• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Whoa six posts in a row :dizzy: haha whatever, seems to be hella tension between NK and FTA, how bout no one sandbags in their matches so there's no johns? No use in gettin all upset on swf and sh*t yadamean? Haha w/e, yeah I'll be going with Sheridan to this one, and teamin with Frotaz, hopefully I won't do too bad.

Oh yeah, I haven't been here in a while, how is the prize money distributed for singles and teams?

tc1

Smash Lord
Not FTA.. Just Me And HIm..TC1 vs NK//3 out a 5 huh.. aahaha if u win .. ill shut up and never retaliate to a diss reply ever if i win .>.Simply shut ur mouth for all eternity .. naw ahha 2 harsh . Just give simple comply to loosing./ hehe Latye

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
uhm i think its 60% for 1st and 30& for 2nd no 3rd i dont thnk ??>??
Hmm, this may be just my opinon but wouldn't it be good to go 50% for 1st 30% for 2nd and 10% for 3rd? That seems like an equitable split to me, and TGE still gets the same amount of money, because IMO 3rd place deserves money, but that's just me.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
wow wtf. You're gonna say you don't support your own crew and hype your own crew up?

You really can't be that stupid. I support my friends and whatnot not once did I diss your sorry *****. You need to shut your face about matters you assume for something else. I mean seriously how ignorant can you be. i don't care about you at all like you could die tomorrow and i wouldn't give a ****. SO what makes you think that I care about your feelings when I say that my boys are gonna beat you. Nothing. GG.
i'd watch what u say to Jon. I'll be more than happy to whoop ur a$$ in a second. and im not talkin about in smash. yes thats a threat. if wanna talk all that ****, i seriously hope u can back it up. u crossed the line. i'm dead serious about everything i said here and i'd be more than happy to back it up

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Wow.... um... what became of this thread? Y'know I was looking to see what made tc1 post in wrath, and not to take sides or anything... but when NK told Boback and Kev$ to stop taking money from kids, its like saying "Oh you can take Ken easy" It's merely a confidence booster. NK s*** talks all the time, and it seems a little immature on how big of a deal its become. Of course unless I missed any sense of humor in any of tc1's posts.

I mean c'mon its a frickin video game here, and we have people saying they're gonna beat the living s*** out of each other. I mean how stupid does this sound?

"I got in a fight"
"Really how"
"Some guy talked smack about me"
"About what"
"My video game skills"

On that note, we're supposed to be having fun here. Not grasping each others throats. That's for WWE, and even so, that's acting.

And I'm not coming, have to pack for college.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wtf? grow up guys wtf. stop freakin arguing about smash. it pisses me off that my own crew members ALWAYS like to start ****/provoke it/bring back past conflict/ always hella rude to other smashers. am i the only one who never NEVER had beef with another smasher? if this keeps on going on then i probably wont go to the tournament this saturday cuz i dont want to see a bunch of people arguing especially my friends. so yeah.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
NK s*** talks all the time.
Uh...just because he does it all the time, doesn't necessarily make it okay or not a problem, honestly, I don't approve of no one condescending to anyone in smash, if you're better then cool cool, but if you're not, then go practice or somethin. As for fighting, hey I don't have a problem with it, I'm one of them people that think some people need to fight and get it done with, but if it's gonna get us banned anywhere, then nah it ain't worth it. ProdigyKid makes a point though, fighting over a video game is hella stupid, but it's a different story if you start sh*t talkin against the person (not smash related) IMO.

Yeh KFC's right too, no huge arguments at the tournament or nothing, TGE is nice enough to host the tournaments, so nothin there guys.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Uh...just because he does it all the time, doesn't necessarily make it okay or not a problem, honestly, I don't approve of no one condescending to anyone in smash, if you're better then cool cool, but if you're not, then go practice or somethin. As for fighting, hey I don't have a problem with it, I'm one of them people that think some people need to fight and get it done with, but if it's gonna get us banned anywhere, then nah it ain't worth it. ProdigyKid makes a point though, fighting over a video game is hella stupid, but it's a different story if you start sh*t talkin against the person (not smash related) IMO.

Yeh KFC's right too, no huge arguments at the tournament or nothing, TGE is nice enough to host the tournaments, so nothin there guys.
What I meant was that's what NintendoKing does for fun, its something you cant really stop him from doing , so just let him do it and live with it. I've heard him let stuff like "4-stock 4-stock or 8-stock 8-stock!" in matches but I dont let it bother me. If it bothers you during the match, tell him to shut it or ask the organizer to tell him. Easy as that.

sidefx

Smash Champion
wow this is getting really stupid.

is this what is to be expected from a TGE tourny? id like my first experiance at TGE be a good one, so i can come back. cause if so, you can count me out of it. way too much drama for a video game. i know youre backing up your boy and all, but still.. it was based off talking **** from a video game. no need to bring in fighting over it. and josh (nk) calm the **** down man, seriously stop going over board with that ****, cool it for a minute sheesh. tc1, if you feel as if nk has treatened you, then shut him up by beating him. same goes for you josh. everyone needs to take a chill pill and calm the **** down.

ps: just a side comment .. acting all tough and all is one thing, but the image you guys get from it wont be a good one. i know you guys probably dont care, but im sure KFC probably doesnt want to be assosicated with a crew that is known for beating the **** out of someone or threatening to fist fight them over some **** talking. just take it in stride.. YOU TOO JOSH.

tc1

Smash Lord
O ok .well 2 Jr.. well Thats y i said only myself had beef with NK @nd I didnt start nething Nk started when he dissed the crew and (u) were the only person not 2 step up and defend our name,, its 1 thing.. to not start **** but its another 2 be a push over.. Thats like me say (NO disrespect at all) .. Zel your garbage and DBrs a recycled garbage crew thye'er gona be like hey Fuc u . ahhaha I Never start anyting im very humble ,, I dnt apreciate him down grading other smashers(oni,Tomi-x,Mexican till he got pwned in his ***) .. Im very inteligent especially when it comes 2 arguing.. Tha way he phrased IT ,,, Bobak and Kev$ stop taking these kids money.. was in this format in my head ( These kids arent good enough 2 play U GUYS why are u hustling noobs) thats what i got from it maybe not those exact words , but thats what he implied.. I totaly agree with Prodigy kid and BTZO..but,, If i were 2 di 2maro... He would probubly be in a fight if he ran into MEEP/OR DM... Im not trying start anything im trying to help NK realise he acting like a *** .. and people are anoyed by it.. And since no 1 else is gona step up and say sumthing and he obviously doesnt care i say 1 last thing 2 him.. Talk **** as much as u want but .. If u tak any more **** about my crew or my self .. ahahaha(written threats can be used as law suits) Think about it...O and 2 KFC..No 1's Gona argue when it can all be resolved in a few matches.2nd Step up for the crew 1nce in a while.. and we've never started anything . Tha name stealing thing was a cowincedense(hehe I cant spell that).. They blew it up by calling us name theives.. We dont start **** we finish it.3. Ill leave u with a quote: people who rule as friends get no were ,people who rule with an iron fists succeed..THINK ABOUT IT<<<< If u let them walk over us they will never stop.!!ot exactly that serious but same concept,...

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
nobody's got nothin on my ic's son!
desynch taunts son!

lol and seriously guys stfu :)
to those who aren't around choknater daily lately he's been imatating wes its kinda funny

andre if i find out how wes talks i'll challenge on who can sound like wes better

most people would find this really stupid but we'll imatate celeb smashers for fun not to diss or anything jus to see who can sound like that person better......

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
this is how wes talks

*in a wes voice*awawaww im wes awawwawa*
unless you are talking about GAwes, who talks like this
*in a GAwes voice* awawawa Im GAwes awawwawa*

np i know all about smash, if you want I can tell you how many frames it takes for wes to say awawawa im wes awawawa, but i dont remember how many frames it takes for GAwes to say that.

this tourney is gonna be PACKED we should bring a hose so if ppl start to smell just bring them outside and spray em down, home made shower.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah. EVERYONE WEAR SOME ***** DEODERANT. i dont care HOW good you smell. im gonna bring some axe just to spray someone who ***** stinks

sidefx

Smash Champion
oh thats not that bad. besides i was just kidding. like im going to waste my axe on some smelly fuker when i can just save it for later. lol that would be MEAN. " hey man.. you ***** reek. fear not.. help is on the way!" *chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
i dont play fox though =( its just a side thing, so im not about to go and accept all these mm's with my 3rd/4th character down =\ lol im not THAT confidant with him.

but ill take marth vs ic. i know its a up hill battle for me against any marth.. but sure ill take it.

and about the falco vs ic, how about 1$ for that, with no cg'ing from me?
I accept both of these challenges. I really have no idea how i'll do against you,but whatever I love playing this game so what the heck.

Hey Nintendoking wanna do 1-2$ my Falco vs your Fox? I know you can chain grab,but hey I'm crazy =)

Mxcn - Wanna do 1$ Marth vs DK? I know you use DK and he's super broken and you totally owned me last time,but sure.

Anyone else,? I'm down for whatever...it'll be fun...win or lose.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Nintendoking here:

Btw we're all going to denny's.

MXCN 20$MM, DM 20$, TC1 20$, Meep 20$, KFC 20$.

