• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
So who all do i have MM's with again? lol, i forget. Anyways, anybody else wanna MM me? $5 max ($8 max against fox players just cuz i like fighting fox, no reason in particular =) ). In case any of you guys forget (which i don't think is possible), I'm not that good, i us DK. =)

oh, and as for the STD, i have church in the morning and i didn't go last week so i wanna go this week, so i don't think i can stay. However, if i have a net gain from my MM's, i'll chip in for the STD just for the hell of it, just cuz i'm a nice guy =). But por favor, no fighting at the tourney. That goes for everybody including my crew members. And try to keep the trash talking to a minimum. Smash is about having fun and for my crew its about putting FTA (for those of you who even know what FTA stands for). So lets have fun and hopefully even make some money.

Anyone else? I use Marth and Falco...I'm not very good...wait that excuse doesn't work for me, =P MXCN.
And don't steal my line!! :mad:.....;)

tc1

Smash Lord
Well My State Ment Still Stands.. and 4 like the 8th time..TRUCE hopefully the last 1 stands. i wont take stuff personally now thatI undrstand u sgit talk unstopably .. Welp see u there,, And i think every 1 will decline 2 a 20 $ mm,.. But sumthing like 1$ - 5 $ we will all probubly gladly oblidge if we have the money,,

tc1

Smash Lord
O and 2 omni Gamer i wont spam agin.. sry internet rage.. U no u get it when driving, ahah if u have a car, o well wont happen again.. . I trained in a hyperbolic time chamber so hope u all trained 4 me and meep.. have,, MWahahahaha

tc1

Smash Lord
People With Mask's Succeed Through Lies People Without them succeed with triumph..
- Jon G.
Ha Frendz..Chek My NEw Banner in 2 dayz

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
So wait MXCN are we having our 20MM or no?
If i have the money then most definately. And this is not trashtalking in any way, its merely and observation, but i would think that 5 $20 MM's is a bit...dangerous. No matter how confident i was, or no matter who it was i was playing, i wouldn't make that many MM's for that high of an amount. There is always the possibility of a bunch of SD's, or just plain having an off day. Thats why i'm keeping all my MM's under $5 with the exception of my MM against you. But hey, if you are THAT confident or just have more money than you know what to do with, then you can do what you like, i'm just saying that i wouldn't reccomend it.

yeah. im trying to kill it jaime. everybody and their ancient ancestors (plus jesus) knows that your donkey kong isnt garbage.
shhhhh, don't tell them. LOL, i wonder how many people even knew my real name b4 you posted it...thanx a lot. Oh well, luckily for me nobody cares about names anyways

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
oh my bad mexican i didnt know that we were high profile super secret agent smashers that cant reveal our true names LOLOLOLOL. ok. my code name is........................................... yellowman

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
oh my bad mexican i didnt know that we were high profile super secret agent smashers that cant reveal our true names LOLOLOLOL. ok. my code name is........................................... yellowman
LOL. hahaha, I just would rather be known as MEXICAN. I mean come on now, we already have another Jaime and a Jamie there already, so i'd rather just be called MEXICAN. :p

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
LOL. hahaha, I just would rather be known as MEXICAN. I mean come on now, we already have another Jaime and a Jamie there already, so i'd rather just be called MEXICAN. :p
its funny jaimes use...and are hella good with low tiers.......well at least the ones i know

remember andre(chok) the wes imaitation battle

people please play my weak doc

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Sorry, Mex. It's a nice line but Ken killed it by using it about two-three years ago. It's not quite the same but meh.

Most people tend to use tag names no matter what in this community. I think it gives everyone a better sense of community. It certainly makes things more interesting to call people what they want to be called instead of what their parents named them. Azen and Chillin come to mind there.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
is there anyone that's going to this that is driving from or passing through the bay? i wanna gooooo...

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Todays your last day to get in some practice before this tournament , let's see how many good matches we can get out of saturday =)

For sure I'm bringing my tv+gamecube...free tournament fo me!

But first! A history Exam in the morning.....I'm seeing a B- in my future.

Gnight!!!!

tc1

Smash Lord
well me andd meep will be there before it opens and were both brining a tv and cube,., so only 2 more people caqn bring unless u show up b4 us,, which is not happeneing.. HEHEHEEHHEHE

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i already rsvp'd me bringing a cube with tge-pixie. so even if im there after you guys im for sure still getting free admission :)

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Most people tend to use tag names no matter what in this community. I think it gives everyone a better sense of community. It certainly makes things more interesting to call people what they want to be called instead of what their parents named them. Azen and Chillin come to mind there.
Yeah, I've met a few people that wanted to use their tag names rather than regular names...I don't even usually go by ma tag name I usually go by Butters XD, so if you guys like it then ya should call me that lol.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I have good news, and then i have good news. The good news is that i switched schedules with somebody at work so i can definately go tomorrow. The other good news is that i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. =)

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
Okay well, I have Oni, Meep, and TC1 down for tvs and gamecubes, and I have Sage down for a gamecube. So, if even if there is a group at the door, if they are among them, they have priority for tournament equipment. We only have enough space for four tvs max including the ones listed above, so if you were planning to bring one, please let me know.

Top Bottom