• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm only gonna play Jiggly against certain people, the rest of the time I'm gonna play GW because he's more fun.

I'm gonna try to drag some of DEEP NORCAL to this too.

tc1

Smash Lord
any 1 going 2 this thing leaving fromsac .. i man i plan 2 go with tomi x but if hes 2 full ima need a ride .. so,... any 1

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow....with all these ppl going i think TGE will be happy and this will definitely support future tournaments at TGE
xD unless of course the worst possible thing happens: the better players complain about the tournament brackets/seeding, pot money, tv's... and as a result ruin the image of TGE among norcal. it's happened before... i honestly hope it doesn't happen again.

i love the venue, plus it's my home town and i've finally gotten frequent chances to represent.

The King

Smash Ace
xD unless of course the worst possible thing happens: the better players complain about the tournament brackets/seeding, pot money, tv's... and as a result ruin the image of TGE among norcal. it's happened before... i honestly hope it doesn't happen again.

i love the venue, plus it's my home town and i've finally gotten frequent chances to represent.
Lmao, luckily for both you, your biweekly venue/reputation, and for our community in general, NorCal's regional motto is precisely "No Johns".

And you'll be hearing none of them from us. Least of all me. :grin:

King Out

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
wow this tourney is gonna be awesome. i'm showing up at 12:00 (when the place opens) so yeah, anyone else who shows up we'll definitely need to get some friendlies in. king! take germ, clod, and hella. i wanna play them again. i had some good matches with clod and hella, but germ absolutely whooped my ***, and i wanna play him again. his link and his falco are amazing. ohhh...i can't wait for this one.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Woohoo, now we can go to the NCB's without going to the NCB's. I need a bigger variety of people to play and it looks like i might get it this time. But i'm not that good, i use DK

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
you know what. i dont want any of you to come to this. its gonna turn into sweatshop LOL!!!! just kidding .

yay zodiak lucien your coming LOL. we gotta play again your a cool guy. and again once again thanks for the banners !

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to drag some of DEEP NORCAL to this too.
Haha Deep Norcal crew ftw, Deep Norcal BTZO XD will be at this, I need a partner though, so if anyone wants to team up then pm me or somethin, I guess I do well at teams...I'm better at teams than singles though:grin:

tc1

Smash Lord
ahaha this is going 2 be f-n great.. cant wait to wreak havoc on every 1 who priorly beat me. hahahahah.. j/p o yea., since this post seems to be getting big,, Does n e 1 play SC2 - soul caliber 2 or 3 me and Dm ,.,. are very very good he's better in that then he is in smash i think? o well veery very good,, Any challengers.. Wel yup bak 2 smash

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
If i don't team up with my brother MEEP, then i will be looking for a partner on teams too. I want somebody new on my team, (no offense to other FTA members or ONI or HMW), i just want to be on a team with somebody else. I don't usually use DK in team battles so you don't have to worry about that. I usually use samus and my samus might not be DM status, but its better than any others i have played. So, anyone looking to be my partner?

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
If i don't team up with my brother MEEP, then i will be looking for a partner on teams too. I want somebody new on my team, (no offense to other FTA members or ONI or HMW), i just want to be on a team with somebody else. I don't usually use DK in team battles so you don't have to worry about that. I usually use samus and my samus might not be DM status, but its better than any others i have played. So, anyone looking to be my partner?
Np, no offense,I think we made a weird team combination anyways.

So it looks like ill be needing a partner also.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
no offense taken......we only played one round

tc1

Smash Lord
well yup Im prolluy go original and team with dm or meep .. or mayb some one new who ever , i dont care,,,and i dont need a ride cause i got 1.. ahahah Ill see you all there..

Zoap

Smash Master
i might be there as well, and we didnt trash it reputation we helped it, the second time i went there like mexican said the owners were very open to my help and the brackets were done properly a few seeding issues aside.

Boback lets mm 1$ My Fox your ICs(this match is too fun) it can be one or 2/3 doesnt matter to me.

If Kawn doesnt go ill prob need a teammate as well, maybe mr btzo and zoap?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
i might be there as well, and we didnt trash it reputation we helped it, the second time i went there like mexican said the owners were very open to my help and the brackets were done properly a few seeding issues aside.

