• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Le fait de me dire de ne pas faire de posts à caractère sexuel n'a aucun lien avec les posts sur le thread de PR.
Je pourrais quoter tous les posts où tu t'exprimes sur notre spam et c'est extrêmement imprécis quand tu dis par exemple: "Total Useless Posts." Merci de nous expliquer ta définition de Useless Post.

Why should I stop making sarcastic posts? They happen to amuse my simple mind. And notice how your definition of spam was different from paty's and different from ganonpwn's? This is exactly the point that paty was trying to make.
Also, I thought a forum was a place where you could express your opinion and talk freely. Now if someone has to tell you not to be sarcastic, not to be funny, not to be friendly, why is he not telling you what to write in your post? But then... what would be the point of posting on a message board?

j'arrive pas à croire que c'est cette communauté-là qui me considère comme un imbécile finis qui profite de son modship.
Imbécile fini peut-être; profite de son modship, non.
Ce qu'on essaie de dire c'est qu'on comprend pas la façon que tu mods nos thread. On comprend pas le fait que t'arrives pis tu dises: "Arrêtez d'être drôles, j'aime pas ça. Je ferme le thread." Au moins explique-toi, avertis-nous, mais sors pas de nul part et commence pas à chialer sur la façon qu'on s'exprime entre nous.

Vwins, rabaisse-toi pas à eux s'il-te-plâit.
Rabaisse? Bin là je vois pas comment le fait d'exprimer ce que je pense à propos d'un certain sujet est quelque chose de bas...

cF=)

Smash Lord
Je veux wakMOTHERFACKer IPbanned pour le peu de vocabulaire employé.

Je veux Paty comme mod.

Je veux savoir si Wak possède les Keyboard collaboration 1,2&3 sur stepmania parce que j'ai tellement besoin d'aide avec quelque tunes.

Je veux notre thread au max de post comme avant.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
KBMP et CBMP? C'est les seuls que j'ai, où tu pognes les autres! Je veux des nouvelles tounes, celles-là sont rendues trop faciles.

Non joke :p Je suis du calibre de Delirium au niveau heavy dans CBMP.

D

Deleted member

quel que chose nouvelles celles non suis du rendues veux j'ai, faciles sur de dans tounes

THE SPAM WAS A KAYBECKAR

NO ONTARIAN WOULD PUT LIVE INSTEAD OF LIFE!111111111

Jacob Space, Ace Detective

Paty

Smash Apprentice
No wait, I think he is imitating the character of Wak that he represented in the drawing. Notice that he also wrote 'moddingg', with two 'd's and 'g's, while no ONE would write it with two 'g's. I come to the conclusion that he incorporated the mistakes on purpose.

Paty Sky, Spades detective (?)

D

Deleted member

IN FACT MS SKY, I have analyzed the photograph, and there is support for your claim. It must be someone who knows Wak well, because there is a gross zit on his forehead in that picture. The spammar must know Wak personally, to put such a MINUTE DETAIL TO ATTENTION!

We must cross examine! HOLD IT!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Watchout emo fake paragraph incoming:
Why does noone suspect me>? I feel so alone.....even excluded*cries*
Nha on another note yeah elef u can draw that bad lol cant be me i was aspleep when it happen, ok lets what the schedules of everyone, wak go check the historique of users online, watch who came out then wakgotowned camea in and we may have a culprit
I declare cemo innocent though cause he posted kinda fast after and serious thit guy wasnt really fast>.>
And cemo doesnt seem that mean, i mean he plays ics, ics arent mean until they grab you and i see no reference to grabbing in>.>

Dice

Smash Lord
The picture was too funny the first time I saw it, then when the person spammed it like 15 times in a row I chuckled. But the post after it with the text just ruined it.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
holy crap. i saw like 4 pages of stuffszszzss and it was 99.9919294apple293% spam.

LOL at mother****erwak (prolly elef, cause he's cool.)

