• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
If i can go to the next tourney, i will MM anybody who wants to. So i'll take a $1 MM with you Choknater, and i probably won't even use DK....I think i wanna try out my Zelda, she doesn't have any real experience yet besides against FTA members, so it'll be good practice. Since its only $1, i won't trip if i lose with her either, but i don't plan on losing. But yeah, If anybody wants to MM me, it'll be best 2/3, and you can name the amount of money. So...any takers? (if its only a little bit of money, i'll just use zelda, but $5 and over, your getting the big green monkey)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Hey everybody. I heard that NCB is closed.............. so for all you NCB'ers.. lol.. if ya still up for smashing.. just hit me up on aim at IN5ANEMENTALITY.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
That should be an interesting fight. My Zelda vs your Mario. Haha, i don't even know who's supposed to have the advantage in that fight, but who cares. lol. So a $1 MM. MEXICAN vs. CHOKNATER. Zelda vs Mario. best 2/3. I might actually have to have the $1 in this one just in case. =). So, any stage in particular you wanna go to?

P.S., i'm still open to anybody elses MM challenges.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Dang that was a nice random showing of people for it not being on a tournament. Too bad there was 1000000 Halo players and not enough tvs.

Kev$
NintendoKing
Guy With NintendoKing
Brandon
Jamie
Mxcn
Dark Mike
KFC
Marth Madness
Myself!

Dang,lets keep improving guys. This next tournament is gonna be sick.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol what the heck, you guys must've been bored or something.

to mexican: random stage is fine.

tc1

Smash Lord
Jr..y ? a at least itll b fun..My home boy he a **** computer genius hes making us a new banner.. Hes hella good at photo engineering.. I dnt if ur sis makes1 ..whos ever looks better will be our new banner.. hehe yea..O yea good luk2 all of u .. Im going 2 a las vegas tourny ..hopefully ill win.shhhhhh ima noob.hahahahahah alrite all have fun..:Ate

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Jr..y ? a at least itll b fun..My home boy he a **** computer genius hes making us a new banner.. Hes hella good at photo engineering.. I dnt if ur sis makes1 ..whos ever looks better will be our new banner.. hehe yea..O yea good luk2 all of u .. Im going 2 a las vegas tourny ..hopefully ill win.shhhhhh ima noob.hahahahahah alrite all have fun..:Ate
Falco vs Fox 2/3 next time we play.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Lol too good. I am awesome at organizing random shizit.

Woot!!

Mexican I got robbed of my MM due to sandbaggin half way through the matches aka super laser spamming on the ground instead of edguarding >_<
I'll go full beast mode next time!!

Dark Mike: Whu Huppun??! We're tied in friendlies, whoever wins next match says "Autosalesarefortehnoobs."

Special Awesomeness to KFC: Dude JR your fox is pretty awesome very fluid and very much your own. I think mine's a little faster though lol. Still though those fsmashes are dangerous!!
We're definitely gonna have to have some more matches next go round. Also, thanks for gathering some people and waking up early :) Most of awesome of you!

EDIT: Lol I told you I wouldn't chain grab you :)))))))))

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol yeah that was random. thanks josh. thats what i noticed about your fox too. your HELLA fast.. i dont know whats up with my fox.. i think its fast -__-. i think u have better combos/ technical skill than i do though. and you were waveshining/ infinite comboing the **** out of my link. lols

tc1

Smash Lord
Oni .. i guess ur on .. if i lose ill go mario..hahahahahaha.. Its me mudero//lol =p...o and to the Left members of FTA..give every one metalboots,furry feeet,,and and a hyrulien elven shoe n every body assses who even thinks of challenging hahahahha..FTA MUTHA FU****..TC1 out:chuckle:

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
TC1 MM me 20$.
You wanna $20 MM him but you only gave me a $3 MM? Whats up with that? Anyways, you can make what excuses you want, but i still won. It was best out of 5 and i won 3 to your 1. We'll get another MM another day, and maybe this time i'll show you what i can really do. If you thought my DK was good before, you haven't seen anything yet. Oh and as for your full beast mode, bring it. I'll just put the F to that A :laugh:

Which reminds me I still don't have a partner.

=/
I don't have a partner either, if i don't have to work this saturday i'll be your partner if you want. Haha, since KFC has a partner,Tc1 wont be there, MEEP retired, MR.P won't be there, and DARKMIKE has a bad habit of killing his own partners in team battles, i might as well find somebody outside the FTA. So whaddya say? I just have to find out if i work or not. BTW, Man, i wanna pick up Marth just for Marth dittos cuz those are hella fun to me for some reason. We gotta have more. Haha, i am not experienced with marth so i didn't even know which way to influence from those chaingrabs inta a f smash. We'll play more next time

Kev$- Those were some fun matches. Haha, we need to get some more friendly's the next time we meet up. lol, i hate fightining luigi's. They don't really pose a problem for me, its just that i live with a luigi player and i have played him to death, oh well, at least i learn different styles

And sorry to everybody else cuz i didn't get a chance to play some people. (Marth Madness, Apache, SARS, and anybody else who was there). I kinda had to balance smash and GF time when i was there. I'll play all you guys next time.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'll probably team with my brother... if not him, then i'll team with ANYONE. seriously anyone. i'll decide once i'm AT the tournament lol. btw people i don't play ic in teams, i play c.falcon.

as for the 1v1's i can't wait... but i have some ib essay stuff that i have to do this week and weekend... i'll try to finish by friday so i can go to the tournament. if i dont finish... well then im f*cked LOL.

jamie (PARK) can't make it because he's going to a quinceanera. hopefully kim (KERO, the peach player) can go, hopefully my brother comes along again, hopefully brandon (SARS) will go, and maybe even my friend jackson (FADE) who is better than my brother... hopefully he'll come.

but none of that is for sure yet.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Sure i'de happily take you as a partner.