Do you accept? MMMMMmmmm. You know you want to.

EDIT: Seriously though just wow. I don't know how fighting got involved with this. If you guys are really this butthurt over my trashtalkin I'll stop. I mean it's no big deal to me. Lol can't believe I can't believe how far this escalated. Lol I made no threats, nor did I diss your ***** PERSONAL SELVES, just your smash personas. Lol you guys reaaaalllly need to stop overanalyzing everything I say and coming up with conclusions based on your own reasoning. I don't care plain and simple. If you can't stand **** talking then stop playing competitive gaming. Done done done done done. Byhe

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
NK just gave me a good idea....next time i fight King im gonna poke him in the eye just before the match and then tell him if he doesnt like it then he should stop playing competitive gaming!

lol j/k King i wouldnt NK you like that^_^

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
If I were to comment on the current events I'de say this.

Stockton crew - sticking up for your fellow crew members is fine, but bringing in personal attacks and physical violence threats is pretty uncivilized and a bit irrational...especially when it's to someone like NK "Internet sh*t talker extraordinaire". So just kick back and do what you do best and play your best on Sat and be FTA.

NK+Crew - I didn't see anything wrong with NK talking up and promoting Sidefx because you stick up for who you're down with. But perhaps the "If you died tommorow" rant was perhaps a bit extreme and things could be percepted differently when strong words are being thrown. Just play your best,and do your thing.

Everyone else not starting sh*t- Kudos.

So let's please throw down this juvenile internet sh*t talking and use it for saturday,lets have some great matches.

I'm down for as many 1-2$ friendly money matches with anyone who wants to play some fun small profit games. If you wanna raise the risk,I'll go $5,but i'de have to feel pretty capable of winning for that I guess =P

So Far I have

SideFx - Falco vs Fox / IC vs Falco
Tommi - Marth vs Fox

Anyone else? I use Marth and Falco...I'm not very good...wait that excuse doesn't work for me, =P MXCN.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
So Far I have

SideFx - Falco vs Fox / IC vs Falco
Tommi - Marth vs Fox

Anyone else? I use Marth and Falco...I'm not very good...wait that excuse doesn't work for me, =P MXCN.

...just for clarification...Tomi-X = smash name...Tommy = real name. Tommi = girly name. Tommy = not girly. Tomi = Japanese version of my name. Tommy or Tomi-X or even Tomi = fine. *bows and walks away*

EDIT: BTW, all this trash talking isnt good. smash is a video game, nothing to get upset about. FTA, i love you guys and everything, and though DM hasn't said anything i know he prolly feels the same way as Meep, but you guys really need to relax. TC1, stop starting stuff with Ninty, and Meep, relax. it is a video game. smash is supposed to be fun. Ninty. shut the f*ck up. god knows how much of your trash talkin' i put up with. "watch as i 4-stock you everytime." "im as good as Mew2King, he's just more consistent." and i put up with it. i respect you as a player as you have much more experience than me. and i appreciate playing smash with you and all the tips you give me when we play. and when i do surpass you, then maybe it'll be my turn to do all the trash talking. but i think the "i dont care if you die tomorrow" comment was way overboard. and everyone else. thanks for trying to keep things from escalating into something stupid and ruining it for everyone else. if king and boback both enjoy the tourney and would like to show up time and time again i would love that. getting to play actual pros to improve my game is awesome. turning to other matters...we should rent the place out and have an STD. come on...you know you want to. and it doesnt even necessarily have to be smash all night. last time it was like 60% halo and 40% smash. hopefully this time around it'll be the other way around.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I just wanna make sure its clear that i squashed my beefs with NK a long time ago and i don't have any beefs. I'm not saying i'm exactly friends with him, but i am not fighting with him anymore. Please don't say that our whole crew is fighting. DM isn't saying anything, KFC obviously isn't saying anything, and i haven't said anything for quite some time. This crap needs to be over and done with. I know i started the beef so i at least have some of the blame, but i also squashed it i thought, so please, stop starting crap up again

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
at 3:30 even though the tourney starts at 3:00 can someone pick me up at my job its prolly a mile it'll take u at least a minute to get there i can't walk it'll take me to long and i'll be tired from the job

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL YAY!. SMASH WORLD PEACE!........... >.>

on another note.. ill donate 20-30 dollars if any of the rest of you want to have an STD at the gaming edge.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LOL YAY!. SMASH WORLD PEACE!........... >.>

on another note.. ill donate 20-30 dollars if any of the rest of you want to have an STD at the gaming edge.
Hmm...I'd have to talk to the people I'm going with, but if they can/want to stay, then I'll pitch in for an STD too.

Top Bottom