• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
It's an orchestrated version of the SSB;M soundtrack by an actual live orchestra that came out three years ago. It's actually very sweet and worth the listen.

swordgard

Smash Hero
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE COMEBACK OF THE CEENTURYYYYYY!!!!111@

Vincent Wins.
You guys need trashtalking lessons....

Winner AiR

**** i think i just started a big chain for 3 is the number from where people start to go on forever.
I win u dont even try

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
yeah Swordguard, you can't recognize good trashtalking, that was just so elite i mean vwins was like 'lol u need smash lessons' and i was like 'lololol ur so kewl make love to me bye'.

No sarcasme used btw. Not in this one nor my previous post.
None at all.
No sir.

swordgard

Smash Hero
yeah Swordguard, you can't recognize good trashtalking, that was just so elite i mean vwins was like 'lol u need smash lessons' and i was like 'lololol ur so kewl make love to me bye'.

None at all.
No sir.
I agree,none at all.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice

None at all.
No sir.
I agree,none at all.
lies.
';/..,';][[]];']/,/..',;'
.;`.;'`.`@!#!#%^$%&%&(*(&#&%^&#%:">>:*()":>@#$@:>"

Nephiros

Smash Ace
lawlawlwalwal I'm gonna make a nub cry tomolo 'cause I'll 4 stock him so bad he'll start johning about the walls distracting him. He mains Cheap/Ganondork/Moo2. GASPETH <=O

Neph out for 5 more pages.

cF=)

Smash Lord
neph is like 8 cause he plays console rofl whut a noob.

theres too much pan!c in this town, im goin deeper underground.

cF=)

Smash Lord
This place is so sad without Wak and his continuous trashtalk. I guess we will live in peace for centuries and centuries...

Jarc sucks [/flame !]

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I would like to get some smashing going sometime soon. I might be available Sunday. Anyone interested?

Oh, and John Abbott tourney is on Oct 17th. If it goes well, it'll be John Abbott Bi-weeklies =D

cF=)

Smash Lord
^oct 17th lands on a tuesday, how come you guys will be smashing and learning @ the same time ?

If it's after 18h00, I might be able to show up since I'm already in Montreal :D Just need to take the bus and zoom, I'm at Juggling Apple... Jewish Arithmetic... ehh... John Abbott.

Top Bottom