• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Alright guys, I already said what I needed to say. You guys simply need to understand that. Jarc's got the concept right; if this turns out successful and we get Bi-weeklies established and people are interested in getting better, then maybe then you guys could come, and we can eventually get entrance fees and/or prizes. Maybe JA willl recognize the popularity of this and create a club specifically for it (of course, that would lead into a stupid Halo 2 club and what not...). All speculation of course.

Keep in mind that this tournament is John Abbott oriented and if any JA factulty finds out that outsiders came to this tourney, I could be ****ed. I don't think anyone would notice or care though.

But please guys, don't force yourself into this one. At least wait a bit, and organize some other stuff in the meantime. You all loved my smashfests of way back when, now it's time for someone else to step up. =)

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
I'd love to hold fests, but I live too far away. That is unless people (Damax, PKM, people with cars) are willing to pick up people from the train station, as there is no public transportation that goes directly to my house.

BTW JOEL, if your in the comp labs upstairs, stay there I'll be right up.

Damax

Smash Lord
I'd love to hold fests, but I live too far away. That is unless people (Damax, PKM, people with cars) are willing to pick up people from the train station, as there is no public transportation that goes directly to my house.

BTW JOEL, if your in the comp labs upstairs, stay there I'll be right up.
its freaking far 1 hour or so of driving.

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Pis qu'est-ce qui se passe la semaine prochaine jai congé de Mardi a mardi de la semaine dapres so jai vraiment envie de smasher au moins de mardi a vendredi a Montreal de preference.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Jarc, est-ce que votre affiche de JA smashfest montre au monde que yexiste un site pour apprendre a jouer competitivement a smash ou vous allez tous leur montrer sa rendu au 17 oct ?

pis omfg im so comin like i get owned by lvl 5 cpus rofl am i noob enough ?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Jarc, est-ce que votre affiche de JA smashfest montre au monde que yexiste un site pour apprendre a jouer competitivement a smash ou vous allez tous leur montrer sa rendu au 17 oct ?

pis omfg im so comin like i get owned by lvl 5 cpus rofl am i noob enough ?
u vgot punk'ded

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, I already said what I needed to say. You guys simply need to understand that. Jarc's got the concept right; if this turns out successful and we get Bi-weeklies established and people are interested in getting better, then maybe then you guys could come, and we can eventually get entrance fees and/or prizes. Maybe JA willl recognize the popularity of this and create a club specifically for it (of course, that would lead into a stupid Halo 2 club and what not...). All speculation of course.

Keep in mind that this tournament is John Abbott oriented and if any JA factulty finds out that outsiders came to this tourney, I could be ****ed. I don't think anyone would notice or care though.

But please guys, don't force yourself into this one. At least wait a bit, and organize some other stuff in the meantime. You all loved my smashfests of way back when, now it's time for someone else to step up. =)
tg and jc are the uberest shafter - they managed to make everyone spill their inner low wuss inorder to qualifi for their bisexual NotFC JA tournment...

the 17th oct right? btw can i come?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Jarc, tu va tu annoncé rendu a ton tourney que y'existe genre un website pour en apprendre plus sur smash ou si c'est deja sur tes posters? Ca serait surement interessant pour c'est 20ish personne la de deja se faire connaitre par la communidad et genre chiller en attendant le 17 oct. (between **** your rules I got nothing better to do than come at JA and hey jack you late in front of 20 nooby smashers).

SATAN GUIDE MY CHICKEN

Autre parenthese si tu va pas dans le pool room souvent, tu connais tu une facon de chatter sans faire usage de site internet pour e-chat ou genre sans downloader le programme ? Genre jutilisais e-buddy depuis un boutte pis genre y l'on block ya pas longtemps juste parce que c'est du chatting j'etais comme "omggggg".

l'electrolyse de l'eau c'est homo. gg

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
Nox please put your toy back in its box... O.o
Ty ^^

Muahaha Black people have no need to exagerate =P losers.
Oops I ripped my boxers again =(...

cF=)

Smash Lord
erm, sa merite un coup de bassin catalepsitique dans ton coma frigide.

en résumé, what you say ? HIT THE ROAD JARC, AND DON'T YOU COME BACK

NO MORE

NO MORE

NO MORE

NO MORE

cF=)

Smash Lord
Hey guys, let's do something funney. We all change our avatar to something pichu related !

cough*pkm se reproduit de facon assexué*cough

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Where's all the fire in everyone since the beginning? I've looked at the first posts, everybody seemed all fired up and interested in doing stuff. I want to do something!

Top Bottom