• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthlies@UWaterloo - Next Event TBA

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
When I broke my wrist I still played the drums lol...I wouldn't worry too much about the actual pressure from playing smash.

It's just a matter of whether or not you can actually hold/use a controller with the new cast I guess =\

Executor

Smash Apprentice
SOOO

Last night I dreamt that I was late and someone messed up the brackets, and I played Justin first round. He sandbagged really hard and I won, and I got mad.
i had this dream where you called double blind pick on me. I picked fox, you picked sheik. you were surprised and thought to yourself phew easy game.... and then you got 2 stocked

unknown522

Some guy
wanna team ryan

jk im not gonna be there

well i'll sort of be there, just in another building like 8 minutes away

lol
I want to visit.

nope, just ryan now.

turns out i actually did break my wrist. i just have a really high pain tolerance so i couldn't tell. i went to class right after and typed a bunch of notes =P

also means i'm not going to pound most likely. not much point if i can't play at all. even if i wanted to, i have a semi-cast now.

ehhh...that is all.
aww man, that sucks.

kurtis & ryan

running the ford train(or)

dammit kyle now i won't even play you in the states LOL
wow, that was terrible.

So, what is the tentative schedule now for tomorrow? :S
it's a mystery.

idea

Smash Master
oh, sorry if you only saw that now ryan, i was intending for you to see it before you left so you wouldn't wonder where i was.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
wow, that was terrible.
you kno you were so impressed

left hand. it's in a temporary plaster cast right now and i should be getting a fiberglass one sometime next week.

it's still, like, fractured though. it really shouldn't be put under any pressure at all. and you know in the middle of a match i'm not gonna remember to l-cancel more delicately =P

anyway, i'm definitely out for this tourney and i don't want to do all that traveling if i can't play any smash, even though it would be fun to see people.

still unsure about pound, though. i wanna see how it heals and how the other cast feels. this cast is too bulky to play with even if my hand were fine.
oo you're a lefty. i think i shoud've known by now lol

hope all goes well =)

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
Where can we park our cars?
Your best bet is probably to park on seagram, south of campus. I'm not 100% sure on how the parking works there on Saturdays, but there's a decent chance that you'll have to pay =(. We will be in a random room on the second floor of RCH, see HERE for a nice picture explaining where to go.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Was there supposed to be a link in that last post for a picture or something lol

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol, no, i'm right-handed. melee requires you to use both hands...even with jigglypuff <_<
lmao not what i meant haha. i recall reading somewhere you saying you "took notes without noticing the wrist was actually broken cuz you're so tolerant to pain" so i assumed you were a righty to take notes, and if you were a lefty , i felt like i would've noticed by now lol

naw man. Ryan Ford does not approve
hahahahaha

idea

Smash Master
lmao not what i meant haha. i recall reading somewhere you saying you "took notes without noticing the wrist was actually broken cuz you're so tolerant to pain" so i assumed you were a righty to take notes, and if you were a lefty , i felt like i would've noticed by now lol
ohhh now i get it:

i take all my notes on my laptop. so i use both hands whenever i'm taking notes. i type way faster than i write.

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
Results were like
Singles:
1. Unknown
2. Sauce
3. Josh
4. Ministry
5. Justin?
6. Me/Dylan??

Teams were like:
1. Sauce/Unknown
2. Josh/Rbox
3. Me/Erik
4. Ministry/Windrose

I think.

ANYWAYS IT WAS A GOOD TIME, A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i went all fox :D, ... until losers finals game 4, then I caved,

made it longer than I expected though. ggs all,

**** teams at the end justin, we should def team for the next one of these :)

unknown522

Some guy
Results were like
Singles:
1. Unknown
2. Sauce
3. Josh
4. Riddlebox
5. Justin?/ministry
7. Me/Dylan??

Teams were like:
1. Sauce/Unknown
2. Josh/Rbox
3. Me/Erik
4. Ministry/Windrose

I think.

ANYWAYS IT WAS A GOOD TIME, A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I got $60 from both events.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

Sanu

Smash Champion
even though i lost to kurtis, im very happy with how i did :) ggs

yay good tourney guys

Top Bottom