Boback lets mm 1$ My Fox your ICs(this match is too fun) it can be one or 2/3 doesnt matter to me.

If Kawn doesnt go ill prob need a teammate as well, maybe mr btzo and zoap?
Yeah if we can do seedings that'd be good, but I don't know how they would want it, seedings by their tournaments, or seedings in general, w/e though.

As for teams, well I'm teaming with Frotaz as of now, but if he doesn't go then I can team with you Peter.

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
Zoap or ShadowBTZO

I'd really like to learn how to do seeding properly, if you could pm with guidelines of some sort, I'd really appreciate it. Also, I've updated some information regarding this tournament on the website. Such as the fact that this tournament is starting 1 hour earlier. It begins at 3pm now instead of 4pm. I'd appreciate if you'd help spread the word. Since it seems like it's going to be big, we're putting some extra procedures into place.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Zoap or ShadowBTZO

I'd really like to learn how to do seeding properly, if you could pm with guidelines of some sort, I'd really appreciate it. Also, I've updated some information regarding this tournament on the website. Such as the fact that this tournament is starting 1 hour earlier. It begins at 3pm now instead of 4pm. I'd appreciate if you'd help spread the word. Since it seems like it's going to be big, we're putting some extra procedures into place.
I just sent a pm regarding the seedings among other things, if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me as well, and I can clarify things if needed.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
RIght here DUDE my LU Vs your whatever

Would anyone else like a piece OF MY LUIGI????
haha, are you just accepting his match cuz luigi does well against ic's? Anyways, if i have a few extra bucks, My Monkey will be happy to play your Green Plummer. But if i b broke, then friendlies would still be nice. :lick:

sidefx

Smash Champion
ok so i have,

a 1$ mm with Zoap vs his Fox 2/3?
a 1$ mm with choknater ic ditto ;_;
a mm with KevMoney im gonna use my doc, is that okay kev? =D and how much do you want to play with.. 1-5 is what ill go for.

anyone else want to mm me? 1-5$ my ic/doc/fox/sheik ( thats the order of my characters, from best to worst)

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
BoBack, I'll MM your Doc. Let's go for $1-2.

Also to TGE Pixie, seedings will never be absolutely accurate but you can be relatively accurate if you know the skill level of all the people that attend your tournaments. I've been in NorCal awhile, and have hosted countless tournaments, relatively small and incredibly large, alike. And I'm in the process of promoting quite possibly one of the largest tournaments of the year, so if I make it to this tournament, I will be glad to help you of course. ShadowBTZO and Zoap also knows what they're doing. ShadowBTZO has taken over some NorCal Biweeklies in my absence and has done some tournament directing before, so I guess if he's going to this, he should definitely be able to help you in more ways than one. I've been trying to make one of these for a long time, even though the 50% out of the pot is kind of a turnoff, but I understand the need.

I'll try my best to make it to this, and wish everyone the best of luck at this tournament.

<3

sidefx

Smash Champion
i see karthik youre scared of my ic's.. even though youve never played it.

how about 1-2 vs my ic's no cg'ing?

we all know what will happen when i play my doc vs your sheik. so how about my ic's?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
BoBack, I'll MM your Doc. Let's go for $1-2.

Also to TGE Pixie, seedings will never be absolutely accurate but you can be relatively accurate if you know the skill level of all the people that attend your tournaments. I've been in NorCal awhile, and have hosted countless tournaments, relatively small and incredibly large, alike. And I'm in the process of promoting quite possibly one of the largest tournaments of the year, so if I make it to this tournament, I will be glad to help you of course. ShadowBTZO and Zoap also knows what they're doing. ShadowBTZO has taken over some NorCal Biweeklies in my absence and has done some tournament directing before, so I guess if he's going to this, he should definitely be able to help you in more ways than one. I've been trying to make one of these for a long time, even though the 50% out of the pot is kind of a turnoff, but I understand the need.

I'll try my best to make it to this, and wish everyone the best of luck at this tournament.

<3
SOME? XD lol, for smash I've ran quite I few I guess...haha but I've run tournaments that are the exact same style for about 4 years befor I started playing smash (total of about 5-6 I guess);) so I can help out if needed.

Top Bottom