• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Well guys, I just got a program change from Liberal Arts to Computer Sciences. I am very happy, better program, schedule, everything. I finish at 10 AM Monday/Wednesday and 2:30 PM Tuesday/Thursday, as well as a smaller workload. So once I finish catching up on the weeks I missed, I will be ready for some smashing! (Also I'm hosting some Biweeklies at John Abbott sometime soon too! :) )

cF=)

Smash Lord
It sucks theres no smashers in GG.

John Abbott is still gay [/flame]

I got my nipple pierced during the weekend. 5$ a look, 10$ a lick.

*disconnect from cegep's comp*

cF=)

Smash Lord
*Just saw his math class is @ 3pm*

lol max essaie dme convertir pour que je fasse un comeback a SC.
VIP pass = buy me skills nukka

Freakin sucks I can't connect to Web messenger, I could chat instead of posting lol

Gérald-godin c'est too good. Newcomers day we had free hotdogs and soft drinks. WHAT ABOUT THAT ?!?

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
We also had free hotdogs, got to take AS MANY AS YOU WANT :O. Also.... it's not gay like GG =] I win.

AND YES SC COMEBACK!!!!11217@^_^@24%&*831

BTW, did you see the awesome news in Pool Room?

-> Starcraft: Broodwar tourny (UPDATED: 8/31/06) JARC WINS

I'm so cool.

cF=)

Smash Lord
JA : Jesus' Arithmetic
GG : Godly girls

I win :D

yeah I saw the JARC WINS thing and I was like, "whatever, I said it Jarc would dominate" so I'm once more right. I should start doing bets on horse races >__>

I got a **** headache, give me e-pills lol

Jarc

Smash Lord
e-pills eh? What kind, the ones that make your headache go away or the ones that'll make you fall asleep and wake up in a hotel room with a bloody *** hole?

BTW, anyone else here apart from me and Joel that go to John Abbott? @_@;

JA : Jarc's Awesome
GG : Gay Guys

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Jarc toi pi moi 1 on 1 SC =O

tu joue koi pas fastest jespere ... add moi su B.NET "ScoremeanNuthin"

Vwins

Smash Ace
Vwins, play Vlad in WC if you play ladder. I hear vlad is pretty good at the game >_<
Ya I played ladders but I lost my CD and I didnt play since like 5-6 months.
I was pretty good in solo. When Jih will lend me his CD I'll play Vlad if he gives me his account name. He wont have his down smash this time :p

Dice

Smash Lord
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/W3XP-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerName=rimidalv

add . at end, for my rank 10 account (decayed from lvl 43), il crush you like a bug, dont need no down smash =p, my micro wil melt your keyboard.

And Damax, il money match you in Nox!, if jesus made a game, it would be Nox, to bad westwood sold themselves, dumb idiots. Rank 1 Conjurer when the game was at its prime!
Dassssss rite.

Vlad owns wayyyyy too much at computer games.

Vwins

Smash Ace
pffff you are no match for my secret skills. You have a better profile than me but I beat some high lvl players like ya . My stats are around 550-200 with undead if my memory is good. you were lvl 43 in solo or random team match?

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Like i Said Add a . at the end (Rimidalv.), the account is level 40 right now, it decayed from 43, Its Solo.

Jarc

Smash Lord
Well I wasn't expecting Bam to be that good. i won but it was still a tough match. Then we pwned 2v2's. GG mate, on devrais faire des 2v2 sur PGTour ensemble : ).
And yeah... I'd play wc3, but well... lets say I'm like lvl 15 or something. I've played like 20 games in my life, so bleh. Just get on Starcraft ;o.

Jarc

Smash Lord
Oh **** Jarc, you went straight for the comp. labs after the drill? What a nurd =)

...I went 40 minutes after the drill. >.<
I was in the library before and during the drill. I wasn't done on the computer so I came back on, sheesh.

You're lucky. You don't work in a 12-story building filled with 50-year old asian women.
Lol, where the hell do you work? Nike?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Lol, where the hell do you work? Nike?
I do work in a building that mostly makes clothes and such, even though we actually make video games here, so when there's a fire drill, the only nice ladies are the ones I work with to begin with!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Since yesterday's attempt at a game yesterday was, in the words of the Melee announcer, a 'Complete - Failure', I'd still be up for something this evening after 19h. Let me know.

Damax

Smash Lord
hey agora put up your MSN it'll be easier that way.

wtf @ vlad: you know this old school gamed called nox? awesome. I was a Wizard in all his lameness. Funniest thing was confusing death ray wizards Fumble, stay on place, enemy throws random punch, death ray or fireball in the lag. Yeah so either Wizard or Warrior, but Warriors where newbie friendly and totaly out of contest against good wizard or conjurer.

Back there I was like rank 3-5 cause I didn't bother to play everyday mostly cause I was playing other games. I was able to beat ranks onesssss but some of em where really scarry. Action is so fast, worst than SSBM at times.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Aight, I added my work MSN (should be functionnal). I'll be pretty short and sweet though since I'm often hella busy. I might add home MSN when I block everyone else and add only you guys (never use MSN anymore) :p

Agora

Smash Journeyman
There we go, added the shee to the sig.
I'll be adding you guys as we go and try logging on my brand new bogus MSN addy at home.
Thanks for the advice Jarc and Damax.

Top Bottom