• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dice

Smash Lord
third strike is nothing like smash, I wish it was like smash so i wouldn't suck so much at 3s :(

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Traitor? Nah, just going to try and pick up 3rd Strike, I want to know first hand how this game differentiates from Smash.
I want to pick it up as well, do you have a PS2 with 3s? Let's play. Smokey plays a bit also.

owned by a link/samus player
y'a pas owné personne, retourne pratiquer contre des comps dans ton basement.

Dice

Smash Lord
I want to pick it up as well, do you have a PS2 with 3s? Let's play. Smokey plays a bit also.

y'a pas owné personne, retourne pratiquer contre des comps dans ton basement.
"pick it up", you were half decent as second impact if I remember correctly.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
I don't like third strike. It ends up being a pokefest and campy campy. Even combo videos suck for 3S because it's always redizzy combos.

GGXXS is goood though start talking about that = D

Dice

Smash Lord
Chet, if you do start playing 3s, you have to come to Ottawa and play at Ottawa U, they hold tournaments and ranbats every so often. Then we could all smash and pwn noobs.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
GGXX is awesome! Too bad nobody plays that s***... cause it's the best fighter out there IMO.

I don't really like 3s and MvC2 but I still play these casually from time to time. And like I already said b4, SF2 is where its at. Also, playing fighters on Xbox sucks because no1 else is doing it...

Smokey

Smash Rookie
GGXX is awesome! Too bad nobody plays that s***... cause it's the best fighter out there IMO.

I don't really like 3s and MvC2 but I still play these casually from time to time. And like I already said b4, SF2 is where its at. Also, playing fighters on Xbox sucks because no1 else is doing it...

Lol GGXX is a dead game in North America. If you want competition u have to play 3S MVC2 CVS2 and SF2 in that order of importance haha. Rick why dont you add me on MSN(smokey__joker@HOTMAIL.COM theres 2 underscores btw)so we can setup some SF2 my brother and my cousin they both play ST and we play a wide variety of characters ( Me : Ryu Ken Vega Chun-Li Balrog My Bro: Ryu Gief Dalsim Fei Long My Cuz: Deejay Blanka)

And yeah xbox fighters are crap lol Lag is not acceptable in fighting games

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Lol GGXX is a dead game in North America. If you want competition u have to play 3S MVC2 CVS2 and SF2 in that order of importance haha. Rick why dont you add me on MSN(smokey__joker@HOTMAIL.COM theres 2 underscores btw)so we can setup some SF2 my brother and my cousin they both play ST and we play a wide variety of characters ( Me : Ryu Ken Vega Chun-Li Balrog My Bro: Ryu Gief Dalsim Fei Long My Cuz: Deejay Blanka)

And yeah xbox fighters are crap lol Lag is not acceptable in fighting games
Added you man, I won't be at Montreal this weekend, but we could set sumtin up for next week.

And my Xbox isn't that bad, it runs SF Anniversary nicely and it runs MAME so I can play some arcade versions of old school classics. What I would need is a stick that is compatible on many platforms... sumtin like an X-arcade. But I got too much stuff to pay for nowadays, I guess I need to find me a job.

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Added you man, I won't be at Montreal this weekend, but we could set sumtin up for next week.

And my Xbox isn't that bad, it runs SF Anniversary nicely and it runs MAME so I can play some arcade versions of old school classics. What I would need is a stick that is compatible on many platforms... sumtin like an X-arcade. But I got too much stuff to pay for nowadays, I guess I need to find me a job.
I meant xbox live fighters lol

cF=)

Smash Lord
Power ranking should almost be re-done after all those quits.

I also miss you pkm :(

swordgard

Smash Hero
ah ok javais pris le post de toi(ou w/e has posted on last page, pressing back is HARD) au serieux...

swordgard

Smash Hero
sorry c a cause dun prejuger de damax...
anyway yeah melaf quitted, no news there....i want styd 2 NOW!
Or a mlg would be even better.
BTw cf ur pic is ****ing hilarious!

Apøc`

Smash Apprentice
Boff, moi j'ai quitté prendant 1 semaine, pis j'suis revenue, personne m'as demandé de revenir... bande de couille molle, communauté de merde!!! PKM revient pas t'es une *** de toute façon! -_-

Top Bottom