• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone since I quit smash for a month I was not here but..yeah Im return and im happy to sees you... euhh most of you...:p<_< and I plan now to came near montreal for my vacantion and play some people and if semeone are interested you can post or send me a message . I will find a way to play with ya. Oh and if semeone can give me some date and place for the next tournaments(like STYD2) I will be happy too.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
When are you coming down Gab?

STYD is projected to be 24th of Feb at the church that it was held at last time (check STYD 1 tourney thread for info on where it is until the STYD2 thread gets posted).

nox

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone since I quit smash for a month I was not here but..yeah Im return and im happy to sees you... euhh most of you...<_< and I plan now to came near montreal for my vacantion and play some people and if semeone are interested you can post or send me a message . I will find a way to play with ya. Oh and if semeone can give me some date and place for the next tournaments(like STYD2) I will be happy too.
Awesome ! Melaf is back everyone :)

www.nintendowifi.com et vous aller dans mario kart ds
T'es probablement bettttter than mii :009:

I need 100 dollars for deposit on the room for the 24th, asap.
I could give 20$ if that's of any help...

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
smash is all about fox, falco, sheik , marth , peach , falcon... sad but true.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need 150 dollars as soon as possible. (100 deposit for the 24th and 50 deposit for march 31st).

EDIT: Warn your friends, 1st tournament on February 24th OFFICIAL. STYD2. Ottawa and Toronto, better bring your *****, this'll be PR'd *looks at unknown and all the other people who live for the PR*. I'll make the threads around monday.

Dice

Smash Lord
smash is all about fox, falco, sheik , marth , peach , falcon... sad but true.
I forgot to ask, but how did you do against PC Chris in falco dittos??

And jarc, how did you do with your jiggly vs his falco? <3

Fogel

Smash Lord
I need 150 dollars as soon as possible. (100 deposit for the 24th and 50 deposit for march 31st).

EDIT: Warn your friends, 1st tournament on February 24th OFFICIAL. STYD2. Ottawa and Toronto, better bring your *****, this'll be PR'd *looks at unknown and all the other people who live for the PR*. I'll make the threads around monday.
Good stuff, make the thread in tourney discussion soon!

Jih

Smash Journeyman
i cant wait for the tread to come up so...

( and i need to talk with chet for that ) but im officially saying that if there's a QC vs ON revenge, i'll be tapping it just like last time and this time... i'll be able to edit it a lot faster

*hope that there's gona be enought time for that**hope that Gpwn and his crew + kanata is gona get their *** over here*

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
As far as I remember on the 23rd I'm shipping a ton of stock to main office but if I finish Friday then I'd probably be down for STYD2 on Saturday...

Time will tell.

Dice

Smash Lord
i cant wait for the tread to come up so...

( and i need to talk with chet for that ) but im officially saying that if there's a QC vs ON revenge, i'll be tapping it just like last time and this time... i'll be able to edit it a lot faster

*hope that there's gona be enought time for that**hope that Gpwn and his crew + kanata is gona get their *** over here*
Gpwn and friends have been eaten by WoW, so I am unsure if they will come. I know tect probably would because he doesn't play WoW. However, Vexed is completely eaten by WoW, Shuriken kinda and Gpwn not too sure.

Top Bottom