• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th (update)

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Oh wow, there will still be NYC people. Only 2 came last time and I know at least 2+ are coming to this one.

More NJ people that prolly should have been at the last one including Vex Karsansi, Zxax "i think he's NJ", Teh Spamerer, Yes!, Eazy, and that's off the top of my head.

PA has 2 people. Velocity and NJ traitor Chibo "lol!". They don't matter.

Vidjo was thinking of coming, people are bringing friends, TSA NJ veterans like Sneak are coming with friends.

I'm sure this tourney will have more people as it was originally expected :dizzy:
Vidjo told me on AIM probably, PC is probably coming.
Me and Vex are PA and Velocity is driving us
Chibo isnt coming this time

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Bum confirmed. I don't know who else, though
LMAO the number of times I've heard that for an NJ tournament compared to the number of times he showed up = 0 / over 9000.

if LK can't drive me to Philly I'm accepting Mario Party 2 MMs because that game is more competitive than Brawl. Get at me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
LMAO the number of times I've heard that for an NJ tournament compared to the number of times he showed up = 0 / over 9000.

if LK can't drive me to Philly I'm accepting Mario Party 2 MMs because that game is more competitive than Brawl. Get at me.
1$ 50 turn mm on the final stage.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol...snake? snake?? SNAAAAAAAAKE!!!!

doo doo doo doodoo, doo! doo! DOO!

also...anyone ***** because anyone can use metaknight. welcome to brawl lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's why he loses to cort?
That doesn't make JMan better than Jason. x_x

Please stop making such dumb assumptions about players' skill levels so frequently based on such a small amount of data. You and I both know that the chances of JMan being better than Jason are basically nonexistent to negative one million. >_>;

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How did my post make me sound like a jack@ss? Now, I know I often make myself out to be a jack@ss(mostly on purpose due to my general dislike of a lot of people in the community), but this time I definitely didn't.

It's merely a safe assumption that the more traveled and more proven player that was also the best in the world at Melee would be better. If you disagree with that...you're mentally ill.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master

You and I both know that the chances of JMan being better than Jason are basically nonexistent to negative one million. >_
>;
^^^^^^thats what you typed

You said Jman could never be better than jason at brawl.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Hold on, Inui, I like where this logic is going...dmbrandon beat m2k....i beat dmbrandon...omg!!!! this logic is flawless stop being such a jack@$$ inui <3 xD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
At the moment, he really couldn't be. Jason's huge skill gap with him in Melee is still applicable to some degree. That really goes for all of us.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
That doesn't make JMan better than Jason. x_x

Please stop making such dumb assumptions about players' skill levels so frequently based on such a small amount of data. You and I both know that the chances of JMan being better than Jason are basically nonexistent to negative one million. >_>;
WHAT LOL

THIS IS BRAWL

every1 is omust on the same skill lvl

inui logic ftl

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
brawl and melee are 2 diff games

Which is why the same people keep winning???
well i have not been to a NJ tourny to see who wins all the time over there

but in NY i have won tournys with pc bum and cort there and many other players that r very good

im not saying im better then m2k cause i have not seen him play or played him

but how u going to say some1 not better then some1 in a game cause they better then them in a deff game LOL

cort beat m2k was cort better then him in melee NO

pc was better then me in melee and i beat him 2 times in tourny i just beat him last week(love u pc) so what r u saying

just stop **** riding m2k

xzax you dont know what your talking about brawl is a very dumb/eazy game thats y i dont like it

and i dont think there was super gap with me and m2k in melee >_>

Scar

#HarveyDent
and i dont think there was super gap with me and m2k in melee >_>
JMan I love you but that is untrue, the gap between M2K and everyone was gigantic. Also Inui way to tell DMB not to judge people's skills off of one or two matches, LOL that's what you do every two seconds. Also DMB way to judge M2K's skill off of one set.

Furthermore, Brawl is a new game, people can get MUCH better in a very short period of time, so don't say "That's why Cort beat him," that's just dumb. If you disagree with that, well then you didn't last week. I'm pretty sure Chibo just said less than a week ago that Inui's Marth was garbage and then you guys ganged up on him and told him that Inui's Marth got way better and is nothing compared to what it was.

Finally, just because I'm not coming to this doesn't mean I'm spamming, where did that definition come from? The only other person to so assertively tell me to leave a thread has been Siamese Lizard. Don't be an idiot.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
JMan I love you but that is untrue, the gap between M2K and everyone was gigantic. Also Inui way to tell DMB not to judge people's skills off of one or two matches, LOL that's what you do every two seconds. Also DMB way to judge M2K's skill off of one set.

Furthermore, Brawl is a new game, people can get MUCH better in a very short period of time, so don't say "That's why Cort beat him," that's just dumb. If you disagree with that, well then you didn't last week. I'm pretty sure Chibo just said less than a week ago that Inui's Marth was garbage and then you guys ganged up on him and told him that Inui's Marth got way better and is nothing compared to what it was.

Finally, just because I'm not coming to this doesn't mean I'm spamming, where did that definition come from? The only other person to so assertively tell me to leave a thread has been Siamese Lizard. Don't be an idiot.
sig worthy ur 2 good scar, in real life and in poker lol

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
WOW @ dms logic

dm you beat my marth once but vidjos MK ***** my marth so obviously I either just suck with marth compared to my other characters or just suck with marth now period, which it doesnt matter anymore cuz I dropped him and only used DDD in tourneys. Despite losing with Marth and having more hours into marth compared to my other characters, I beat him more than half in MK dittos, more than half with DDD, and about half with snake, depending on how good each of us are playing. That right there says something about tiers, and what the future will bring.

you have the worst logic ever, your only good accomplishment EVER is beating me once and that REALLY got to your head, but you lose to TONS of people that I've never lost to while i lost to very few people and have CONSTANTLY beat good people. Your logic is like Husband trying to say he's better than vidjo despite losing to infinitely more people than vidjo does.

also the only time you played my DDD was in a money match vs your fox and toon link where i 3 stocked you both times, and despite it being a 5 dollar money match you claim to sandbag in it which is pretty disrespectful

you're so arrogant and you use the worst logic ever

you lost to yes and atomsk's snakes, cort would **** YOU.

You judge people ALMOST SOLELY off how they did against YOU even off minimal matches.

also I would like to say, my matches with cort in grand finals went to 10 games, and i won on most neutrals, if that counts for anything. I also beat PC 6-1 last time, beat chillin Marth vs ZSS, ***** chillin in DDD dittos, beat Forte 3-1 and 3-0 (who is a lot better with MK than you are because he does good vs many other people, constantly), beat Azen's wolf, and velocity and vidjo every time we've played. Why don't you try proving yourself by winning often vs other people instead of constantly using awful logic on the boards. So far you've done NOTHING except beat me once using metaknight, which is on par with snake for being the best character in the game.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i have a good kirby =] can i MM ur D3 mr. m2k?

also i think the teams entry fee should be $20 per team not $10 and im not the only person who thinks so

Top Bottom