• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seibrik, if you wish you can make whoever made yours to make mine. I guess i would be team...ESAM since me and Rexx are the main team, and make it with pikachu, not samus.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If Seibrik had 11 kirbies but gave 6 kirbies to SheerMadness how many kirbies does Seibrik have left?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Even if i do change my name, people are still gonna call me ESAM, that's why i didn't change to Samericus before, and why i won't change to Pikericachu.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
can we please not have it so freakin hot in the oven this time. it was like 450 last time, like we were tryin to cook some pizza off the floor. Lets bring it down at least to a nice 250-300.

i cant wait for this tourney. Better chance for me to actually play the FIU kids. never played any of them in a tourney match, but i really want to play galeon and seibrik

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, and i dunno if seibrik is still updating the lists in the first post, but me and force are coming, and I should be able to record matches too. Gotta make some space on the laptop, cause each set is about 3-5 gigs uncompressed

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
nah, i aint updating any longer, if u wana come just come, if u wana post, thats kool too.

i'll update it for the next thread but i got too lazy and behind with this one, sorry guys lol

my guess is around 30-40 people will show

Linguini

Smash Master
Please expect alot more than that, because I can guarantee this is going to be at least a 50-60 man tourney and if you dont prepare well for it........it wont be too good.
You posted that you would have fans this time, FANS ARE A MUST, because at my melee tourney it was hot and only 25 ppl came.

Do I really have to do the hosts job?

GUYS WE NEED TV'S AND WII'S, BRING EVERYTHING YOU CAN, YOU GET 5 BUCKS OFF THE DOOR FEE IF YOU BRING A SETUP SO HELP THE TOURNEY OUT.

Lastly, brickd!ck, make sure you call zp mike like today and also the day before the tournament to make sure that he will remember because last weekend for my tournament I called him on friday to finalize and he still forgot, causing my tourney to start at 3 pm.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Thinkin bout it now, if anyone brings a useable fan, i will buy u a free candy/drink out of my own pocket :)

and yea, setups = 5 bucks off door fee, we need tv's bad guys! dont wanna be there all day! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom