• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
MSN CONVO said:
CharLes >> VV Cephei A says:
EVERYBODY IS NOX
BECAUSE NOX IS EVERYBODY
~ Jarc "**** Narutards!!" - Martin [SATAN, GUIDE MY **** SLURP SLUORSH HEART] says:
EVERYBODY
~ Jarc "**** Narutards!!" - Martin [SATAN, GUIDE MY **** SLURP SLUORSH HEART] says:
AND NoBODY
NOX IS THAT SPECIAL
LOL
ZOMG
okok g2g b4 mom kills me

Talking about nox deserves to be mentionned.

Jarc

Smash Lord
C'est un tournoi que moi et ThatGuy organise a notre ecole. C plus un smashfest que d'autre chose, mais on va surement faire des brackets si ya ben du monde qui viens. Ya pas de prix, c'est juste pour voir si ya des bons smasher dans notre ecole, pis ben pour se pratiquer.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Hey, j'vais etre là... c'est quoi l'idée du "noob gathering" ? [/questionmark]

Jarc forgot the said that the nox thing came after one of my friend hacked the school admin, then we said "oh it must be nox if he hacks". lol

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Jarc, 3 days after the ads, we're already at 18 people. They're moving us to the friggin' Agora. I'm serious.

Guys, I would suggest maybe not too many super amazing people come. We want to encourage a growth of a smash community (hell, getting 50 more people from John Abbott active in the community would be sweet...), and if Smashboards came and pwned everyone there, I think it would discourage a lot of people.

Plus, there's no money involved, only pride. :X Looking at how successful it'll be, I think we can pull off some Bi-weeklies and have a real tourney at the end of the year.

nox

Smash Apprentice
Jarc, 3 days after the ads, we're already at 18 people. They're moving us to the friggin' Agora. I'm serious.

Guys, I would suggest maybe not too many super amazing people come. We want to encourage a growth of a smash community (hell, getting 50 more people from John Abbott active in the community would be sweet...), and if Smashboards came and pwned everyone there, I think it would discourage a lot of people.

Plus, there's no money involved, only pride. :X Looking at how successful it'll be, I think we can pull off some Bi-weeklies and have a real tourney at the end of the year.
I'd come , simply to have sex with Jarc , Neph , ThatGuy and that ****** Shiz.

*flexes penii*

cF=)

Smash Lord
Tu m'oublie salope, j'vais chopper ton monster c*ck. *****.

FERG//!"/1\21±@\3%/"/!

Jarc

Smash Lord
Check, c'est sur que sa vaut surement pas la peine de conduire plus de 30-40 minutes pour venir a sa. We don't expect to see any really talented players that can take us out. We're just doing it to see how many people would be willing to come and perhaps learn some advanced techniques. And I don't give a f*ck if it's a noob gathering since it starts right when my last class finishes.

Plus, me and Joel don't get to play that much so it'll be a great opportunity to get some decent matches done with him. The posters havn't even been up for 1 week and we already have 18 people, so I think that it's already off to a good start.

And don't worry cF=), I still love you and would 'flex my penii' for you.

*Flexes Penii*

nox

Smash Apprentice
I dont know about you, but I'm no pro , so I can go :)

cF , I was just testing you you little ****. You know your eyes are all mine. :)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
. . .

You guys sort of comepletely miss the point of why we are holding this tournament. I would love for you guys to come so I could actually lose some matches and get better, but we are holding this tourney to see who wants to get involved. We aren't making this tourney to boost our egos or anything, nor is it a typical smashfest.

I think it would be unfair if there WAS money involved and we were banning you guys. That would be ghey of us. But there's nothing on the line here, and it would probably be detrimental to this tourney if you guys came. I am not trying to make this come off as offensive at all.

If you guys are so eager to go to a tourney, organize one. I'm sure you all go to schools too. Do what I did and go to a student services thing or something. I don't want to come off as selfish but me and Jarc are just trying to do what's best. You guys are simply too good ;) If this thing turns into Bi-weeklies, then MAYBE you guys could come after they get used to getting ***** by me and Jarc and wish to learn more.

In any case, are there any West Island smashers holding smashfests anytime soon?

Sigh...a whole month of October and no tournies organized for it (besides you MLG NYers). No wonder you guys want to come so badly...

Damax

Smash Lord
. . .

You guys sort of comepletely miss the point of why we are holding this tournament. I would love for you guys to come so I could actually lose some matches and get better, but we are holding this tourney to see who wants to get involved. We aren't making this tourney to boost our egos or anything, nor is it a typical smashfest.

I think it would be unfair if there WAS money involved and we were banning you guys. That would be ghey of us. But there's nothing on the line here, and it would probably be detrimental to this tourney if you guys came. I am not trying to make this come off as offensive at all.

If you guys are so eager to go to a tourney, organize one. I'm sure you all go to schools too. Do what I did and go to a student services thing or something. I don't want to come off as selfish but me and Jarc are just trying to do what's best. You guys are simply too good ;) If this thing turns into Bi-weeklies, then MAYBE you guys could come after they get used to getting ***** by me and Jarc and wish to learn more.

In any case, are there any West Island smashers holding smashfests anytime soon?

Sigh...a whole month of October and no tournies organized for it (besides you MLG NYers). No wonder you guys want to come so badly...
From the lack of housin we might end up not doin anything as for MLG WISE

Beside they'll get owned by you, but they won't see much cool moves, vwin's luigi would make it an awesome sight seeing, and my Link is the sex. we could go, me and VWIN could make an interesting advanced player match, to show the little people what awaits them.

I'm actually looking for more SWFers, for more smashfest and better tournies.
and smash fest are currently lacking since you stopped which makes me mad cause my thursday are now always empty :p

and since there is nothing running/new I slowly loose my will of ssbm

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
. . .

since u beat me at sff, this means that i qualify to goto ur noobsexorgy.org/~noobfest

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
something interesting about the MTL thread:
Who Posted?

Total Posts: 5,785

User Name Posts
chesterr01 559
Damax 442
pkmvodka 378
Mystic Viper 353
nox 253
Wak 251
Elefterios 236
Jarc 217
Paty 203
Mista Sinista 191
TestRider 189
Jih 185
Hero of Nobody 178
Noshno3 164
ThatGuy 162
FireDLuigi 123
swordgard 118
kryptocide 114
Vwins 111
cF=) 83
Dice 76
Jim-JC-Cam 76
JustaPnoy 69
Apøc` 67
Minoshei 66
Mathy 47
Locke) 47
Chibi 44
Steve_V 43
Maxor 39
Phen 36
BigRick 33
humBAM 32
Nephiros 31
Chimeiookami 31
Smokey 30
DeLoRtEd1 28
Fenostol 27
smash.addicted 25
Vegeta_ca 22
drdoom21 21
Divinokage 21
Agora 18
RaIph 15
Fogel 14
Ren 14
Black_jo 14
zred1 13
Trax 13
Rip 12
Fleur de Lis 12
Lanowen 12
alucard.ec 12
gorbatchev 10
Rmv 9
Omit 8
Broken_Link 8
Fabrian 8
Smashmaniac_91 8
Rimi 7
mitch_guitar 7
krobis 7
PiKaLeX 7
Micky Mouse 6
sonyteflon 6
VKris 5
MetaKnight0 4
Jer 4
SC5 3
jaywinner 3
hydroswirl 3
T-MaStAA 3
BentoBox 3
ST-Hunter 3
DRG 2
WD_Style 2
Patooty 2
Demon_machinE 2
Hero of Courage 2
Subasbaii 2
Melaf 2
*Self_DeFenCe* 2
loudboy2k2 2
Takahashi 2
Kensuke Hayabusa 2
MilkandMeTL 2
h_4 2
Zred 2
FalseFalco 2
D.A.N.T.E 1
HRCBJ 1
Tekiro 1
Jarrod 1
Riciardos 1
Tetra 1
Catdog 1
xHayatox 1
RaGNoRaK 1
teflon_climbers 1
Makenshi 1
Shadow_I)ragoon 1
Encore un forum 1
MarcoMTL 1
Darkwing SykeDuk 1
NintendoKing 1
GanonPWN! 1
DieSuperFly 1
Zyk 1
Frodric 1
Stroumbert 1
SOLAR 1
Qazam 1

Last edited by a moderator:

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
From the lack of housin we might end up not doin anything as for MLG WISE

Beside they'll get owned by you, but they won't see much cool moves, vwin's luigi would make it an awesome sight seeing, and my Link is the sex. we could go, me and VWIN could make an interesting advanced player match, to show the little people what awaits them.