Meep quit?
Yup, hopefully he'll make an occasional appearance, but as far as he says and how it looks, he isn't going to any tourney's anytime soon. And i'll find out by thursday for sure if i work or not. And just to let you know, i don't usually use DK in team fights, but i can. I'm probably gonna go samus or sheik/zelda. It mainly depends on our opponents and who u use.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

anyone like the new banner? <3

the team's been pretty fired up with school matches starting... believe it or not, fade has gotten MUCH better over the summer despite his lack of opponents. his affinity to videos has been keeping him strong. unfortunately, he can't make it this weekend. neither can Park because he has to go to a quinceanera.

as for me... the only thing keeping me from going is the history paper. i just gotta finish that then i can go.

can't wait to see you guys.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Yup, hopefully he'll make an occasional appearance, but as far as he says and how it looks, he isn't going to any tourney's anytime soon. And i'll find out by thursday for sure if i work or not. And just to let you know, i don't usually use DK in team fights, but i can. I'm probably gonna go samus or sheik/zelda. It mainly depends on our opponents and who u use.
ah jaime what are you talking about! i love teamin w/ your DK when im fox. even when im link. its HELLA fun

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
well me and marth_madness should be coming to this one, we'll be teaming up. team FAZN. hell yeah. i think we have a pretty good chance at winning, just as long as we can get our team tactics together. fox/marth :p w00t. but after getting ***** by original styles*DOESN'T look at KFC >.> <.<* im not gonna say we're gonna win for sure. i think it's gonna be me and MM and Ninty and DRGN, so yeah. alright then, we'll see you guys on saturday. later fools. RIP for life yo.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow wth... brandon's doc.. i saw it today, he got so much better, it's ridiculous. i might end up teaming with him instead of my bro ^^. we'll see.

tc1

Smash Lord
Nintendo King - 20 $ hmmm.. I think not i dnt have enough doe..2 potentially lose to someone who can chain grab me tha whole round how about 3$

Chok - good luck

MXCN - Give them super foot 2 ***.let em no the evil monkeys's comin 4 them/.

Oni - haha good lck.

Tomi x.. ill c u wen i get back yup yup.i need to train marth madness beat me..of course by final d and forward smashing but it was a win....ahah no johns..

well ill hope u all do good.. I need trainafacation..if i do go to any tourny's ..it will be rare and..you can guarantee..i will rain supreme.. ahahhaha i am the dominant species..Thats Fatal.ahhaha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
show me your moves

tc1 - the same thing won't happen to my c.falcon again.. that was sad :'C. i promise i'll do better.

i just hope i can go.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
tc1...i want my pics! give me all the pics, like with germ and pc chris and king and hugs. i wanna upload them on my myspace. but anyways. yeah, i'll see you at the tourney. who are you teaming up with? alright then, later fool.

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
um.................yea i dunno if i'm gonna team up with Andre(Chok) cuz he might partner up with his bro if so I don't have partner :( does anyone need a partner in case me and Andre(Chok) don't team up

i doubt i'll do 2v2 cuz i won't find a partner

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
hey Mexican ur DK on ur banner has extreme fuzzieness
Thats cuz he's pissed. His hair stands up when he's pissed. Either that or he just stuck his foot into somebody's ***. He is currently trying to pull his foot out of Nintendo King's *** right now cuz it is pretty far up there. haha, jk. Chill out dude, its a joke. I didn't make the banner, lol, i just use it. And i like it so i'm not complaining. :lick:

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
You wanna $20 MM him but you only gave me a $3 MM? Whats up with that? Anyways, you can make what excuses you want, but i still won. It was best out of 5 and i won 3 to your 1. We'll get another MM another day, and maybe this time i'll show you what i can really do. If you thought my DK was good before, you haven't seen anything yet. Oh and as for your full beast mode, bring it. I'll just put the F to that A :laugh:
Lol i never thought you had a good DK before. Rofl. If you don't remember I'm the one who sat off in the distance laser spamming you on the ground for sheer ****s in giggles. If you really want I won't be easy on you this go time round. And I will MM you 20$ if you want. But just keep in mind I won't be goin easy on you like last time.

TC1: 3$ sounds fine. If you want you can ban FD altogether for counter CG purposes.

EDIT: STDs are bad when you have work the next day.

tc1

Smash Lord
Tomi x .. i lost my camera.. Fu*ing Afro Took it 2 washington on accident,,

NK- No prob man

Chok - Ill be waiting

Sars - I wuld team up wit u if i was going

Marth Maddness - Its OVer ,,

I..NEEEED MORE SOULS...GIVE MEEE YOUr SOUL..

tc1

Smash Lord
.O o I no its off a topik..but Ne BOdy Wana MM me in SOUl Caliber 2 On xbox..Trust me ne challengers come..me and DM..are hella godly at that game..well take on ne challengers I play NIghtmare/Mitsurugi/Yoshimitzu..DM= Godliness with everybody.. but mains Astroth

Top Bottom