• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Boff, moi j'ai quitté prendant 1 semaine, pis j'suis revenue, personne m'as demandé de revenir... bande de couille molle, communauté de merde!!! PKM revient pas t'es une *** de toute façon! -_-
apoc for top tier

cF=)

Smash Lord
I quited the day I discovered Stepmania, which means, all my skills are in this game now :(

Jih

Smash Journeyman
haha toi aussi Jih tavais ''quit''

Stop quitting you EMO kids... Rocky never quit
every1 whos playing this game are getting emo... it's a fact get over it

oh and rocky did comeback in his last movie ''rocky balboa'' after quitting for years

:)

nox

Smash Apprentice
I quit. You ****ing nerd losers. Go get a life for christ sake's. This game is trash and so are you. I hate my life. Playing gamecube at your age...you should all be ashamed. ******s. Get a life. Die. Get it and die, homos. Apoc, Chet and Jarc to the cornifeld...byah ! ( The rest of you can rot in level 9 hell, you all fail at life. Except Bam because he's awesome like that. Blainville hood represent BRAAA !).

EDIT: Gonorhea ridden cumdupsters.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that if every single emo kid/person (incase they're actually over 18) ganged up and formed a massive mob to team up against me, that I'd annihilate them all without being hit once. I'd bet money on it.

EDIT - No, I'm not talking about smash.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
lol what's this emo wave on the boards...
+ seems that everybody is quitting...
i think chet, melaf, pkm just lost their virginity recently and simply said "fuсk smash, i prefer sex".
les trâitres!!!!

and wtf melaf quit? yo mélaf, t'est-tu juste tanné de jouer a sm64 pis de planter tes queuq voisins à melee?

Razed

Smash Ace
Anyone here in the Eastern Townships?

Edit: If so, PM me please, I don't wanna go searchin though 500+ pages of posts =/

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Ahoy there, everyone. It's been a very long time and many changes have occured in my existence but I'm back. You likely don't remember me, except for perhaps Kirt if he's still around. My attitude on the world has changed and I've been playing Smash like crazy since the last time I was here.

I used to play Marth. Not so, anymore. I am now a Falco man! Yes, yes, there are too many of them. I blame Bombsoldier! I also bow to him, though, as a god from another dimension or plane of mentality or existence.

Anyway, I'm a St. Laurent boy who goes to Vanier College.

Anyone that'd like to add me to MSN, my email is demon_machine666@hotmail.com

I'm looking forward to perhaps becoming an active member of the montreal smash scene along with my two friends Pr0g and DYLN. I'll have some videos on Youtube soon of my most recent exploits in the realm of Falco playing.

So yes, anyone that's interested in chatting (and maybe even Smashing) with me and my friends would do well to add me to MSN! :chuckle:

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hello new people, welcome to the Montreal Community!

@Razed: I don't think anyone lives directly in the Eastern townships that plays smash (no one we would know anyway :p)

@Demon: Kirt quit Smash quite some time ago, he just lost interest in it and gave up, because everyone improved a lot and he remained static in skill level, and it wasn't fun for him anymore. =/

Both of you should check out the Montreal Bi-Weeklies thread, indicated in my signature. If you want to know who's on top ATM, the East Coast Canadian Power Rankings (A.K.A Quebec and Ontario) are also in my signature :)

Oh yeah, JustaPnoy goes to Vanier, so maybe you could hook up with him or something.

Tooooooo many space animals...more to Falcon Punch! :lick:

I'll add you to MSN when I get a better connection...or you could add mine, crazy2467(at)hotmail(dot)com (I just do that to avoid spambots...just in case =P).

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
Definitely an awesome community!

Thursdays are a GREAT day for me - it's when my friends and I game every week!!! Wednesday, not so much, due to marital commitments. But Thursdays I'll be there. Maybe not this week, but the next time there's a thursday I'll do my best to get my *** down there.

I added you to my MSN, by the way. I'm anticipating speaking to you.

My friends and I might try to make it down to the tournament on Thursday if it's a concensus between us. It's not too late to confirm, is it?

Locke)

Smash Ace
Someone show this man to the tournament threads! Nothing like a tournament to welcome new smashers into the community..as in the montreal community..in which I am not involved..why am I posting here..

you dropped marth for falco?! poor guy..

Damax

Smash Lord
Someone show this man to the tournament threads! Nothing like a tournament to welcome new smashers into the community..as in the montreal community..in which I am not involved..why am I posting here..

just do like mitch and become someone else's ***** to be alowed in.

Dice

Smash Lord
just do like mitch and become someone else's ***** to be alowed in.
Yeah, it would be your best bet. "Just do like mitch" (that's me) and become someone's *****. Since chet is a ***** and already has a few *****es, I would recommend someone else like bam or vwins. I used to be pkm's ***** but he is taking a break from smash (nobody can fully quit this game :p). So I am slowly making my way up the power rankings. I figure it will help me become a better smasher AND a better person in general. :)

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, I've already asked to be included in the tournament :D Me and 2 friends, too. It's going to be a lot of fun, methinks, and I might learn a bunch!

I dropped Marth for Falco before I had even heard of all the great falco players in the Smash world. Then I saw Bombsoldier and... HOLY CRAP... you know? I think that's the first reaction everyone had. When I saw how FAST he could be... I knew I had to play Falco and stick to him.

I also sub with Capt. Falcon. But really, Falco is the heart and soul of my smash game.

Pr0g, my other friend, plays Samus. And DYLN plays Fox.

pr-0g

Smash Rookie
Can't wait to take part in the smash community in Montreal. We've been smashing with each other for a year, non stop now and it would be really interesting to play against other people for a change.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman

oh I agree with the guy choice

oh and nox own at life like meeting girls in bus:lick:

D

Deleted member

HaY GUYZ I HAVE A TOPICAL JOKE FOR YOU!!!!11

WHAT DO YOU SAY TO A FRENCH CANADIAN PIRATE?????????????????????

AHOY, METIS
!1111111111111111111111111

AHAHAHAHAhahahaHAha IM SO FUNNY

jarc is gay

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
lol why does every falco uses c.falcon as second most used.. like always?

Samus playa FTW

****s fox

For me it's because Falcon is also really nice and fast. But I really don't use him much at all.

Oh, and he has... THE KNEEEEEEE! Which rules HARD. I wish Falco had a move that cool... but alas, he doesn't.

And I'd figure more Falco mains would have Fox secondaries than Falcon ones...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol why does every falco uses c.falcon as second most used.. like always?
Because he wears latex, which subconsciously releases our feelings of attraction towards sado-masochism. Come on, I play pink falcon ffs. Anyway, I can count on my right hand the number of threatful falcons in EC.
jpeux tu savoir pourquoim t tout temps sur le dos de max
Jpeux pas prendre mon vélo, y'a de la neige pis de la glace dehors. :ohwell:

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Because he wears latex, which subconsciously releases our feelings of attraction towards sado-masochism. Come on, I play pink falcon ffs. Anyway, I can count on my right hand the number of threatful falcons in EC.

Jpeux pas prendre mon vélo, y'a de la neige pis de la glace dehors. :ohwell:
ta un vélo??? omfg va falloir tu mel presente

Top Bottom