Who went to teh bisexual-weekly?

Me.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Lol at 4 pages of spam. I'm PRETTY sure who might have done it...has anyone seen RaIph recently? XD

AW **** YOU OKLAHOMA! My old super evil grade 6 teacher now lives in Oklahoma though so it's all good :p

True we aren't rednecks, we're just a bunch of poutine eating seperatists :D

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
The user that posted under the "wakmotherfacker" name is RaIph.

If someone has a problem with wak, take it up with me. I will handle stupid stunts like that seriously. RaIph is banned under both names. If he wishes, he can make a new account with a clean slate. If you have any problems with moderating, use the forum disputes board, or pm an administrator directly.

WakMOThERFACKER: Banned permanent.

RaIph: 31 Day ban. Either wait or make a new account. Be mindful of your actions from now on.

Dice

Smash Lord
The funny part is, Amorasaki left one of the images up for everyone's viewing pleasure :p

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Yes I left one image up because it is kind of funny. I deleted all the writing though, that was not appropriate at all.

I guess wak deleted the last picture, which I can understand.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
depuis un boutte y a du mépris
à chaque fois que j'me pointe ici
Mais l'affaire c'est qu'en plus en ce moment
j'ai d'autres problèmes en tant qu'étudiant

Je sais, ca vous écoeure
que je sois vot' modérateur
et pour la cause
faut que je prenne une pause

J'ai vu que peu importe le point d'inaptitude
vous changerez jamais votre attitude
c'est pourquoi j'ai demandé à chester
de devenir pour un moment votre leader.

Pour ceux qui le savent pas, j'écris des paroles de chanson dans mes temps libre. J'ai décidé d'écrire pour vous dire ca parce que j'aime bien écrire des paroles. Aussi, ca me tente vraiment pas de me battre pour une aussi belle connerie. Chester, vous le respectez, lui, ben c'est à lui que revient maintenant la responsabilité de vous tchecker jusqu'à temps que le internationnal community soit séparé.

temporaryralp

Smash Rookie
The user that posted under the "wakmotherfacker" name is RaIph.

If someone has a problem with wak, take it up with me. I will handle stupid stunts like that seriously. RaIph is banned under both names. If he wishes, he can make a new account with a clean slate. If you have any problems with moderating, use the forum disputes board, or pm an administrator directly.

WakMOThERFACKER: Banned permanent.

RaIph: 31 Day ban. Either wait or make a new account. Be mindful of your actions from now on.
Hi, Amorasaki.
Finally someone who takes matters more seriously.

As ralp I posted that picture yesterday, the picture only and within 3 minutes, someone, PROLLY JACKO WAKCO banned me lol.

I don't see anything wrong with that joke picture. The ban shows how offended by that little picture he is.

Wak, if you cant handle people hating you, then you know what to do.

Yes I left one image up because it is kind of funny. I deleted all the writing though, that was not appropriate at all.

I guess wak deleted the last picture, which I can understand.
Oh Snap Wak! Power abuse. Pathetic attempt at compensating for ur powerless life.
If u were like any other user, ud ask me to remove the pic and move on. But NO! do it wak way and show how sissy ure loolllllllllz.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Hi, Amorasaki.
Finally someone who takes matters more seriously.

As ralp I posted that picture yesterday, the picture only and within 3 minutes, someone, PROLLY JACKO WAKCO banned me lol.

I don't see anything wrong with that joke picture. The ban shows how offended by that little picture he is.

Wak, if you cant handle people hating you, then you know what to do.

Oh Snap Wak! Power abuse. Pathetic attempt at compensating for ur powerless life.
If u were like any other user, ud ask me to remove the pic and move on. But NO! do it wak way and show how sissy ure loolllllllllz.
Je comprends pas vraiment le hate qui se degage de ralph tout a coup, simplement parce que faire des jokes stupides ben c'est pas necessairement drôle et que des insultes gratuites sur d'autres account c'est aussi idiot.

