• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
a convention where a bunch of little white kids get together and wish they were japanese.
im not little, white, or a kid. And i certainly dont wish myself japanese. I mean, going from a black guy to a japanese guy would be an extreme downgrade in my "equipment".

If it makes you feel any better, me, ruuku, and reishu should pwn any brawl tourney they have at Jacon, since they usually have one. And when im at that tourney, ill think of your jewish holocaust oven III, and laugh as i play in air conditioning

maybe Bash IV though, depending on what date it falls on

nevershootme

Smash Master
"im not little, white, or a kid. And i certainly dont wish myself japanese. I mean, going from a black guy to a japanese guy would be an extreme downgrade in my "equipment"." - GameDragonX

well a person could be a black/japanese mix and still appreciate the same stuff from japan. but you'd still retain the "equipment"

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
f it makes you feel any better, me, ruuku, and reishu should pwn any brawl tourney they have at Jacon
I have slutty outfits to wear but if there is Brawl then hellz to the yeah!

Cosplay [verb] Dress up like an idiot

Equi

Smash Ace
Oh noez smash sluts. i don't think i can come to tournaments anymore :dizzy:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have slutty outfits to wear but if there is Brawl then hellz to the yeah!

Cosplay [verb] Dress up like an idiot
are you the one that plays orichimaru in Naruto 4 and sometime cosplays in a cloud outfit type thing?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yep, thats me.
oh

man, you been kicking my **** in at conventions at naruto for years =(. That willvolution site you told me about did help my game alittle though, but i've long stopped playing (since i dont actually own any naruto gamecube game)

you better watch your back at jacon though, im much better in smash than i ever was in naruto :chuckle:

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
lmao good luck outside of smash bro

you may find this strange, but i remember the **** people tell me. it sticks with me, i collect advice assort it and it sticks in my mind. may sound lame, but when i'm in a tight tournament match i'll suddenly hear different voices from my life speaking inside my mind. you may think that's crazy, but it gets my game going, like if i'm down a stock suddenly i'll hear you going "Just observe man. Be patient, walk slowly, observe." and i'll come back lmao.

Or I may be winning and suddenly i'll hear ESAM screaming "**** dsmash!" and i'll start messing up. =P Or I'll hear Seibrik going "bthrow, wait, mindgame" and then it works. Or I'll hear Chops going "Always watch your opponent." Yeah, I know I'm pretty much insane. :chuckle:

o_O; voices inside my head
Lets have a double Diddy Kong Jungle Japes Ditto for 52 dollars.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
I won't be at this because this game sucks balls, Melee was the **** Melee will always be the **** everyone who says they only play this game because of everyone else playing it needs to take action and come back to melee so that the community will grow once again.

dAdXeR

Smash Rookie
I won't be at this because this game sucks balls, Melee was the **** Melee will always be the **** everyone who says they only play this game because of everyone else playing it needs to take action and come back to melee so that the community will grow once again.
Awww, I'm never going to be able to come to this. Jacon is that day. I has some cosplaying to do. Hopefully next month!!
Meh, JACON stinks. Go to Otakon in Maryland, and I gurauntee you, you won't be able to have fun at a Florida convention ever again.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I was at FIU today and we all had a long deliberation as to the stages.

To see what was decided, take a look at the first post.

Let me hear ur none flaming thoughts.
All opinions will be accepted and taken into consideration.
Thanks in advance, hope this works. :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Explain to me why pipes should be banned, and why rainbow cruise shouldnt.

^^^^^^^

is not constructive critism, just a question.

I want a discussion, so tell me u thoughts on ur believes, not just ur beleifs

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
PokeStadium ONE
Brinstar (Melee)
Yoshi's (Pipes)
That's it?

wow... I guess there's no need to strike stages now.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
for real, I ended up like an hour away in Coral Gables last time. :(

and yeah, there's directions from 95 listed but I'm coming from the West so I wouldn't be coming down 95 at all.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Agreed. What's the point of posting this in a thread about a Brawl tournament? Aside from trying to thread crap, of course. If you want to keep playing Melee, go ahead. But not everyone agrees with you, and we're not going to STOP playing Brawl because of your "highly insightful post".

Meh, JACON stinks. Go to Otakon in Maryland, and I gurauntee you, you won't be able to have fun at a Florida convention ever again.
dAdXeR? Was up? Don't think I ever see you on the boards. Need to get around to owning you in a tournament sometime.

I agree with Rexx!!!

:colorful:
That's cause you're a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom