• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
East end (RDP/Anjou/St Leo) so if anyone is from that specific area let me know, maybe you can teach me how not to be a newb in this game :chuckle:

Anything else that you want to know I'm sure will come up in normal conversation at some point. Later All!
Come to a bi-weekly. We're friendly, especially the ******** ones. Hoping to meet you soon.
i would love to meet your link...
i also hope we could be freinds

i dont want no **** with anybody so sry for the emo thing..
Too late he's gonna kill you.

Who's coming to the biweeklie tomorrow? I'll be there around 7 cuz I'm going to UdM tomorrow.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Crono, you should try SSB64 online if you have more experience in that game =3

...and so I can **** yeh. MWEHEHEHEEHEHEHE ^^;;

Dice

Smash Lord
After discussing with Wak why he closed the EC PR thread I have come to the conclusion the he is a bigger ****ing moron than I thought.

That is all.

swordgard

Smash Hero
sorry guys but im with wak on this one unless u guys agree to stop spamming there, dont be an *** to him he got responsability and doesnt want to have favorites its better that way as long as we can spam here >.> Btw what spam?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
After discussing with Wak why he closed the EC PR thread I have come to the conclusion the he is a bigger ****ing moron than I thought.

That is all.
let it go, the rules were simple, yet people didn't comply. He is right, if mods actually knew french, a lot of people here would be warned permanently. He did his job well, and insulting people like that (let alone mods) when you are wrong makes you look pretty bad.
sorry guys but im with wak on this one unless u guys agree to stop spamming there, dont be an *** to him he got responsability and doesnt want to have favorites its better that way as long as we can spam here >.>
what he said.

EDIT: *looks at previous post* I guess I was too slow...

Dice

Smash Lord
However, it was only one or two people spamming (mostly vexed). We were having excellent discussions in that thread about the power rankings with fairly little spam or arguements. I really don't think that it should have been closed.

And how can I be wrong about an opinion? It is my opinion that the thread should have remained open. And I wasn't insulting Wak exactly... moreso informing the public about my opinion of him.

D

Deleted member

Well obviously, we need to learn how to Samba like they do. We'll be set. Vwins won't you Samba with me? You might have to wear platforms though

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
However, it was only one or two people spamming (mostly vexed). We were having excellent discussions in that thread about the power rankings with fairly little spam or arguements. I really don't think that it should have been closed.

And how can I be wrong about an opinion? It is my opinion that the thread should have remained open. And I wasn't insulting Wak exactly... moreso informing the public about my opinion of him.
like all the times someone asked people to stop spamming/posting like *******, you get 5 people either spamming or saying to the person to go **** themselves. I would have done the same thing that wak did, only much earlier. I don't think nobody got punished for it.

If it was by my rules, I'd reopen the thread right after the next tournament. Then again, when you look at it now, it starts with good discussion, then you see people complaining and saying other people are emo and ****, then you get people saying random **** just like this thread. gg, you asked for it.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice

That is all.
"Its not users that create shіt on net msgboards, its the mods thate are trying to avoid it who cause it."
~ Confucius

btw for those interested in Zelda Music, i gotta share this fuсkіng nice soundtrack collection.
totally sick shіt man http://www.zeldafn.com/download/music/

swordgard

Smash Hero
ralph i think this isnt allowed on smashboards, cause the soundtrack are actually sold and there u can dl them for free.
And for your information vwins, ur part of the problem too>.>
And raph too here the problem is the user cause sure the board was made for clean conversation so that new users can get the information as easely as possible,not scare them away with posts about something out of nowhere
Feel free to flame me you know im right

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
When I see Reggie, I'm gonna give him a big hug.

OH MY GOD, THAT'S GONNA BE IN 5 HOURS!
Watch it Reggie, I might break yo back, BRAAH!

Edit :

it's talking about smash, moneymatches, low and high tier characters... a little bit awkwardly but I'll surely not close the thread because of that o_o

CowEar, if you are refeering to the EC thread, you can see that someone was absolutely off topic and someone else was posting to show his picture ''you got served''... I warned, then someone defying my warning...

Your posts were correct, don't worry!
Judging by this, it seems that Vwins is the one that 'defied' his warnings.
SHUN VWINS!!1

...... The 'you got served' pic was totally necesary.

Dice

Smash Lord
What I said was not defying your warning. What I said was commenting on your moderating skills. Sure you could call it "spamming" if you wanted to, but you could also call your posts in that thread "spam".

Anyways, just drop it. You closed the thread, you are everyone's hero now, we all look up to you.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
And for your information vwins, ur part of the problem too>.>
qtf
What I said was not defying your warning. What I said was commenting on your moderating skills. Sure you could call it "spamming" if you wanted to, but you could also call your posts in that thread "spam".

Anyways, just drop it. You closed the thread, you are everyone's hero now, we all look up to you.
disagrees. btw, Sarcasm is one half funny and one half admitting your defeat through resignation. I suppose the ratio is higher on one side in your case. ¬_¬

Dice

Smash Lord
I wasn't being sarcastic at all.

Anyways, if you want to call it "admitting my defeat" you may call it that. However, I would rather call it "having better things to do, such as studying for 4 exams that are next week, finishing a programming lab and writing a 6 page report".

oh and <3 damax :p

Paty

Smash Apprentice

From what I have seen, I think Wak should give us a definition of what 'spam' is to 'him'.

Because so far I noticed that the posts that are marked as spamming posts:

-are usually humoristic("YOU GOT SERVED ANDY STYLE!!1+image"-Jarc);
-they sometimes have a sarcastic side ("Not if your cool like Bam."-Jarc);
-but they mostly fit into the conversation("[...]who's gonna be at the bisexual-weekly for 4:00?!?!?!? Me."-JustaPnoy).

That's why I would agree on vexed69's posts being spam, since they do not have anything to do with the conversation and are just random ("lol i just realized my name is vexed 69 lol 69."-vexed69).

If you want to bring out rules, please explain yourself so everyone understands what you want us to do and what you don't want us to do.

kkthxbaimakebabies

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
If it is entertaining i wouldn't consider it "spam" or not worth having
I for one found it entertaining and i highly doubt that the players reading the EC canada ranking thread found it an so disgusting that they lost respect either for the thread or te rankings.

So what if someone is random and stupid? Maybe you guys should loosen up over a video game forum, its a video game forum. You really seem to forgot why you signed up here in the first place, maybe for you it was to become #1 in the world so you could beat around noobs, for me it was to find new friends,become a good player and enjoy my self sorry if one of those has broken the "rules" or is labeled as spam.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
If it is entertaining i wouldn't consider it "spam" or not worth having
I for one found it entertaining and i highly doubt that the players reading the EC canada ranking thread found it an so disgusting that they lost respect either for the thread or te rankings.

So what if someone is random and stupid? Maybe you guys should loosen up over a video game forum, its a video game forum. You really seem to forgot why you signed up here in the first place, maybe for you it was to become #1 in the world so you could beat around noobs, for me it was to find new friends,become a good player and enjoy my self sorry if one of those has broken the "rules" or is labeled as spam.
wow... an intelligent post from Gpwn! -_-

btw i heard kanatas wanted to do a smashfest or something around after X-mas... anymore infos?

TestRider

Smash Ace
Honnêtement Wak, t'as juste l'air d'être parti sur un power trip. Y'a pas si longtemps t'étais parmi les "spammeux" du Montreal Thread pis tu me disais de me la fermer quand je demandais plus de sérieux, là soudainement t'es un super mod pis tu passes ta journée à surveiller nos threads pis à émettre des commentaires dont tout le monde se colisse, dans ton superbe anglais shakespearien. Sérieusement, on s'en criss-tu qu'il y en ait qui écrivent des posts humoristiques, sans but sérieux? J'aurais pu comprendre si tu recevais vraiment des plaintes d'usagers qui ont des raisons valides de protester, mais là ça a pas mal juste l'air de te déranger toi.

Top Bottom