C'est sur que notre communauté est spéciale, ya du monde qui sont plus aimés que d'autre, ya beaucoup de meetup qui ont renforci les liens entre le monde du thread et je suis d'accord avec le fait que notre façon de s'exprimer est une qualité intrinsèque, impossible à changé.

Sauf que voyons donc, ceux qui appuie Ralph dans ce mode de bashing immature sur d'autre personne on vraiment pas de quoi s'en vanter. Chui désolé mais maudit que sa m'écouere voir à quel point les gens ici peuvent être automates; le poids de la masse les font pencher d'un coté a l'autre et leurs opinions sont souvent infondés.

J'ai de quoi dire que Wak a pu abuser de son modship à cause de l'histoire de Jake, mais pour ceux que sa n'a pas affecté, reglé donc vos compte ailleur que dans le thread parce que c'est pas une place oú chialer pour rien dire. Prenez des actions concrète si vous voulez arriver à un résultats, pas en pissant vos lamentations à gauche et à droite en écrivant de facon satirique.

J'ai fini de parler, mes 2 cents on été ajoutés.

EDIT: Paty, j'ai trouvé mes 3 packs sur le forum de FlashFlashRevolution.com, sauf qu'en ce moment, c'est un mirror qui host le site.

Si tu veux les avoirs, va sur http://www.xqsite.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21 et fais un search pour les Keyboard Collab !

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol funny how your calling Wak a sissy when you made a NEW account to try and hide who you really were. And no, any other user wouldn't ask you to remove the picture. It's clear that you hate Wak so why would he ask you to remove it? You would just ignore his request.

You were just posting useless spam and flaming on a fake account got caught and got banned. Why dont YOU move on and forget about it.

I also agree with Lanowen should just wait until your ban is over then come back and let things cool down.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
the thing is, how do you expect us to respect you? when you weren't a mod you used to spam and get into fights , you werent exactly the most respected person on the forum. then you acted gay by saying i have a girlfriend now, i play guitar, smash is gay, i have friends that smoke weed but i dont...it goes on. you tried to make it look like you were better than we are, and since the hate got out of control you decided to leave for good. now you come back as a mod (which i still dont ****ing get, because you quit smash), it says you montrealer's will pay for what you did to me.

I know why you want to stay as a mod though. you like the attention . like the HTP vid, you love it when the noobs r all like u rule at life wak, and like repping u like crzy. or like pls vote for me as best mod, and like ppl are like omg u are the best mod.

but now from quitting the montreal thread modding, i guess ull have all of the gewd parts in ur job. good luck.

Damax

Smash Lord
OKay my 2 cents, the Pict was funny but over used, the message in the post were casual flamming. It wasn't over, I do believe that thruths hurt more, I still can't get why wak isn't trying to get mod on a music forum instead.

Then, Its awful we have to live with Wak as mod, because of its past. Look in the fav mod pool and few from here to none voted for him. Its also normal and easier for wak to get angry at us still due to past. I believe we should get a different mod that'd be more neutral. Wak could mod elsewhere, get <3 without being pissed every page.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
the thing is, how do you expect us to respect you? when you weren't a mod you used to spam and get into fights , you werent exactly the most respected person on the forum. then you acted gay by saying i have a girlfriend now, i play guitar, smash is gay, i have friends that smoke weed but i dont...it goes on. you tried to make it look like you were better than we are, and since the hate got out of control you decided to leave for good. now you come back as a mod (which i still dont ****ing get, because you quit smash), it says you montrealer's will pay for what you did to me.
So Wak spammed before, he didn't get much love from around these parts. He didn't do the smartest things either. But can we all agree when I say "People change"? There are more to smashworldforums than just tournament and regional threads. There's a debate hall, there's a pool room for various subjects, there are creative mind boards, as well as back room boards. Hence, Wak has gotten respect from other members from posting elsewhere, where the rep system actually is used.

