cuz your that cool, nomsain.
Stacking TVs, only a genious such as yourself would think of that.
And, btw, why is everyone holding swords? Only people that have shanks are like... the black smashers.

cF=)

Smash Lord
O__O

Isai, oh snap ! There's ton of things to visit in Montreal, you'll enjoy your stay :) (Montreal girls > All)

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
A lot of us also play SSB :p
Yeah... like.... Neph... and JustaPnoy.
That's about it ;O.

And Neph sucks on the console rofl. ;D

Shh ta yeule lui le sait pas xd -Wak

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS ABUSE!!! "YEULE" IS A VERY VERY FOUL FRENCH WORD AND I'M OFFENDED!!! T_T -Jarc"

lies lies lies -Wak

I'm going to be editing this for the next few years -Jarc

Let's do this. -Wak

Wow, almost forgot about this post... I'll bookmark it -Jarc

cF=)

Smash Lord
I like my 0-100km/h in the streets of Les Cèdres en 2e vitesse :p

Isai should go down and drink our finest beers, brewed in the lovely town of Montreal.

Top Bottom