• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I specified WI people because I was going to come back to JA at 5:30 to babysit Jarc at his PC gamer computer club :p

Actually, I wanted to check it out, but I don't feel like sitting around from 10 to 5:30 at JA, so...yeah.

I am now abbreviating West Island as WI. Just try and stop me, you...East Coasters! WC rulez woo! [/sarcasm]

dark_child

Smash Rookie
Hi, i just recently joined this place... I do live in montreal, in the west island. im not that good.. but eh, if u go to john abbott come find me?

dark_child

Smash Rookie
HAHA ... yes a very good first post indeed, well i go to this place at abbott.. they have smash there.. i play when i have time.. ill probably go there on thursday and friday

cF=)

Smash Lord
>>ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT<<

Jarc smashturbation session as now begin, I repeat, Jarc is AaRgHGGHGHGHG (get crushed by godzi-Jarc gigaantic penii)

*which he flexes of course*

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Welcome dark child, me and Jarc both go to Abbott, lucky you!

Where do you go to play smash? Is it melee or original? Did you know that we are hosting a Smash tournament AT John Abbott on october 17th? Yep.

Damax is a bigger noob than kryptocide, his Link isn't offensive enough. There, I said it.

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Ok I have been out the sistem for 3 days... dunno why lol... Ok everybody ready for the weekend, I mean so far we are 4 or 5, I only have 1 TV, a big one I have another but smaller, I have only 2 controllers and one Cube, so I Live with my cousin....
I think Tomorow i will be able to be online ... sorry about the cibersex, but i already have a girlfriend lol
PM If need More info

dark_child

Smash Rookie
hey whats up again, yea i know about the event on the 17th of oct. BUT sadly, i can't/won't participate since i ONLY play the orignal SSB.. i dont have no cube so i just stick to my 64 and play the 64 version =D, well yea i play at abbott at the chinese club ill be there at like.. 11:30 and then at 230 .. so yea if any1 wants to get a game going on the orignal SSB, u can find me there tomorrow

Nephiros

Smash Ace
MWejwhewheghewewhwehhwehwehhewhwehewh >:3

Ever heard of emulators? Yes? Good. Project64k? Yes? No? GET IT RWARWARAW. I'll challenge you online anytime (or try against JustaPony, he's a nub) and before you ask it, yes it's very playable with a keyboard and sexy for DI. Or get a controller and go play against some malva already. ;D

<3

dark_child

Smash Rookie
ah yes an emulator.... if i had an adaptpr (any1 in montreal willing to sell???) i would gladly play.. but i don't have one, which is why i stick to my N64. .. playing with a keyboard would relaly kill me... its too annoying .. i tried.. and i hate it

dark_child

Smash Rookie
nah i have no intention on buying a cube. IM happy with my ps2 =D
so yea.. no one has an adapter for sale? only people i play against on SSB are my bro and some people in chinese club. only one that gives me a challenge is my bro >.> .. so i want to play more people online or on console in order to get more experience!!!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Dark_Child, what room is Chinese Club in? Tomorow I finish at 1:00 But gotta wait 'till 5:00 for a lift, I might as well drop by and take a look. Once I get my GC memory card back *Stares at nox* I'll bring it and we could play the newschool version instead.

You'll never wanna go back to ssb64 ever again >=).

nox

Smash Apprentice
Random MSN convo between nox and Jarc said:
~ Jarc says:
what city again? Ahunsic?
.nox // says:
en pee
.nox // says:
hmm
.nox // says:
chepa
.nox // says:
ah
~ Jarc says:
ok.
.nox // says:
Anjou
.nox // says:
lol
~ Jarc says:
oh yeah
~ Jarc says:
the other 'A'
.nox // says:
^^
~ Jarc says:
=]
.nox // says:
ANUS
.nox // says:
oh wait >_>
~ Jarc says:
Thtas Nox's capital
.nox // says:
ROFLLLLLLLLll
~ Jarc says:
SCHWING
.nox // says:
omg
.nox // says:
posted on smashboards
~ Jarc says:
awesome

10charsbiatch

DruegaR

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone ! i've been lurking on forum for a while and just decided i should post in the MTL thread ^^. So yeah i heard about the tournament on the 17 I think .. ? BTW wheres John abbot i have absolutely no clue what that is... a university campus or something ? Me and my friends just got back into smash like a month ago so we're pretty rusty. Also , My friend thinks hes like really good just because he can beat me and asked to set up a money match for him so if anyone is interrested that would be real cool.

Also im french so pardon my poor english.

gg yo.

Top Bottom