• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I;d go to modesto but the SJ biweekly sounds too sexy.

Attention people who are good!!!:

If you guys are good at smash I'd really like to get some people to go to the SJ Biweekly for better competition. SO!! I will be able to take 2 people (I'm already taking Kevmoeny and CrimsonDragoon) to go to the Biweekly. Remember you have to be good and I know who's good or not based on ranking of your tournies. Basically first come first serve for good people. LET ME KNOW!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey nintendoking... pretty short notice for everybody the gaming edge changed their date to august 19 to compromise for NCB date, since they heard about it.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Nintendo king, dont go posting in this thread telling people not to come here.. uhmm also you still owe me a money match so prepare to be broke when and if you come this saturday

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
please help my Doc!!!! whoever is better than me or on my level(which isn't much) help my doc not by giving no bs tips on how to use him(if u don't main with him) but just by playing me beating me alone will help my doc

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
please help my Doc!!!! whoever is better than me or on my level(which isn't much) help my doc not by giving no bs tips on how to use him(if u don't main with him) but just by playing me beating me alone will help my doc
Dunno if my Dr. Mario is better than yours. But i'll play some mirror matches with you so you can check out some of the shiz I do,I know Meep plays Dr. Mario also. But it's likely he's a cheater.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey brandon thanks for putting up all the matches man, i appreciate it. you should get aim :p or do you already have it?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Dunno if my Dr. Mario is better than yours. But i'll play some mirror matches with you so you can check out some of the shiz I do,I know Meep plays Dr. Mario also. But it's likely he's a cheater.
wtf? a cheater? You can cheat in Smash? Anyways, SARS, just talk to and play MEEP, he probably has the best Doc in this area. There might be better ones or at least ones as good at NCB's, but at TGE, he definately has the best Doc. I would give you advice on the Doc, but i don't use him. He SHOULD be at the next tourney, but thats not 100% yet. If i don't work then i'll be there.

P.S. Choknater, MM?

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
wtf? a cheater? You can cheat in Smash? Anyways, SARS, just talk to and play MEEP, he probably has the best Doc in this area. There might be better ones or at least ones as good at NCB's, but at TGE, he definately has the best Doc. I would give you advice on the Doc, but i don't use him. He SHOULD be at the next tourney, but thats not 100% yet. If i don't work then i'll be there.

P.S. Choknater, MM?
Alright,I guess hopefully me and him get some Doc Dittos are wutever

hey brandon thanks for putting up all the matches man, i appreciate it. you should get aim :p or do you already have it?
yea its cool i need an aim but i don't know how to do it and that controller is done me and Jamie(park) are gonna use it at the tourney
i wanna play ur Falcon again i don't think i'll beat it but i think i'll get very close to

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ah nintendoking, that sucks...

which reminds me.. im getting my first job soon.. LOL.. hopefully i dont have to work on saturdays. in 8 months or so ill have my license too ^.^ (assuming i pass all the tests and crap)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yea brandon, i'd love to play you with my falcon again, and i'd be happy to money match you mexican... but once again, i'm not gonna be able to make it this saturday! i'll be off at a youth group camp, to me it's much more important. maybe in 2 weeks i'll be there, modusblue said the tournaments will be every 2 weeks from now on for sure.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'm not goin to make it to this either, I actually was gonna show up with ma friend Mike (formerly Wyte, who started playin again), but nah I gots a party to go to, good luck to everyone who goes though.

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
ah nintendoking, that sucks...

which reminds me.. im getting my first job soon.. LOL.. hopefully i dont have to work on saturdays. in 8 months or so ill have my license too ^.^ (assuming i pass all the tests and crap)
yo you remindid me i need to call in sick cuz i'm tired of always going to the tourney dead tired just this once i'll call in i haven't called in sick in a very long time but the last time I called in i was actually sick

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Anybody want to have another overnight STD at TGE this saturday after the tournamenT?

if 20 people could donate like 10-12 dollars we can have it for 7 hours or more if even more people decide to donate.......
remember that TGE is a very comfortable place with GOOD ventilation........ COMFORTABLE SEATS/COUCHES to play on... and food water and ENERGY DRINKS

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Anybody want to have another overnight STD at TGE this saturday after the tournamenT?

if 20 people could donate like 10-12 dollars we can have it for 7 hours or more if even more people decide to donate.......
remember that TGE is a very comfortable place with GOOD ventilation........ COMFORTABLE SEATS/COUCHES to play on... and food water and ENERGY DRINKS
i second this opinion. ill throw in 10 or 12 bucks to have it for another std, last one was really fun.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah dammit looks like i'm gonna miss something good.

also...

hey kfc i've seen the light... peach is EASY for me. after playing against my brother's peach with ice climbers so long, i've chosen fox, falcon, mario, young link, and i keep owning him with the same strategy. it's self explanatory dude. hit me up on aim sometime if you wanna know ;D

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
*sigh* it looks like i'm not going this time either, and from the way it looks, i might not have another saturday of again for quite awhile...that sux, The monkey is being kept in its cage...

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
I'll miss this one since I'm still in India. Hopefully we might come to the next one.

Can't promise anything, but I might make the next biweekly after this one with a bunch of people from Fremont and elsewhere and we'll storm TGE. But, I doubt it. Fremont guys suck at traveling. I'm the only one from here that's really gone anywhere outside of the typical Fremont/San Jose, etc for smash tournaments/smashfests.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Forgive me for being cocky, but when me and the rest of the R.I.P-ites go, this is what the tournament results are going to look like

1. Tomi-X, Meep, Dark Mike, Afro Justin, TC1 (whoever gets lucky)
2. The ppl at the top -1
3. -2
4. -3
5. -4
6. everyone else

You have no clue what OC2 did to us. Dark Mike's Ganondorf is just amazing. Meep's Shiek pwns. Afro Justin's Luigi is like Jesus on crack. My falco = 1337. TC1's Mario is ZOMG. And those are just our alternates.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey rebelsword you can sign up and everything start any time before 4 pm.

lol itll be interesting to see how good you guys got. of course, i won't be there this weekend, i'll have to go by kfc's videos and stuff.

but don't get cocky about it

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
watsup my fellow smashers. looks like tomi beat me to the boards. too bad u cant come chok, i wanna play u. to everyone else, hope ur ready 4 us.....see u guys tomorrow.....

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I might call in sick for work to go to this. I think I can make more money if I win the tourney than if I work for 8 hours

Edit: 8 x 7.80 = 62.40

D*mn, people have gotten cocky. Win the tournament? Good luck with that! And tomi x, you may have gotten better and all, but don't let it go to your head, you may have gotten better, but your not invincible or anything, But if you think that you have improved that much, then you wanna MM me? C'mon, i only use DK, i'm not that good...

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Mexican I'm not cocky. i'm confident. not like I'm showboating or anything so chill. Kinda gay that you feel you have to moderate everything. So who's got the big head now?

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
wtf is this **** charles....or "chaz" as tomi may say. No more talkin. lets get smashin. come to this NK. seeing is believing. And to tomi-x. Good job at OC2. U pwned hella people. I look forward to see your improvement in action. Later guyz....

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Forgive me for being cocky, but when me and the rest of the R.I.P-ites go, this is what the tournament results are going to look like

1. Tomi-X, Meep, Dark Mike, Afro Justin, TC1 (whoever gets lucky)
2. The ppl at the top -1
3. -2
4. -3
5. -4
6. everyone else

You have no clue what OC2 did to us. Dark Mike's Ganondorf is just amazing. Meep's Shiek pwns. Afro Justin's Luigi is like Jesus on crack. My falco = 1337. TC1's Mario is ZOMG. And those are just our alternates.

lol tomi you're too funny I didn't even catch this.

Be careful what you exploderize on SWF. You may accidently eat your words. <3

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Alright Kiddies I called in sick for work *cough Cough sputter ler* and will be going to the tourney alongside 3 other tag-alongs.

Sigh, I'll also be scouting members for me new crew, "MMPR." IF you're awesome enough I may extend the holy hand of crewship. Ta Ta for now!!

Top Bottom