He's just doing his job, but since he was hated because of his past, people just bash on him. If another mod would have done this, we would have had much more tempered reactions, but since it's wak, you guys just assume you can insult him, defy him, spit in his face. If you don't respect the man, respect his position. He is a moderator, and when you registered to the forums, you agreed to respect the mods and abide by the rules.

If you don't like how this website is ran, you can just go elsewhere. If you're going to stay here, stay in line. Getting pissed off over Internet fights is sooo lowly. Well, you "can" get pissed off and disagree with ****, but at least do it with discipline. Wak is just doing his job. I saw all the infractions that are moddable, and let's just say that if a mod decides to go over the last 2 weeks, a lot of people here would be gone. No, it's not "just as bad" in other threads, it's just a local problem.

I know why you want to stay as a mod though. you like the attention . like the HTP vid, you love it when the noobs r all like u rule at life wak, and like repping u like crzy. or like pls vote for me as best mod, and like ppl are like omg u are the best mod.
Elef is a poopie pants LOL I r great? Why insult who he is? Stop flaming people, you don't look good when you do it.

but now from quitting the montreal thread modding, i guess ull have all of the gewd parts in ur job. good luck.
I didn't get that.

EDIT:
OKay my 2 cents, the Pict was funny but over used, the message in the post were casual flamming. It wasn't over, I do believe that thruths hurt more, I still can't get why wak isn't trying to get mod on a music forum instead.

Then, Its awful we have to live with Wak as mod, because of its past. Look in the fav mod pool and few from here to none voted for him. Its also normal and easier for wak to get angry at us still due to past. I believe we should get a different mod that'd be more neutral. Wak could mod elsewhere, get <3 without being pissed every page.
He was assigned to these parts because he understands english, mostly french, and is learning other languages as well, so for the international community, he was suited for the job.

I can see that people don't want him because of his past. I understand that people aren't as forgetful or "forgiving" as me. If you guys want another mod from this thread that's neutral, it would have to be someone from Europe who speaks french as well. or someone around here.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I suggest we stop poking fun at Wak? This is complete bull****. You guys are right, this IS a gaming forum, so why are you being so serious towards Wak? Because he's doing his job? Oh gnoes!

IIRC we all had to click an "I agree" contract when signing up an account. I'm pretty **** sure that somewhere in that contract it says that we have to follow these things called 'rules' established by the forum. Wak is enforcing those rules. Quit taking it personally.

RaIph spammed the forum after he got banned IIRC. He wasn't really hiding at all, just pissed off. I don't know why RaIph was banned though (originally, I mean, it's kinda "duh" after all those pics).

Now how about we all get along and move on with our lives?

Addressing the fact that chet is now the 'leader', have you spoken with chet about this, Wak? How is chet supposed to mod a thread when he has no modship powers? (Or is that under discussion?) What is the point of giving up, you're just admitting defeat to utter bull****.

This feels like high school all over again :S

While we are on the topic of important affairs, I would like to make a polite and public request to have the EC Power Rankings thread re-opened. That thread is a very important representation to our smash "culture" here in EC Canada and I would hate to see it sit there without any form of discussion over it. Debate over power rankings has always intrigued me and many others, and Power Rankings are vital in increasing a community's skill and knowledge. I'm not saying that chet, vwins, dice, delorted, and whoever else is on the panel are unqualified; I'm simply stating that I would not like my, or all of our, opinions held back because of some childish spam.

Which brings me to my next point. I'm sure some people can learn not to spam, if not, does that not permit some enforcement? vexed was a douche bag when it comes to posting in that thread, and I hate the fact that the thread was closed to due vexed being an idiot, a select few posts from Jarc, Vwins, and others, a "You got Served" picture, and people taking cheap shots at Wak. I request that the thread be re-opened and everyone has a clean state when it comes to things in there, but any problems that occur should enable proper consequences.

My 3 dollars and 42 pennies.

Top Bottom