• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthlies@UWaterloo - Next Event TBA

Sanu

Smash Champion
if someone else can run it, do it up! I have midterms from the 14th to the 18th so I definitely won't be able to make it.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
yea pretty sure me/luke are gonna host this. Should we make a new thread or something, or can you maintain the list/title etc. Josh?

Windrose

Smash Lord
Damn, I wanna go but I have a midterm in the morning. What time is the latest to come by?

idea

Smash Master
if i do go, sure. we need to bring back the double jiggs team.

we should also call it like "super fabulous" something something when we register. lol

idea

Smash Master
it's like a new brand of cookies

double-stuffed puff-ee-os

except instead of chocolate or icing

they're just filled with ****.

and some chocolate.

I.B

Smash Lord
so yeah, bernard sounds pretty sure that he's coming (I swear to god that if he flops........).

edit: man, I think bernard's gonna flop. We have to leave our houses at 6am for this. It's highly likely IMO.

Imadh is a maybe

- Ryan Ford

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
so yeah, bernard sounds pretty sure that he's coming (I swear to god that if he flops........).

edit: man, I think bernard's gonna flop. We have to leave our houses at 6am for this. It's highly likely IMO.

Imadh is a maybe

- Ryan Ford
err why 6am?

unknown522

Some guy
err why 6am?
have to take the TTC to union station which is an hour and a half. Then take the GO bus there, and it takes roughly 3 hours (maybe more), because there's a long wait between busses at square1. The tourney starts at 10am, so I may have to leave earlier than that.

idea

Smash Master
^ that's a good point.

anyone wanna pick me up on the way there? =D i could pay for gas/inconvenience.

you should all know where i live by now lol

edit: that's a good point too, ryan. if you guys get there at 12:00 no one is gonna be like "LOL RAYNEX AND UNKNOWN ARE DQ'D AFTER TRAVELING FOR 4 HOURS"

(on the other hand, no point in showing up at 3:00 pm or something...)

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
have to take the TTC to union station which is an hour and a half. Then take the GO bus there, and it takes roughly 3 hours (maybe more), because there's a long wait between busses at square1. The tourney starts at 10am, so I may have to leave earlier than that.
I wouldn't worry too much about being there by 10, sucks that there's a wait at sq1. Maybe someone can drive you guys =\

idea

Smash Master
ryan, i just remembered what we learned from that michigan tournament. there's a go bus that goes straight from union station to waterloo.

hm...looking it up though, it doesn't come to union on saturdays for some reason. in that case i don't think i'll go unless i can get a ride, or maybe if someone could host me/ryan? on friday night.

(on friday, you could still take a go bus straight to waterloo from union)

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
ryan, i just remembered what we learned from that michigan tournament. there's a go bus that goes straight from union station to waterloo.

hm...looking it up though, it doesn't come to union on saturdays for some reason. in that case i don't think i'll go unless i can get a ride, or maybe if someone could host me/ryan? on friday night.

theres a chance that I can host you guys on Friday, I'll let you know

sauc3

Smash Lord

if you guys want, you can bus to hamilton beforehand and i can house you/drive you to the tourney. since ur in hamilton, dont worry about gas money,

i think its only 9.50 from union to hamilton go. let me know

unknown522

Some guy
thanks for the offer dylan.

if you guys want, you can bus to hamilton beforehand and i can house you/drive you to the tourney. since ur in hamilton, dont worry about gas money,

i think its only 9.50 from union to hamilton go. let me know
I'm down for this. Just give me directions/which bus to take from union/finch/whatever.

Bernard will probably come too.

idea

Smash Master
yeah that does sound like fun. please tell me too.

ryan/bernard, let's meet up and go together.

i dunno how i'm gonna get back to toronto though, lol. guess i'll have to take the slow-*** square 1 route.

sauc3

Smash Lord
just go to union then take the qew express to hamilton (the hamilton go station), i can pick you guys up from there, just let me know when you guys get in. come whenever. :)

unknown522

Some guy
yeah that does sound like fun. please tell me too.

ryan/bernard, let's meet up and go together.

i dunno how i'm gonna get back to toronto though, lol. guess i'll have to take the slow-*** square 1 route.
yeah, I'll find you somewhere.

just go to union then take the qew express to hamilton (the hamilton go station), i can pick you guys up from there, just let me know when you guys get in. come whenever. :)
alright. I don't have a cell though. Also, bernard is now a maybe so if he flops then we have no cell.

I would prefer to come early on friday, but what time are we allowed to come?

idea

Smash Master
i'm fine with early too. but:

i'd like to leave toronto a bit later. i want to go to my class at york from 12:30-2:30, then go home, then go to union from there. that would mean getting to union at like 4:30-5:00. i realize that's really late though so i'm expecting to skip the class instead. the only reason i want to go is that i might end up using that information for my essay. but then, it's not like i'm gonna do badly on it if i skip that lecture.

unknown522

Some guy
you should go to school.

We can meet at union at 5. Assuming it's not too early for kurtis.

Roughly how long does it take to get to hamilton from union kurtis?

idea

Smash Master
Top Bottom