• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
hhey im new in this thread, i played jarc already i was the stupid falcon at a tournement at shools wlel if u remember me im a lot better now i would like to play u again somtime

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
hhey im new in this thread, i played jarc already i was the stupid falcon at a tournement at shools wlel if u remember me im a lot better now i would like to play u again somtime
Ah, c'est toi le Falcon Noir right? T'habitu tu aux Cedres? Pcq moi j'peut jouer pas mal a tt les jours vu que j'ai pas bcp de devoirs au Cegep lol. Tk add moi sur msn miclo2k@hotmail.com ou au pire re-poste icite on arrangeras de koi.

Steve_V

Smash Rookie
@ alucard: What u mean? you say you can host till 4h30 but you didnt say from what time...
and also, I don't got any fooking idea where you live if you just put the area code.

Damax

Smash Lord
bittorrent download? wtf alternates please? I've no time to deal with bit torrent since its painfully gay to install, and painfully gay incompatible to mostly every other program out there including microsoft word

Dice

Smash Lord
bitorrent is piss easy to install and doesn't affect any other programs. Myself and many people I know have been using bitorrent for a while now and it has caused no problems at all.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
bittorrent download? wtf alternates please? I've no time to deal with bit torrent since its painfully gay to install, and painfully gay incompatible to mostly every other program out there including microsoft word
you definately need those english lessons.

Top Bottom