• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
Lol, i liked that, pretty accurate, although i dont think vwins is a hippy, lol.

To bad you cant do one for the Ottawa community since u dont really know how we look like?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
If Ralph is as good at PD/GE as he is at Perfect Dark Zero, then you guys have nothing to worry about ;)

ThatGuy

Smash Master
- rep for not including me. Obviously I'm too awesome to be captured in a picture.

Anyone feel like teaching me how to play? I feel like I've hit a brick wall =/.

Anyone wanna smash Tuesday or Wednesday? I finish school at 10.

Wow, community is expanding so fast. Soon we'll be so active that our fests will rival Chu's Bi-weeklies :psycho:

cF=)

Smash Lord
Someone forgot me >__> How can I be so invisible.

Oh wait, my last real tourney is from December 2005.

Nevermind.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Me about to backhand/elbow Jarc with the new tattoo so he has JMT inked to his face:

I don't know why but I thought that was hilarious.

Discuss and I'll eat your children.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I'm seriously so ****in' bored and I'm just staring at my tattoo so I figured I'd make a hateful post towards Jarc with my tattoo somehow involved.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Lol, it's the logo for Jedi Mind Tricks which is Abundance, and the JMT obviously stands for Jedi Mind Tricks. I got it like a month ago but only got the fire done a week ago, and got touch-ups for the symbol/writing seeming as I used a different cream during the healing and it really didn't heal well.

Now I'm currently thinking up ideas to connect the fire to the skulls/shrooms on my shoulder seeming as there's only about 2 1/2 to 3 inches of space between the two. I'm really thinking of adding some ground with a skeleton hand busting out and some vines connecting to the flames, have it all really dark and evil like the skulls/shrooms are.

The way I figure is there's only a couple of inches of space and I really wanna connect the two so that my ENTIRE shoulder is tatted up and then I just have to finish the forearm which is almost done anyways. Then soon I'm getting the girl re-done on my inner left forearm and getting Dr. Doom on the outside, and connect his hood to her green robe for a half-sleeve, then figure out something for my left shoulder.

OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH UP MY SLEEVES AHHHHHHHHHH, tattoos are like my heroine, I'm addicted as ****.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
OH GNOEZ PNOY DISSED ME!

Yeah see this is what I need to connect:

The more I think about the ravaged ground with skeleton hands and vines, the more it sounds amazing.

Damax

Smash Lord
•Single stages on random select: Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Staduim, Battlefield , Dreamland, Final Destination

•Counter pick stages : Peaches Castle ,Brinstar, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Corneria, Pokemon Stadium, Onett, Battlefield, Dreamland, DK 64, MK 2, Final Destination, Rainbow Cruise, Mute City, Green Greens, Jungle Japes and Poke Floats

•Stages banned: Venom, Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Green Greens ,Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Great Bay, MK 1, yoshi’s island and Yoshi's Island 64

usually sounds like this. best bet is to look at the concerned tournament's thread.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Pow, come to Abbott, we'll play in the chinese club or gamer's club or something. That's what Jarc and I do now for smashing.

Give me a time and I'll tell you where to meet us. OFC you have to find out how you get to Abbott =P

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Actually, I forgot about parking. I figured you were walking. =P

7-8ish? O.O JA closes up club rooms at 5:30 I think (I could be wrong).

We'll have to find a place somewhere down the line. Who's up for hosting? (Looks at Pnoy, considering he finishes at NOON!)

OFC means Of course. =/

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
•Single stages on random select: Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Staduim, Battlefield , Dreamland, Final Destination

•Counter pick stages : Peaches Castle ,Brinstar, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Corneria, Pokemon Stadium, Onett, Battlefield, Dreamland, DK 64, MK 2, Final Destination, Rainbow Cruise, Mute City, Green Greens, Jungle Japes and Poke Floats

•Stages banned: Venom, Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Green Greens ,Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Great Bay, MK 1, yoshi’s island and Yoshi's Island 64

usually sounds like this. best bet is to look at the concerned tournament's thread.
Thank you :) I asked here only because it's of the forum in the Tournamend Discussion, so I personally prefered to ask here.

Damax

Smash Lord
Actually, I forgot about parking. I figured you were walking. =P

7-8ish? O.O JA closes up club rooms at 5:30 I think (I could be wrong).

We'll have to find a place somewhere down the line. Who's up for hosting? (Looks at Pnoy, considering he finishes at NOON!)

OFC means Of course. =/
I don't want to scare your noobs too. But if needed. we could smash from about 1 pm to 5pm at john aboot, but I'll die finding parking then walk whats left.

Vwins

Smash Ace

peach castle, onett and MK 2 are banned too.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Get Dr. Doom first broseph.
Can't wait to get my tattoo done - -v.
Which tattoo are you getting ? I hope it's neither music/videogame related because, you know, you might regret it one day.

Don't say I might regret my piercing, it's easier to remove than inked skin :D

EDIT : I might stop posting until I host a tourney since I'm almost @ 900 posts... better keep the important numbers for special occasions :D

Top Bottom