• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
La bio sa craint quand on fait dla chimie organique.
La chimie sa crain quand on fait des lab de bio.
En gros ma journée au cegep crain lol, pis j'ai des maths et d'lespagnol a faire a soir >__>

On a totally unrelated note :

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I MADE MY MISTAKEEEEEEEEEEE, GOT NOWHERE TO RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN (Dawson shooter's voice)

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, f*uck his AK47, I woulda ran up to him and spit in his face. No worries, he was an emo, prolly woulda cried himself to sleep.
LOL.. no u gotta be all ninja like, yo. sneak up on him from teh balcony, jump down and throw liek a bizillion shurikens while running towards him + doing awesome ninja evasion skillz. and then kick him in teh head. the end. yo.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
I would play it all cool. like say something incredibly wise. like just from the top of my head, id say....mr black long jacket, how would you like it if ppl would randomly start shooting at you? while he's thinking that for a while in his deranged emo brain of his. i take my shurikens hidden inside my socks and throw a bunch of them at him. and then he would be like. "so thats how it feels like :( " and i would be like "yes, it hurts doesnt it" "yes elef it hurts,"

D

Deleted member

guyz guys guyz lol da best way 2 pwn dis guy dis dum guy dat tryed 2 shl da peepz in da skool, is 2 just sik kyrpotocide on his azz man den he'd have liek no chance u kno?? lolz liek no prob 4 da pwnerar krypto lolz

D

Deleted member

cheep??? wut is cheep?>??>??

oooh u meen chep

ya um no lolz roys b is liek not so chep nemor,e, his b n down is wors

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Can't beat a first impression where the guys get here while I'm in the shower.
Nevar.

Nice initiation tonight peeps, I somehow managed to keep up but you guys wiped the floor with your technical skillz. I'll have to get some lone practice if I ever wanna match up with that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya it was a lot of fun! =D But, imo, Agora you should take a character that you like a lot and train with him constantly, then if you can tech, L cancel, bla bla properly, you should be able to play the other characters decently after I think. Well thats what I did, talking from my experience.

But I know for myself I need lots more practice, but good matches. Damax = lol =P

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Exactly, I was planning on having some quality 'smash masturbation' with Dr.Mario till I get the techniques right and then move from there.

That and reading all the character specific strategy novels on the forum so I know what to expect from the other chars.

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
I would play it all cool. like say something incredibly wise. like just from the top of my head, id say....mr black long jacket, how would you like it if ppl would randomly start shooting at you? while he's thinking that for a while in his deranged emo brain of his. i take my shurikens hidden inside my socks and throw a bunch of them at him. and then he would be like. "so thats how it feels like :( " and i would be like "yes, it hurts doesnt it" "yes elef it hurts,"

i think he shoots people because someone took away his gamecube.

M

MilkandMeTL

Heys and heys,

New to smash boards , somewhat new to smash but that doesn't mean im a n00blette.

Um i was at the previous smash till you drop tourney, did horribly, and kick my sh*t into gear.
If any of you know Kryp or B-Z those are who i normally play with, nonetheless i would like to get some versus'es going on just to see where i stand.

and to save a stupid question , Yes i use The advanced techiniques.

Milk

M

MilkandMeTL

yeah..

well , a couple of days ago i think Pkn, bam and pow were soposed to come ove my place but they bailed.... gRRrrRRrRR :mad:

Top Bottom