• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Paty

Smash Apprentice
[...]

So what if someone is random and stupid? Maybe you guys should loosen up over a video game forum, its a video game forum. [...]
Where "you guys" = "Wak"
I do not see anyone else who is offended or hurt or going to commit suicide because of our 'spam'.

EDIT:

Vwins said:
who care about costa rican ? lol

Now I know who cares about Costa Rica. :lick:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1951003#post1951003
http://www.smashboards.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=200

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I thought my main forum had a lot of drama, but you guys take the cake.
You take the cake and you eat it whole!

Fogel

Smash Lord
Are there different moderation rules for different forums or something? The EC PR thread got closed pretty fast, but that completely off-topic M2K thread in Tourney discussion is still alive and kicking...

Jih: I'm moving out in a couple of weeks, so if 'the Kanatas' aren't having a smashfest of their own then I'll have one at my new place :)

D

Deleted member

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can I neg vote on that poll?

I like winning polls, I just won Cam's, and my prize was...

I'm going to Nicaragua!!!! Johnathan William Tony Everest Byrd come with me

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
McFox said:
Regional Power Rankings are also under your discretion. The problems we've had with RPR so far are that they couldn't be watched over carefully enough, and flaming arguments would break out. We're hoping now that with two people watching over each room, the RPR topics can be watched over and kept in line. This is one of the things you will have to collaborate with your comod about.[/quote­]

In this case, Chester is the ''comod'' because Nihonjin is not even from here. We both decided to close the thread, If you still want to argue / flame me to re-open the PR thread, well go for it, but It won't change my mind.

Pis Testrider j'ai jamais été un fan du montreal thread et je t'ai jamais dit ca parce que j'aurais trouvé ca un manque de respect à ton égard. Pis oui, j'ai du respect pour toi.

For the ''who's the best mod'' poll, no, you can't neg vote.....

Yes there are different moderation rules, every mod doesn't mod the same way... though I believe the M2K thread will get closed really soon anyway...

Dice

Smash Lord
Gpwn just reversed up air spiked Wak.

Jih - chat with vlad for more info, it will most likely be around December 27-30 (some time in there) but I'm not too sure.

EDIT - I took a look at the link Paty posted and OMGOMGOMG the guy double posted!!! Quick wak! Close for spam please and thankyou!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Dice you really should stop making sarcastic posts, and dont tell me its not sarcastic i could give you the defenition too. And spam for me is anything non revelant to the topic OR on topic but not helping it get further in good discussion.

Dice

Smash Lord
Why should I stop making sarcastic posts? They happen to amuse my simple mind. And notice how your definition of spam was different from paty's and different from ganonpwn's? This is exactly the point that paty was trying to make.

D

Deleted member

7533 7765 1191 3646 - My Wii Friend Code
Reply with yours pls

BTW, I see nothing wrong with spam if it is funny (doesn't have to evoke lols, just funny in nature. I don't see why we can't have fun on a site dedicated to a fun time-waster

..What Paty said.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Congrats to my friend Mike for MASTERING Zelda (all hearts/poes/bugs, etc) and beating the game in 45 hours or whatnot.

What a cool dude.

No but seriously Jake keep that info to yourself seriously I hate you so much right now it's insane.

P.S. When I stop being lazy I'll hook you up with my I.D. too so we can be friends :)

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Oklahoma Thread owns you,
we had 7098 posts this morning.
Oklahoma FTW. : P

Montreal.justgotowned.com

Vwins

Smash Ace

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i apologize on behalf of my ******** oklahoma acquaintances.
i give montreal nothing but love.
and i have the canadian regional crew video on my favorites :)

p.s.- i'm going to college for french, actually...though it sucks right now so i missed like a third of what you said :\
oh well, i guess i need to enhance my skills, 4 languages is apparently too much for me.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jih: I'm moving out in a couple of weeks, so if 'the Kanatas' aren't having a smashfest of their own then I'll have one at my new place :)
OMG crunkfest @ cam's. Cam are you going to live with someone? or will we be able to do all nighter's at your place ALL THE TIME?!:psycho:
and i have the canadian regional crew video on my favorites :)
what was your favorite part?

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I contacted a southwest mod, he'll take care of this little incident...
on my side, I prevent YOU guys from doing the same thing as them. If you ever spam in their thread, I'll have the ''mèche courte', yes...

on a quelque peu brûlé ma patience aussi

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
what was your favorite part?
probably either when you owned that sheik like nobody's business.

Or PMK getting a kill before he got out in his 1v4 stock matchup, just because of how everyone reacts. "OOOOOHHHH!!!"...i got excited and i wasn't even there :p

or any time BAM was playing. because he's amazing.

edit: i think his name is PMK Vodka. i could be remembering wrong...sorry if i misspelled anything.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
(quote=McFox)Regional Power Rankings are also under your discretion. The problems we've had with RPR so far are that they couldn't be watched over carefully enough, and flaming arguments would break out. We're hoping now that with two people watching over each room, the RPR topics can be watched over and kept in line. This is one of the things you will have to collaborate with your comod about.(/quote)

In this case, Chester is the ''comod'' because Nihonjin is not even from here. We both decided to close the thread, If you still want to argue / flame me to re-open the PR thread, well go for it, but It won't change my mind.

Pis Testrider j'ai jamais été un fan du montreal thread et je t'ai jamais dit ca parce que j'aurais trouvé ca un manque de respect à ton égard. Pis oui, j'ai du respect pour toi.

For the ''who's the best mod'' poll, no, you can't neg vote.....

Yes there are different moderation rules, every mod doesn't mod the same way... though I believe the M2K thread will get closed really soon anyway...
All these shoutouts and none for me? I thought my comments were somewhat important. We still have no clue about what your uber moderation rules are/were.
Let's see how the southwest guy deals with our unuseful, annoying, oh-how-awful esti de spam, since you can't take it anymore //_;

W

wakMOTHERFACKer

wak: did i make you cry? fuсking FAGGET fuсkkkkkkking fagget.
mother fuсker

wak: did i make you cry? fuсking FAGGET fuсkkkkkkking fagget.
mother fuсker

Top Bottom