• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
new date: sept 16. updated title and first page.

bring more gamecubes so the tournament runs better/faster please! last time there were about 5 gamecubes and the tournament still went fairly slow.

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
new date: sept 16. updated title and first page.

bring more gamecubes so the tournament runs better/faster please! last time there were about 5 gamecubes and the tournament still went fairly slow.
yep and also bring ur gc's for more friendlies so everyone else doesn't sit there while people play all day

also anyone wanna go TGE this saturday for friendlies jus for the hell of it

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
Alright, the website is updated. Sorry that took so long guys. If I spelled your name wrong, I apologize. If you let me know, I'll fix it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks TGE-Pixie... now i'll take a look at the full bracket and post the results

here they are:

Teams:
1. Darkmike and TC1
2. choknater and Mick
3. Mexican and Oni
4. Tomi-X and Chris (aka Marth Madness)
5. Jimbo and Momorain
5. Hero and Ruben
7. Kero and Brandon
7. Peace and Pisaphil

Singles
1. Darkmike
2. KFC
3. choknater
4. Mick F.
5. Jimbo
5. Mexican
7. Momoraine
7. Tomi-X
9. Waffles
9. TC1
9. Chris (aka Marth Madness)
9. Jaryd
13. Arc
13. Oni
13. Peace
13. Melvin
17. Greg
17. Markie
17. Steven
17. Nick
17. Sage
17. Joel
23. Ron
23. Messiah
23. Goat
23. Kero
23. Pisaphil

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
7th? :( lame. it felt like i did better than that. and why did i play mexican twice? >.> that was gay. i hate DK. oh well.

The King

Smash Ace
I'll prolly end up going to this next weekend. Depending on if i can get some others to join me, Nintendoking wanna team? Or maybe you'd wanna team with the Bob$ :urg:

King Out

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I'll prolly end up going to this next weekend. Depending on if i can get some others to join me, Nintendoking wanna team? Or maybe you'd wanna team with the Bob$ :urg:

King Out
hey king, you should try to get germ to come with you, that would be like, so awesome.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion

King Out
Well since you asked first Dan I guess we can team. Uhhh I'll play Luigi or Fox so yeah. Can't wait to win some money :chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh:

tc1

Smash Lord
nice.. u shuld have came this last tourny wasnt too shabby.. o well how was ur (GIN-SING-YETTA) it better have been worth it, :]

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh yay! i finally get to see another ice climbers player. sidefx i'll be happy to see you there.

as for king and bob$... we're all going to get owned. finally some top tier players coming to modesto. not that FTA isn't good xD you know what i mean.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
the topic says the next one is the 16th, but you guys are implying there is one the 9th. which is it?

If i get my car back next week ill probably go to this. or ill probably also get a ride with nk

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
x_x bob$ and the king...thats so gay. oh well. there goes my chances of winning the next one. but it'll be good to play with you guys again, not that i expect you to remember me or anything. ive gotten better since oc2. :p alright, i wanna get some friendlies in with you guys before you go. hope to see you at the next biweekly.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
We used to go to the san jose biweeklies alot.. but ever since our friend ryan decided not to take us anymore and my parents started being more strict... we couldnt make it there anymore. bleh. so we started going to modesto since its alot closer lol.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
the topic says the next one is the 16th, but you guys are implying there is one the 9th. which is it?

If i get my car back next week ill probably go to this. or ill probably also get a ride with nk
It's on the 16th Ender, and if I can convince someone to go to this and give me a ride (Foxroar/Hyuga), then we'll be there, I'll see what happens and post here when I know. I wouldn't count on it cuz I haven't talked to them yet, but we'll see, no promises XD.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
This next tournament is going to be off the chain.

TGE owners if your reading this I would suggest you find some ways to get more Smash Bros Melee compatible TV's for this tournament because the number of attendants is going to be most impressive.

I myself personally am bringing another TV + Gamecube for more conveniance.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
eh the tv's... honestly once you get used to the lag during the match like 5 seconds into it, it's not really much of a problem. i think the biggest issue is MORE GAMECUBES! tournaments of 25 people shouldn't run for five hours lol.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Its about time that some real players showed up (no offense to everybody already at TGE). I'm looking forward to playing everybody except King (Jiggs counters DK). haha. I want to go to the NCB's more but we have ride issues. TGE tournies are closer and more convenient. I hope i don't work for the next tourney cuz i always have the bad luck of working on big tourney days.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol brandon you finally get a real taste of what norcal smashers are like. and yes it's just a "TASTE." almost everyone in norcal sj biweeklies are really good.

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
lol brandon you finally get a real taste of what norcal smashers are like. and yes it's just a "TASTE." almost everyone in norcal sj biweeklies are really good.
yep i wanna go to a SJ biweekly SSSOOO BADD i've never played in any tourney outside of TGE (i know so sad)but these are the only tourney's i can go to since i'm a modesto native :(

Top Bottom