• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'll do the same for you, I imagine, but I'm going to do my best to just never meet you. :D
Oh come on, that was CLEARLY a joke.

i make productive posts, this whole thing just wasn't a productive discussion

you really should re-learn what a troll is

and don't "<3" me, i hate that stuff -_-
I know, right? And Pocky understood what I meant, he was just quoting Kyle's mom and it was awesome. His posts are usually productive, they're just grumpy and crass and amazing, like mine as of late.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
scar acts like a d!ck on smashboards but in real person he is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD(three exclamation points) cool. falcon brothers FTW.

Scar

#HarveyDent
scar acts like a d!ck on smashboards but in real person he is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD(three exclamation points) cool. falcon brothers FTW.
QFT Brawl blows u guyz in montage r teh worst and xzax can suck on mah ballsacks. <3 Mexi and Falcon BTW WE NEED TO BRAWL FALCON DITTO.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread reminds me of that old adage about how people can perceive you as an idiot, but the more you talk the more you do only to prove them right.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hint: I do not care and have not cared about Smash (particularly, Brawl) nearly as much as you might think. Let alone the stupid people that try to take a foothold into making themselves popular with it.

And yes, I find Zelda rather relaxing to play (and viable, thank goodness). Also Sheik I find more fun. I've been dying to see you again, WoZ. When??!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Hint: I do not care and have not cared about Smash (particularly, Brawl) nearly as much as you might think. Let alone the stupid people that try to take a foothold into making themselves popular with it.

And yes, I find Zelda rather relaxing to play (and viable, thank goodness). Also Sheik I find more fun. I've been dying to see you again, WoZ. When??!
Popularity? If you haven't noticed, I don't care if YOU or anyone else likes me. Never have. You don't have to come to my tournaments, you don't have to think I'm good. **** talk me all day, I'll not come back to you, because you're childish. :D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Popularity? If you haven't noticed, I don't care if YOU or anyone else likes me. Never have. You don't have to come to my tournaments, you don't have to think I'm good. **** talk me all day, I'll not come back to you, because you're childish. :D
I hate hate hate dmbrandon!

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was far less of a direct explanation of why I've never liked you and more of a general explanation as to why I've been detaching myself from Smash in general as of late. But if you want to go there, fine. I don't like you, never have, and it makes me absolutely nauseated to see people treat you with respect that you unduly deny others. You are the 2nd person that I've ever wanted to backhand for the sake of it.

I don't know who you are to call me childish when you're never able to get your facts straight.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
That was far less of a direct explanation of why I've never liked you and more of a general explanation as to why I've been detaching myself from Smash in general as of late. But if you want to go there, fine. I don't like you, never have, and it makes me absolutely nauseated to see people treat you with respect that you unduly deny others. You are the 2nd person that I've ever wanted to backhand for the sake of it.

I don't know who you are to call me childish when you're never able to get your facts straight.
I respect people who are nice, genuine parts of society. You're 2nd rate HBO sarcasm and cynicism is faded. I've never been anything but nice to you. You think you're an important part of the community, but I doubt anyone besides people trying to make me look bad would honestly back you up besides maybe Magus and WoZ.

You think I talk ****, and I was gonna keep my mouth shut, but you know what HugS said? Yeah, he said you were a garbage player in melee, and I STILL defended you. And for what? Then he goes and tells you I was talking ****.

In honesty, you're one of the FEW people I wanted respect from. I placed well, I was nice to you, and I always took my loses with dignity. That's not enough, is it Mr. Sienfield? I guess I'll have to go cry a bit, kill some mice, and sit on WoW for two months.

Grow the **** up.

To everyone else: TOURNAMENT YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Awww man this is some ****!!

For future Montage tournies, please dm try to not cause talking battles online and Inui.......yeah....... :dizzy:

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I wanna know, since you guys are taking the (awesome) initative to ban cheap CGs, will run off stages be allowed back on?

Because to me that's the main reason they were unplayable

sure quick deaths can occur, but it still poses a different choice in strategy.