I'm actually looking for more SWFers, for more smashfest and better tournies.
and smash fest are currently lacking since you stopped which makes me mad cause my thursday are now always empty :p

and since there is nothing running/new I slowly loose my will of ssbm
for them ******* who need housing, goto couchsurfing.com and find some vegetarian granola strangers to house your traveling аss.
man.. how the fuсk i bypass censoring? shіt....

Damax

Smash Lord
I'm a proffessional spammer

Yeah I'm looking on Couchsurfin but problem is I think you have to give back the favor to another dude (house back in exchange)

Chet offerend to go on pilgrimage to find us housing too

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
for them ******* who need housing, goto couchsurfing.com and find some vegetarian granola strangers to house your traveling аss.
man.. how the fuсk i bypass censoring? shіt....
Forum FAQ said:
17. Participating in weekly sexual activities with a moderator will provide a member some special benefits, like online Sudoku puzzles and no censoring on his posts.
Now here's your answer.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Pow, you completely misinterpret the point of why I'm keeping you guys away. I don't want everyone to come here and pwn face. I want to have people get interested in the game, and if I get a bunch of good people (I'm not talking about "pros" a.k.a chet pkm test HH or whatever, I'm talking about people just good in general), chances are people will feel more like outsiders, not really able to stand a chance vs. the good people. I'm not keeping you guys out just so I win or second to Jarc; I don't care about that. But if there are too many good people, it'll just get too...seperated. The good people will play on TV's with other good people, bad people will be too afraid or unmotivated to play good people, people will lose interest too quickly.

I know you and Vwins would really impress people. But you would scare off too many beginners. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Plus, if I allow you guys, there'll be a bunch of you other guys that would want to come. It's a fact. cF already wants to come. nox is showing interest. So's Rick, Shiz...you see, we aren't organizing STYD 2, we're organizing a "Welcome to the community" sort of fest.

That's what we're trying to get at. Please take that under consideration.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
Pow, you completely misinterpret the point of why I'm keeping you guys away. I don't want everyone to come here and pwn face. I want to have people get interested in the game, and if I get a bunch of good people (I'm not talking about "pros" a.k.a chet pkm test HH or whatever, I'm talking about people just good in general), chances are people will feel more like outsiders, not really able to stand a chance vs. the good people. I'm not keeping you guys out just so I win or second to Jarc; I don't care about that. But if there are too many good people, it'll just get too...seperated. The good people will play on TV's with other good people, bad people will be too afraid or unmotivated to play good people, people will lose interest too quickly.

I know you and Vwins would really impress people. But you would scare off too many beginners. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Plus, if I allow you guys, there'll be a bunch of you other guys that would want to come. It's a fact. cF already wants to come. nox is showing interest. So's Rick, Shiz...you see, we aren't organizing STYD 2, we're organizing a "Welcome to the community" sort of fest.

That's what we're trying to get at. Please take that under consideration.

i don't mean to brag or nething...............................well actually i do :chuckle:

that means me and my crew can't come :(.ugh! i wanted to face some more ppl no matter who or what skill level they're at but i guess not this time.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
****. Je peux comprendre que j'aille autant de post dans le thread, vu que j'suis dedans depuis le jour #1, mais damax? 2ième? Pwah.

Thatguy -> Can I come to chill with jarc? I won't even play.

Jarc -> Can I come to chill with Thatguy? I won't even play.

Jarc

Smash Lord
It's up to Joel since he's the head organizer. I concur with him that it would sucks for the noobs if too many good players show up. My suggestion would be that the first time around it should only be John Abbott people that come to play. If it's popular and we manage to get the OK to do bi-weeklies, then we can broaden the list of players and get an actual tournament with prizes going.

Thats just me though.

Top Bottom