When you have your back to the death zone, you pose the risk of either grabbing the opponent and putting them in death zone or killing them, or being knocked into that death zone yourself.

It's all good in my opinion when you don't have chain grabs that cause you to travel any amounts of horizontal distance.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
*agrees with dire.. banning chain grabs would be ideal on so many levels. I think all of you are ******** for not wanting to ban chain throws. Your only rebuttal to this " how am I going win now using DDD without chain throws "is ********.

your all ********.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
*agrees with dire.. banning chain grabs would be ideal on so many levels. I think all of you are ******** for not wanting to ban chain throws. Your only rebuttal to this " how am I going win now using DDD without chain throws "is ********.

your all ********.

wow that was horrible. I feel as though melee never happened or something. cg is part of smash, get over it. Just ban the stage that creates an unfair advantage...thats all. You're really gunna ban CHAIN GRABBING?!?! That is a huge step backwards for this communitty. No one was there to ban sheiks from chaingrabbing link, or m2k from making every spacie player think about switching mains after gettong 0-deathd on fd. So why is everyone so scared of cg's now?

U get grabbed by ddd on a normal stage, u get taken off the stage and u are more than likely going to make it back, with the way brawl makes recovery so simple. Where as in melee ic cg's resulted in death.( Same cg format as ddd, grab=horizontal movement) Sheik grabs link, he is dead....

Getiing cg'd off the side is ridic and unfair, yes. But the cg itself in MOST situations is far from unfair. Plenty of chars cant be cg'd, and it seriously isn't as bad as getting grabbed by ic's in melee, sheik grabbing ganon vice versa, m2k grabbing any spacies etc. Be reasonable please, stop trying to change everything about this game in order to give yourself a flying shot at doing well.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
DDD will still pown even without chain grabbing. but to ban perfectly playable stages because ONE or two characters can cg is stupid.

typical response coming from a falco main

Eazy23

Smash Lord
typical response coming from a what?

Pride, you are smarter than this.
When is the last time I have used falco? Honestly?
Have you not known that I use dk,tlink,kirby,mario..any of these people? Mind u, known of these people can cg..so im not biased in that sense. Im speaking as a smasher, thats it.

But yea, I have not used falco in so long. When we were supposed to fight at leocon, I wasnt going to use falco, I was going all dk, just like I did vs inui. If u get pwned by a ddd who cant cg u at all.....that is horrible

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
DDD will still pown even without chain grabbing. but to ban perfectly playable stages because ONE or two characters can cg is stupid.

typical response coming from a falco main
well ima kirby main and i completely AGREE with eazy, he is right, its part of the game and always has been, y cant there be a compromise like in smash 64... nobody was able to counterpick saffron city against ness because it destoryed his recovery, so y cant certian stages just be automatically be banned for DDD? that way he cant "gay" ppl..... everyone is happy =]

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

your all ********.

I think your a scrub. Actually I think a lot of people in this thread are scrubs, even the good players. Prematurely banning anything is ********, whether it be a chaingrab, infinite, or stage. Until I see D3/ICs winning the majority of tournaments and not snake/mk around the country, I'm not convinced any of their crap is broken. Same thing with the stages(lol 24 stages banned at this tournament)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I dont know if would get pwned! I never have fought one that didn't CG. Eh sorry as smart as I am ;) my mind will never change on the fact that its dumb that one character, who has an abusable glitch move, can make stages unplayable because no one wants to ban it cause.. but no we cant do that cause it would make matches more balanced..

it makes me angry, cause my DDD matches ONLINE are completely fair and even, because of the fact that DDD cant chain throw online.. then offline its a huge unblance. soooooo stupid.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I think your a scrub. Actually I think a lot of people in this thread are scrubs, even the good players. Prematurely banning anything is ********, whether it be a chaingrab, infinite, or stage. Until I see D3/ICs winning the majority of tournaments and not snake/mk around the country, I'm not convinced any of their crap is broken. Same thing with the stages(lol 24 stages banned at this tournament)

I am a scrub. Never claimed to be anything more. Do you feel bigger now?

Top Bottom